- Iodine-123 fluoropropyl-carbomethoxy-3-β-(4-iodophenyltropane) single-photon emission computed tomography findings before and after electroconvulsive therapy in major depressive disorder with ParkinsonismEric Bui
Laboratoire du Stress Traumatique, Universite de Toulouse, Toulouse, France
J ECT 27:331-3. 2011..To date, only a few cases of improvement of Parkinsonism in depressed patients treated with electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) have been reported. However, no functional imaging data are available to support this finding...
- Peritraumatic reactions and posttraumatic stress symptoms in school-aged children victims of road traffic accidentEric Bui
Laboratoire du Stress Traumatique LST JE2511, Université et CHU de Toulouse, 31059 Toulouse, France
Gen Hosp Psychiatry 32:330-3. 2010..The purpose of this study is to investigate the power of self-reported peritraumatic distress and dissociation to predict the development of posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) symptoms in school-aged children...
- Validation of the Peritraumatic Dissociative Experiences Questionnaire and Peritraumatic Distress Inventory in school-aged victims of road traffic accidentsE Bui
Laboratoire du stress traumatique LST JE 2511, CHU de Toulouse, Hôpital Casselardit, Universite de Toulouse, UPS, Toulouse Cedex 9, France
Eur Psychiatry 26:108-11. 2011..This study aims to assess the psychometric properties of the children versions of these two measures (PDI-C and PDEQ-C) in a sample of French-speaking school-children...
- Course of posttraumatic stress symptoms over the 5 years following an industrial disaster: a structural equation modeling studyEric Bui
Université de Toulouse UPS and CHU de Toulouse, Hôpital Casselardit, Toulouse Cedex 9, France
J Trauma Stress 23:759-66. 2010..Only one model provided a good fit suggesting that PTSD symptoms evolved between 6 and 15 months after trauma exposure and remained stable at the individual level thereafter...
- Validation of the French version of the Child Post-Traumatic Stress Reaction Index: psychometric properties in French speaking school-aged childrenBertrand Olliac
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale Unité Mixte de Recherche 1094, Tropical Neuroepidemiology, Limoges, France Univ Limoges, School of Medicine, Institute of Neuroepidemiology and Tropical Neurology, Centre national de la recherche scientifique FR 3503 GEIST, Limoges, France Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale Unité Mixte de Recherche 1027, Universite Paul Sabatier, Toulouse, France Pôle Hospitalo Universitaire de Psychiatrie de l Enfant et de l Adolescent, Centre hospitalier Esquirol, Limoges, France
PLoS ONE 9:e112603. 2014..The present study aims to assess the psychometric properties of the CPTS-RI in three samples of French-speaking school-children...
- Symptoms of traumatic stress in mothers of children victims of a motor vehicle accidentCharlotte Allenou
Université de Toulouse et CHU de Toulouse, Hôpital Casselardit, France
Depress Anxiety 27:652-7. 2010..However, unlike in other types of trauma survivors, little is known about the predictors of PTSD symptoms in mothers whose child has suffered an MVA...
- Peritraumatic reactions and posttraumatic stress disorder symptoms after psychiatric admissionAgnès Ladois-Do Pilar Rei
Université de Toulouse UPS Laboratoire du Stress Traumatique LST EA 4560, CHU de Toulouse, Hôpital Casselardit, 170 av de Casselardit, Toulouse Cedex 9, France
J Nerv Ment Dis 200:88-90. 2012..Our findings suggest that individuals experiencing increased peritraumatic distress in relation to a stressful event experienced during a psychiatric admission might be at risk of PTSD symptoms and might benefit from increased attention...
- Body piercings and posttraumatic stress disorder symptoms in young adultsEric Bui
Laboratoire du Stress Traumatique EA4560, CHU de Toulouse et Université de Toulouse, Toulouse, France
Stress Health 29:70-4. 2013..Our findings suggest that two or more body piercings might serve as an identifiable marker for PTSD symptoms and may have important implications for clinical screening...
- Traumatic grief and traumatic stress in survivors 12 years after the genocide in RwandaJean Mutabaruka
Centre d Etudes et de Recherches en Psychopathologie, Universite de Toulouse, Toulouse, France
Stress Health 28:289-96. 2012..Traumatic grief is a complex but assessable entity, where previous distress and suffering result from both psychological trauma and the loss of a loved one...
