- Delayed childbearingG Breart
Epidemiology Research Unit on Women and Children s Health, INSERM U 149, Paris, France
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 75:71-3. 1997..Without improvement in care those rates would have increased by 15 to 35% because of the increase of the mean age at birth. Nevertheless it should be noted that they continue to decrease...
- Selecting short-statured children needing growth hormone testing: derivation and validation of a clinical decision ruleLaetitia Duche
Clinical Epidemiological Unit Department of Pediatrics, Saint Vincent de Paul Hospital, AP HP, Universite Paris Descartes, 75014 Paris, France
BMC Pediatr 8:29. 2008..Numerous short-statured children are evaluated for growth hormone (GH) deficiency (GHD). In most patients, GH provocative tests are normal and are thus in retrospect unnecessary...
- [Hormonal replacement therapy: pros... and cons]G Breart
UMRS 149 unité de recherche épidémiologique en santé périnatale et en santé des femmes, Hopital Tenon, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, Paris, France
Gynecol Obstet Fertil 36:97. 2008
- Fetal heart rate monitoring by telephone during pregnancy--opinion of users and non-users of a new technologyB Blondel
Epidemiological Research Unit on Women and Children s Health, INSERM, Villejuif, France
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 64:23-7. 1996..To compare the opinions of obstetricians who currently use fetal heart rate monitoring (FHRM) by telephone with the opinions of obstetricians in favour of this technique, but who do not use it...
- Non-clinical determinants of planned cesarean delivery in cases of term breech presentation in FranceM Carayol
INSERM, UMR S149, Epidemiological Research Unit on Perinatal Health and Women s health, Hôpital Saint Vincent de Paul Bât LELONG, Paris, France
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 86:1071-8. 2007....
- Preterm birth and multiple pregnancy in European countries participating in the PERISTAT projectB Blondel
INSERM, U149, Epidemiological Research Unit on Perinatal and Women s Health, Paris and Villejuif, France
BJOG 113:528-35. 2006..To compare rates of preterm birth among multiple births in European countries, to estimate their contribution to overall preterm birth rates and to explore factors which could explain differences between preterm birth rates...
- Osteoporosis and venous thromboembolism: a retrospective cohort study in the UK General Practice Research DatabaseG Breart
INSERM U 953, Hopital Tenon, 4 rue de la Chine, 75020, Paris, France
Osteoporos Int 21:1181-7. 2010..No greater association was shown in treated patients with strontium ranelate or alendronate compared to untreated osteoporotic female patients...
- Antenatal corticosteroids policies in 14 European countries: factors associated with multiple courses. The EURAIL surveyJ P Empana
National Health and Medical Research Institute INSERM, Department of Epidemiology on Woman and Child Health, Paris, France
Acta Paediatr 93:1318-22. 2004..To describe antenatal corticosteroids (ANCs) policies in European obstetric units and to determine factors that influence the use of multiple courses...
- [Treatments of sterility and multiple pregnancies in France: analysis and recommendations]J M Antoine
Service de gynécologie obstétrique et médecine de la reproduction, Hopital Tenon, 4, rue de la Chine, 75970 Paris Cedex 20, France
Gynecol Obstet Fertil 32:670-83. 2004
- Level of perinatal care of the maternity unit and rate of cesarean in low-risk nulliparasC Le Ray
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, UMR S149, Epidemiological Research Unit on Perinatal Health and Women s health, Pierre et Marie Curie University, Paris, France
Obstet Gynecol 107:1269-77. 2006..To analyze the influence of level of perinatal care of the maternity unit on the rate of cesarean delivery during labor among women with low-risk pregnancies...
- Presentation of the European project models of organising access to intensive care for very preterm births in Europe (MOSAIC) using European diversity to explore models for the care of very preterm babiesJ Zeitlin
INSERM U 149, 123 Boulevard de Port Royal, Paris 75014, France
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 118:272-4. 2005
- The long-term effectiveness of preventive strategies for osteoporosis in postmenopausal women: a modeling approachC Le Pen
University Paris Dauphine, Paris, France
Osteoporos Int 11:524-32. 2000..5-2.1% decrease in all fractures. The combined strategies, S5 and S6, produce intermediate results: a 12.9-13.5% reduction in the number of all fractures and a 17.5-17.9% reduction in hip fractures...
- [Treatment strategies for neonatal pulmonary morbidity in Europe]L Desnoulez
Service de Medecine Neonatale, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, 59037 Lille, France
Arch Pediatr 12:4-9. 2005..To survey practices in 14 European countries and to describe strategies for the prevention and treatment of pulmonary morbidity in very preterm newborns...
- Does smoking in pregnancy modify the impact of antenatal steroids on neonatal respiratory distress syndrome? Results of the Epipage studyA Burguet
Department of Neonatology, University Hospital, Besancon, France
Arch Dis Child Fetal Neonatal Ed 90:F41-5. 2005..To assess the relation between cigarette smoking during pregnancy and neonatal respiratory distress syndrome (RDS) in very preterm birth, and to analyse the differential effect of antenatal steroids on RDS among smokers and non-smokers...
- Patient attitudes towards twin pregnancies and SET: a questionnaire studyM Garel
Hum Reprod 23:1232-3; author reply 1233-4. 2008