Affiliation: Centre Oscar Lambret
- Benefit of robot-assisted laparoscopy in nerve-sparing radical hysterectomy: urinary morbidity in early cervical cancerFabrice Narducci
Département de cancérologie gynécologique, Centre de lutte contre le cancer Oscar Lambret, 3 Rue Frederic Combemale, BP307, 59020, Lille Cedex, France
Surg Endosc 27:1237-42. 2013..To evaluate the feasibility of nerve-sparing radical hysterectomy in early cervical cancer by robot-assisted laparoscopy and atonic bladder rate...
- Vacuum-assisted closure therapy in the management of patients undergoing vulvectomyFabrice Narducci
Cancer Center Centre Oscar Lambret, 3 Rue Frederic Combemale, Lille Cedex, France
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 161:199-201. 2012..To investigate whether systematic postoperative VAC therapy could improve vulvectomy healing...
- [Surgical approaches for endometrial cancer? ]Fabrice Narducci
CLCC, Centre Oscar Lambret, département d oncogynécologie, Lille Cedex, France
Bull Cancer 99:29-34. 2012..In case of lymph nodes or peritoneal restaging, the laparoscopy could be a good option especially by extraperitoneal route in patients with recent first surgery...
- Vaginal evisceration after hysterectomy: the repair by a laparoscopic and vaginal approach with a omental flapF Narducci
Centre Oscar Lambret, Centre Regional de Lutte Contre le Cancer, 3 rue F Combemale BP307, 59020, Lille Cedex, France
Gynecol Oncol 89:549-51. 2003..Vaginal evisceration is generally repaired by vaginal or abdominal route. We describe two cases of vaginal evisceration using a combined laparoscopic and vaginal approach employing an omental flap...
- [What is new in the surgical treatment of pelvic gynecologic cancers?]Fabrice Narducci
Centre de lutte contre le cancer Oscar Lambret, 3, rue F Combemale, BP 307, 59020 Lille, France
Bull Cancer 93:43-9. 2006..The adventure continues......
- Totally implantable venous access port systems and risk factors for complications: a one-year prospective study in a cancer centreF Narducci
Centre Régional de Lutte Contre le Cancer Oscar Lambret, 3 Rue Frederic Combemale, BP 307, 59020 Lille Cedex, France
Eur J Surg Oncol 37:913-8. 2011..The aim of this study was to investigate possible risk factors for morbidity...
- [Iteriliac lymphadenectomy by laparoscopy]F Narducci
Centre de lutte contre le cancer Oscar Lambret, Lille
J Chir (Paris) 140:104-9. 2003
- [Sentinel-node biopsy in axillary lymph-node staging under local anaesthesia in breast cancer: technical aspect]Fabrice Narducci
Centre de lutte contre le cancer Oscar Lambret, 3, rue Frederic Combemale, BP307, 59020 Lille Cedex
Bull Cancer 90:177-80. 2003..So we used definitive histological and immunohistochemical results of sentinel node the day of conserving surgery with complete axillary lymph node dissection under general anaesthesia in case of involved nodes...
- Early experience of robotic-assisted laparoscopy for extraperitoneal para-aortic lymphadenectomy up to the left renal veinF Narducci
Département de cancérologie gynécologique, Centre de Lutte Contre le Cancer Oscar Lambre, 59020 Lille Cedex, France
Gynecol Oncol 115:172-4. 2009..To describe our early experience with robotic-assisted laparoscopy for extraperitoneal para-aortic lymphadenectomy up to the left renal vein, including Da Vinci robot positioning...
- Surgical staging of early invasive epithelial ovarian tumorsE Leblanc
Departments of Senology and Gynecologic Oncology, Centre Oscar Lambret, Lille, France
Semin Surg Oncol 19:36-41. 2000..Indeed, the ultimate goal in early stage ovarian carcinoma is to not impair by inadequate management the high chance of a cure...
- [Endometrial cancer: what's new?]F Narducci
Centre anticancéreux Oscar Lambret, 3, rue Frederic Combemale, BP 307, 59020 Lille Cedex, France
Gynecol Obstet Fertil 31:581-96. 2003..New and much debated data of the endometrial cancer concerning the preoperative assessment of myometrial invasion, the surgical staging, and the adjuvant treatment...
- Prospective evaluation of surgical staging of advanced cervical cancer via a laparoscopic extraperitoneal approachY Sonoda
Centre Oscar Lambret, Lille, France
Gynecol Oncol 91:326-31. 2003..To report on a large series of cervical cancer patients at risk for lymph node metastasis who underwent surgical staging by a novel technique...