- Effects of a psychiatric label on medical residents' attitudesAudrey Neauport
Laboratoire du Stress Traumatique, CHU de Toulouse and Université de Toulouse, France
Int J Soc Psychiatry 58:485-7. 2012..Few data are available on the effects of a psychiatric label on medical residents' attitudes towards an individual...
- Two weeks of pretreatment with escitalopram facilitates extinction learning in healthy individualsEric Bui
Center for Anxiety and Traumatic Stress Disorders, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA Laboratoire du Stress Traumatique EA4560, CHU de Toulouse and Université Toulouse 3, Toulouse, France
Hum Psychopharmacol 28:447-56. 2013..We aimed to examine whether pretreatment with escitalopram would be associated with reduced fear acquisition and enhanced extinction learning in a fear conditioning paradigm, compared with placebo...
- Internet addiction symptoms, disordered eating, and body image avoidanceRachel F Rodgers
Center for Research on Psychopathology, Toulouse University Le Mirail, Toulouse, France
Cyberpsychol Behav Soc Netw 16:56-60. 2013..These findings support the self-presentational theory of Internet addiction and suggest that body image avoidance is an important factor...
- Disordered eating following exposure to television and internet coverage of the March 2011 Japan earthquakeRachel F Rodgers
Department of Counseling and Applied Educational Psychology, Northeastern University, Boston, MA, USA
Int J Eat Disord 45:845-9. 2012..To prospectively explore the relationship between exposure to potentially distressing news content and disordered eating...
- Childhood trauma, personality disorders symptoms and current major depressive disorder in TogoKossi B Kounou
Universite de Toulouse, UPS, Laboratoire du Stress Traumatique LST EA 4560, CHU de Toulouse, Hôpital Casselardit, 170 av de Casselardit, TSA 40031, 31059, Toulouse Cedex 9, France
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 48:1095-103. 2013..The present study aims to examine: (1) the frequency of the CT, (2) the association between CT, PD symptoms and MDD and (3) the mediating role of PD between CT and MDD in Togo...
- The importance of drug-drug interactions as a cause of adverse drug reactions: a pharmacovigilance study of serotoninergic reuptake inhibitors in FranceFrancois Montastruc
Laboratoire de Pharmacologie Medicale et Clinique, UMR INSERM U1027, Equipe de Pharmacoépidémiologie, Faculte de Medecine, Universite de Toulouse, 37 Allees Jules Guesde, 31000 Toulouse, France
Eur J Clin Pharmacol 68:767-75. 2012..To quantify the importance of drug-drug interactions (DDIs) in the occurrence of adverse drug reactions (ADRs) reported with serotoninergic reuptake inhibitors in a pharmacovigilance database...
- Somatic Symptoms Mediate the Relationship Between Trauma During the Arab Spring and Quality of Life Among TunisiansSoraya Hiar
Department of Psychiatry, Universite de Toulouse, France Department of Psychology, University of Calgary, Canada Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA Department of Psychology, Universite de Toulouse, France Centre hospitalier Esquirol, Department of Psychiatry and INSERM, UMR 1094, Department of Tropical Neuroepidemiology, Limoges, France
J Nerv Ment Dis 204:153-5. 2016..Furthermore, the impact of trauma on quality of life may be better explained by somatic complaints than PTSD symptoms among North Africans. ..
- Early adult sexual assault and disordered eating: the mediating role of posttraumatic stress symptomsAuberi Dubosc
Centre d Etudes et de Recherche en Psychopathologie, université Toulouse Le Mirail, Toulouse, France
J Trauma Stress 25:50-6. 2012..Further investigation into the temporal relationships between these variables would contribute to inform prevention interventions for disordered eating...
- Antidepressant use in Alzheimer's disease patients: results of the REAL.FR cohortChristophe Arbus
Paul Sabatier University, Department of Psychiatry and Medical Psychology, Purpan Casselardit Hospital, Toulouse, France
Int Psychogeriatr 22:120-8. 2010..The aim of this survey was to assess the prevalence of antidepressant use in AD and to identify the clinical factors associated with antidepressant prescription...