Affiliation: Centre Paul Papin
- [Tumor-induced hypercalcemia. Review of bisphosphonate treatment]A Lortholary
Département d oncologie, Centre Paul Papin, 2, rue Moll, 49000 Angers
Rev Med Interne 22:648-52. 2001..The incidence of tumor-induced hypercalcemia is between 10 to 20%. New treatments justify this review article...
- [PTHrP and breast cancer]A Devys
Centre Paul Papin, 2, rue Moll, 49033 Angers Cedex 01
Bull Cancer 88:1075-80. 2001..Then, PTHrP stimulates bone resorption and develops tumor cells metastatic potential. Thus a feedback loop exists between carcinoma cells and the bone microenvironment, leading to a vicious circle...
- Phase II multicentre study of docetaxel plus 5-fluorouracil in patients with anthracycline-pretreated metastatic breast cancerA Lortholary
Centre Paul Papin, Angers, France
Br J Cancer 88:1669-74. 2003..The efficacy is particularly promising, as one-third of patients were either second-line and/or anthracycline-resistant/refractory...
- Epirubicin-vinorelbine vs FEC100 for node-positive, early breast cancer: French Adjuvant Study Group 09 trialP Kerbrat
Department of Medical Oncology, Centre Eugene Marquis, Universite de Rennes, rue de la Bataille Flandres Dunkerque, CS 44229, 35042 Rennes, France
Br J Cancer 96:1633-8. 2007..Epi-Vnr regimen provided a good efficacy in such poor-prognosis breast cancer patients, and could be an alternative to FEC100, taking into account respective safety profiles of both regimens...
- [Cytolytic hepatitis and esomeprazole during chemotherapy]O Capitain
Centre Paul Papin, Angers
Presse Med 34:1235-6. 2005..Esomeprazole, the pure S isomer form of omeprazole, is indicated for the treatment of peptic esophagitis. We report here a major episode of cytolytic hepatitis following a single administration...
- [Cancers of unknown origin: 311 cases]A Lortholary
Centre Paul-Papin, rue Moll, 49033 Angers
Bull Cancer 88:619-27. 2001..Multivariate analyses by the Cox method show four positive prognostic factors: sex (female), performance status (PS < 2), histological analyses (squamous cell carcinoma), only one site of metastases...
- Carcinoma of an unknown primary: are EGF receptor, Her-2/neu, and c-Kit tyrosine kinases potential targets for therapy?C Massard
Department of Medicine, Institut Gustave Roussy, 39 rue Camille Desmoulins, Villejuif 94805, France
Br J Cancer 97:857-61. 2007..This finding may prompt clinical trials investigating EGFR inhibitors in this setting. In contrast, c-Kit expression and Her-2/neu overexpression occur infrequently in CUP. EGFR expression was correlated to tumour chemosensitivity...
- [Isolated increase in alkaline phosphatase following ingestion of sertraline]C Morand
Presse Med 33:1010. 2004
- [Absence of cutaneous complications following extravasation of pegylated liposomal doxorubicin]O Capitain
Presse Med 32:1077. 2003
- Phase II multicenter study of larotaxel (XRP9881), a novel taxoid, in patients with metastatic breast cancer who previously received taxane-based therapyV Dieras
Department of Medical Oncology, Institut Curie, Paris, France
Ann Oncol 19:1255-60. 2008..Larotaxel (XRP9881) is a novel taxoid with preclinical activity against taxane-resistant breast cancer. The current phase II trial of larotaxel was conducted in women with taxane-treated MBC...