- [Are there still contra-indications to laparoscopic treatment of endometrial carcinoma?]E Leblanc
Département de cancérologie gynécologique, Centre Oscar Lambret, 3, rue Frederic Combemale, 59020 Lille Cedex, France
Gynecol Obstet Fertil 38:119-25. 2010..A review of the current literature provides some arguments to differentiate absolute contra-indications from relative ones, for which, whenever possible, some options are suggested...
- Laparoscopic restaging of early stage invasive adnexal tumors: a 10-year experienceE Leblanc
Department of Gynecologic Oncology, Oscar Lambret Cancer Center, Lille, France
Gynecol Oncol 94:624-9. 2004..A significant number of patients are referred to tertiary centers with inadequate staging information. We report on our experience with late results of laparoscopic restaging procedure in uncompletely managed early adnexal carcinomas...
- Accuracy of 18-fluoro-2-deoxy-D-glucose positron emission tomography in the pretherapeutic detection of occult para-aortic node involvement in patients with a locally advanced cervical carcinomaE Leblanc
Centre Oscar Lambret, Lille, France
Ann Surg Oncol 18:2302-9. 2011..The goal of this study was to evaluate the accuracy of PET at detecting para-aortic lymph node metastases in LACC patients with a negative morphological imaging...
- [Upper abdomen cytoreduction in advanced ovarian carcinoma: techniques and results]E Leblanc
Centre Oscar Lambret, Département de cancérologie gynécologique, 3 Rue Frederic Combemale, BP 307, 59020 Lille Cedex, France
Bull Cancer 96:1199-205. 2009..Techniques of the main procedures are addressed herein, as well as their respective morbidity and indications. Given its complexity, this surgery should be reserved to specialized teams, working in specialized centers...
- [Malignant ovarian germ cell tumours: a trial of 36 cases]A Gueye
clinique de gynécologie, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, CHRU de Lille, Lille Cedex, France
Gynecol Obstet Fertil 35:406-19. 2007..With personal results and a review of the literature, we report the eventual interest of surgical staging in malignant ovarian germ cell tumours...
- [Cancer of the endometrium]E Leblanc
Département de cancérologie gynécologique, Centre Oscar Lambret, 3, rue Frederic Combemale, 59020 Lille, France
Rev Med Suisse 3:2616-8, 2620-2. 2007
- Pretherapeutic laparoscopic staging of locally advanced cervical carcinomas: technique and resultsF Leblanc
Centre Oscar Lambret, Lille, France
Gynecol Oncol 99:S157-8. 2005
- [Cure of cystocele with vaginal patch]M Cosson
, , , Lille, France
Prog Urol 11:340-6. 2001..The short-term results are encouraging, but they need to be confirmed by a follow-up of at least 5 years...
- Anatomic study of arcus tendineus fasciae pelvisB Occelli
Department of Gynecologic Surgery, Jeanne de Flandre Hospital, CHU Lille, 59037, Lille, France
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 97:213-9. 2001..In any case, they must remain anterior to the posterior part of the arcus tendineus fasciae pelvis to avoid injury to the pudendal vessels...
- The vaginal patch plastron for vaginal cure of cystocele. Preliminary results for 47 patientsM Cosson
Pôle de chirurgie gynécologique, Clinique de Gynécologie Obstétrique et Néonatalogie, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, Coordonnateur Pr G Crépin, CHRU, Lille, France
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 95:73-80. 2001..The vaginal plastron is then covered by tucking it under the anterior colporraphy...
- [Functional MR Imaging: new tool to predict outcome for cervical carcinoma of uterus treated by concomitant radiochemotherapy?]S Taieb
Departement d Imagerie, Centre Oscar Lambret, 59000 Lille, France
Cancer Radiother 13:511-4. 2009..Combined analysis: tumoral volume, anaemia and vascular parameters before and in the course of treatment allows a strong correlation with the risk of local recurrence and global survival...
- Indications and teaching of fertility preservation in the surgical management of gynecologic malignancies: European perspectiveE Leblanc
Department of Gynecologic Oncology, Centre Oscar lambret Lille, France
Gynecol Oncol 114:S32-6. 2009....
- Therapeutic value of pretherapeutic extraperitoneal laparoscopic staging of locally advanced cervical carcinomaEric Leblanc
Department of Gynecologic Oncology, Centre Oscar Lambret, 3, rue Frederic Combemale, B P 307, 59020, Lille Cedex, France
Gynecol Oncol 105:304-11. 2007..The objective of this study was to determine short- and long-term outcomes for patients with locally advanced cervical cancer who underwent pretherapeutic laparoscopic staging...
- Modified radical vaginal hysterectomy with or without laparoscopic nerve-sparing dissection: a comparative studyDenis Querleu
Department of Gynecologic Oncology, University of Lille II, Centre Oscar Lambret, 2 avenue Frédéric Combemale, Lille, 59020, France
Gynecol Oncol 85:154-8. 2002..This work has been carried out in order to investigate the influence of additional paracervical lymph node dissection at the time of laparoscopically assisted modified radical hysterectomy on outcome and urinary sequelae...
