D Cazals Hatem
- Pathologic and clinical features of 77 Hodgkin's lymphoma patients treated in a lymphoma protocol (LNH87): a GELA studyD Cazals-Hatem
Service d Anatomie Pathologique, Hopital Beaujon, AP HP, Clichy, France
Am J Surg Pathol 25:297-306. 2001..The clinical consequences of misdiagnoses seem to be a lower event-free survival rate compared with that of classical HL, probably because of more relapses of initially inappropriately treated HL...
- Hypervariable region 1 quasispecies in hepatitis C virus genotypes 1b and 3 infected patients with normal and abnormal alanine aminotransferase levelsT Asselah
Service d Hepatologie, INSERM U 481 and Centre de Recherche Claude Bernard sur les Hépatites Virales, Clichy, France
J Viral Hepat 9:29-35. 2002..These results are consistent with the view that patients with normal ALT have a different immune response against HCV resulting in a low HCV heterogeneity...
- Liver fibrosis is not associated with steatosis but with necroinflammation in French patients with chronic hepatitis CT Asselah
Centre de Recherche Claude Bernard sur les Hépatites Virales, AP HP Hôpital Beaujon, Clichy, France Service de Biochimie, AP HP Hôpital Beaujon, Clichy, France
Gut 52:1638-43. 2003..In chronic hepatitis C, it has been suggested that steatosis could accelerate progression of fibrosis. However, results of the few published studies are controversial...
- Langerhans' cell histiocytosis of the labyrinth in adultsIsabelle Mosnier
Department of Otolaryngology, Hopital Louis Mourier, AP HP, Faculte Xavier Bichat, Université Parist, Colombes, France
Otol Neurotol 25:27-32. 2004..To describe and analyze three unusual cases of Langerhans' cell histiocytosis of the temporal bone in adults...
- [Middle ear adenoma: report of two cases and review of the literature]M da Luz Martins
Service d ORL et Chirurgie Cervico Faciale, Hopital Beaujon, AP HP, 100 bd du Général Leclerc, 92118 Clichy Cedex EMI U 0112, INSERM, Faculte Xavier Bichat, Universite Paris 7
Ann Otolaryngol Chir Cervicofac 119:337-40. 2002..Middle ear adenoma is an uncommon tumor. We report two cases and review the relevant literature concerning this rare entity...
- [Langerhans cell histiocytosis and sclerosing cholangitis in adults]T Gey
Clinique des Maladies Respiratoires, Hopital Albert Calmette, CHRU Lille, boulevard de Professeur Jules Leclercq, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Rev Mal Respir 21:997-1000. 2004..Langerhans cell histiocytosis and sclerosing cholangitis are two rare diseases that are frequently linked in children, but very rarely so in adults...
- Safety and efficacy of peginterferon plus ribavirin in patients with chronic hepatitis C and bridging fibrosis or cirrhosisF Marrache
Service d Hepatologie, Inserm U 481 and Claude Bernard Research Center on Viral Hepatitis, Hopital Beaujon, Clichy, France
J Viral Hepat 12:421-8. 2005..This therapy is safe with appropriate monitoring, but tolerance seems worse in patients with the most advanced liver disease...