Affiliation: CEA Saclay
- TGF-beta1 and radiation fibrosis: a master switch and a specific therapeutic target?M Martin
Laboratoire de Radiobiologie et d Etude du Génome, DRR, DSV, C E A, Saclay, France
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 47:277-90. 2000....
- Antifibrotic action of Cu/Zn SOD is mediated by TGF-beta1 repression and phenotypic reversion of myofibroblastsM C Vozenin-Brotons
, DRR, DSV, CEA, Saclay, France
Free Radic Biol Med 30:30-42. 2001..In conclusion, our results suggest that SOD antifibrotic action occurred in vitro through the reversion of myofibroblasts into normal fibroblasts...
- Differential expression of the HsKin17 protein during differentiation of in vitro reconstructed human skinD S Biard
Laboratoire de Génétique de la Radiosensibilité, DSV DRR, Fontenay aux Roses, France
Arch Dermatol Res 289:448-56. 1997..This study showed that HsKin17 is expressed in human reconstructed epithelium under conditions of hyperproliferation...
- Isolation of a cDNA encoding a novel human FK506-binding protein homolog containing leucine zipper and tetratricopeptide repeat motifsE Lam
Department of Immunology Research, Merck Research Laboratories, Rahway, NJ 07065, USA
Gene 160:297-302. 1995..In addition, FKBPr38 contains a consensus leucine-zipper repeat. The presence of the TPR domain and leucine zipper suggest that FKBPr38 may form homo-multimers or interact with other, as yet unidentified, proteins...
- Calpain 3 deficiency is associated with myonuclear apoptosis and profound perturbation of the IkappaB alpha/NF-kappaB pathway in limb-girdle muscular dystrophy type 2AS Baghdiguian
Laboratoire de Dynamique Moléculaire des Interactions Membranaires, CNRS UMR 5539, Universite Montpellier II, France
Nat Med 5:503-11. 1999
- Cu/Zn superoxide dismutase modulates phenotypic changes in cultured fibroblasts from human skin with chronic radiotherapy damageS Delanian
, , APHP, 75010 Paris, France
Radiother Oncol 58:325-31. 2001..The reduction of TGF-beta1 expression might explain the breaking of maintaining fibrotic cell activation connected with this growth factor...
- Pathophysiology of limb girdle muscular dystrophy type 2A: hypothesis and new insights into the IkappaBalpha/NF-kappaB survival pathway in skeletal muscleS Baghdiguian
Laboratoire de Dynamique Moléculaire des Interactions Membranaires, CNRS UMR 5539, Universite Montpellier, France
J Mol Med (Berl) 79:254-61. 2001..Finally, in light of the lack of apoptosis observed in inflammatory myopathies, a unifying model for the control of cell survival in muscle is proposed and discussed..
- Differential induction of endotoxin tolerance by lipopolysaccharides derived from Porphyromonas gingivalis and Escherichia coliM Martin
Department of Microbiology and Oral Biology, University of Alabama, Birmingham, AL 35294, USA
J Immunol 167:5278-85. 2001..Thus, E. coli and P. gingivalis LPS differentially affect CD14 and TLR expression as well as secondary LPS-associated responses...