- A new laparoscopic method of bowel radio-protection before pelvic chemoradiation of locally advanced cervix cancersE Leblanc
Department of Gynecologic Oncology, Centre Oscar Lambret, Lille, France
Surg Endosc 28:2713-8. 2014..To reduce the incidence of such complications, we suggest a simple technique of pelvic radioprotection...
- [Endometrial cancer by laparoscopy and vaginal approach in the obese patient]Frédéric Caquant
Centre Oscar Lambret, 3, rue Frederic Combemale, BP 307, 59020 Lille Cedex
Bull Cancer 93:402-6. 2006....
- Is systematic scalene node biopsy in pretreatment evaluation of locally advanced cervical carcinoma necessary? Systematic dissection and histopathology of left scalene node biopsies in patients with locally advanced cervical carcinomaVanessa Samouelian
Departement of Surgery, Centre Oscar Lambret, 3 Rue Frederic Combemale, BP307, 59020 Lille Cedex, France
Gynecol Oncol 103:1091-4. 2006..Since there is a major discrepancy in reported percentages of metastatic scalene nodes in the literature (0 to 50%), we proceeded to systematic pretreatment scalene node biopsy and then evaluated the validity of this procedure...
- Laparoscopic identification of sentinel lymph nodes in early stage cervical cancer: prospective study using a combination of patent blue dye injection and technetium radiocolloid injectionEric Lambaudie
Department of Surgical Oncology, Centre Oscar Lambret, Lille, France
Gynecol Oncol 89:84-7. 2003..To determine the feasibility of intraoperative radioisotopic mapping using an endoscopic gamma probe associated with patent blue dye injection in patients with early stage cervical cancer...
- Complication-related removal of totally implantable venous access port systems: Does the interval between placement and first use and the neutropenia-inducing potential of chemotherapy regimens influence their incidence? A four-year prospective study of 4A Kakkos
Department of Oncologic Surgery, Centre Régional de Lutte Contre le Cancer Oscar Lambret, 3 Rue Frederic Combemale, BP 307, 59020 Lille Cedex, France Electronic address
Eur J Surg Oncol . 2016....
- Laparoscopic staging of early ovarian carcinomaEric Leblanc
Department of Gynecological Oncology, Centre Oscar Lambret, Lille, France
Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol 18:407-12. 2006..Laparoscopy was reported more than 10 years ago as a method of performing the staging procedure while avoiding the morbidity from a classical midline incision...
- [Surgical cure of stress urinary incontinence with vaginal tissue sling: technique, results, indications]Ndaye Mubiayi
Clinique de gynécologie obstétrique et néonatologie, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, Lille, France
Prog Urol 12:60-9. 2002..Describe a new surgical technique of sling procedure using a vaginal sling and report complications and mid-term functional results. According to these results, it's necessary to discuss the best indications...
- [Laparoscopic surgery and gynaecological cancers]Denis Querleu
Departement de Chirurgie, Institut Claudius Regaud, 20 rue du Pont Saint Pierre, 31052 Toulouse, France
Bull Cancer 94:1063-71. 2007....
- [Laparoscopic surgery in gynaecological tumors]Denis Querleu
Departement de Chirurgie, Institut Claudius Regaud, 20 24, rue du Pont Saint Pierre, 31052 Toulouse Cedex
Bull Cancer 93:783-9. 2006....
- Audit of preoperative and early complications of laparoscopic lymph node dissection in 1000 gynecologic cancer patientsDenis Querleu
Institut Claudius Regaud Cancer Center, Toulouse, France
Am J Obstet Gynecol 195:1287-92. 2006..Establish the reliability and safety of minimal invasive surgery in gynecologic oncology in a large-scale study. Estimate the complication rate on a large sample size...
- Three cases of vaginal cuff recurrence of endometrial cancer after laparoscopic assisted vaginal hysterectomyDenis Querleu
Gynecol Oncol 90:495-6; author reply 496-7. 2003
- [The choice of approach in the surgical management of endometrial carcinoma: a retrospective serie of 155 cases]Bruno Occelli
Centre Oscar Lambret, rue Frédéric Courbemale, 59020 Lille Cedex
Bull Cancer 90:347-55. 2003....
- [The role of laparoscopy in ovarian carcinoma]Denis Querleu
Departement de Chirurgie, Institut Claudius Regaud, 31052 Toulouse
Rev Prat 54:1791-4. 2004..Laparoscopy may also be used in the follow up of previously treated patients. Prophylactic oophorectomy is routinely performed using laparoscopic surgery...