- Transient and etiology-related transcription regulation in cirrhosis prior to hepatocellular carcinoma occurrenceFrederique Caillot
INSERM Unite, Faculte de Medecine Pharmacie, Rouen, France
World J Gastroenterol 15:300-9. 2009..To search for transcription dysregulation that could (1) differentiate hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC)-free from HCC-related cirrhosis (2) differentiate HCC-free cirrhosis related to HCV from that related to alcohol intake...
- Down-regulated expression of the TSAP6 protein in liver is associated with a transition from cirrhosis to hepatocellular carcinomaFrederique Caillot
Inserm Unité 905 and Institut Fédératif de Recherches Multidisciplinaires sur les Peptides, Faculte de Medecine Pharmacie, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Rouen, France
Histopathology 54:319-27. 2009....
- Novel serum markers of fibrosis progression for the follow-up of hepatitis C virus-infected patientsFrederique Caillot
Inserm Unité 905, Faculte de Medecine Pharmacie, Rouen Cedex, France
Am J Pathol 175:46-53. 2009..Our description of three novel serum markers and their potential use as serological tests for the non-invasive diagnosis of liver fibrosis open new opportunities for better follow-up of hepatitis C virus-infected patients...
- Genome-wide differences in hepatitis C- vs alcoholism-associated hepatocellular carcinomaCeline Derambure
INSERM Unite 519, Faculte de Medecine Pharmacie, 22 Bvd Gambetta, Rouen cedex 76183, France
World J Gastroenterol 14:1749-58. 2008..To look at a comprehensive picture of etiology-dependent gene abnormalities in hepatocellular carcinoma in Western Europe...
- Soluble alpha-enolase activates monocytes by CD14-dependent TLR4 signalling pathway and exhibits a dual functionClément Guillou
INSERM, U905 and Normandy University, Institute for Research and Innovation in Biomedicine IRIB, Rouen, France
Sci Rep 6:23796. 2016..These results contribute to elucidating the role of this auto-antigen in the pathophysiologic mechanisms of RA. ..