Genomes and Genes
- Plasma membrane depolarization induced by abscisic acid in Arabidopsis suspension cells involves reduction of proton pumping in addition to anion channel activation, which are both Ca2+ dependentMathias Brault
Laboratoire d Electrophysiologie des Membranes, EA 3514, Universite Paris 7, 75251 Paris 05, France
Plant Physiol 135:231-43. 2004..Both processes are however dependent on the [Ca2+]cyt increase induced by ABA since increase in [Ca(2+)](cyt) enhanced anion channels and impaired H(+)-ATPases...
- Anion channel activation and proton pumping inhibition involved in the plasma membrane depolarization induced by ABA in Arabidopsis thaliana suspension cells are both ROS dependentJacques Trouverie
Laboratoire d Electrophysiologie des Membranes, EA 3514, Universite Paris Diderot, 2 place Jussieu, 75251 Paris Cedex 05, France
Plant Cell Physiol 49:1495-507. 2008..We conclude that ROS are a central messenger of ABA in the signaling pathways leading to the plasma membrane depolarization induced by ABA...
- Brassinosteroids regulate plasma membrane anion channels in addition to proton pumps during expansion of Arabidopsis thaliana cellsZongshen Zhang
Laboratoire d Electrophysiologie des Membranes, EA 3514, Universite Paris 7, 2 place Jussieu, 75251 Paris Cedex 05, France
Plant Cell Physiol 46:1494-504. 2005..The different electrophysiological behavior shown by HBL and HCS indicates that small changes in the BR skeleton might be responsible for changes in bioactivity...
- A CFTR chloride channel activator prevents HrpN(ea)-induced cell death in Arabidopsis thaliana suspension cellsDavid Reboutier
LEM, EA 3514, Universite Paris 7, Case 7069, 2, place Jussieu, 75251 Paris cedex 5, France
Plant Physiol Biochem 43:567-72. 2005..We further show that two cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator modulators, glibenclamide and bromotetramisole, can regulate anion channel activities and HrpN ea-induced cell death...
- Plasmalemma abscisic acid perception leads to RAB18 expression via phospholipase D activation in Arabidopsis suspension cellsMatthieu Hallouin
Physiologie Cellulaire et Moléculaire des Plantes, Unité Mixte de Recherche Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique 7632, case 156, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie Paris VI, 4 place Jussieu, 75252 Paris Cedex 05, France
Plant Physiol 130:265-72. 2002..Thus, we conclude that in Arabidopsis suspension cells, ABA stimulation of PLD acts upstream from anion channels in the transduction pathway leading to RAB18 expression...
- The indolic compound hypaphorine produced by ectomycorrhizal fungus interferes with auxin action and evokes early responses in nonhost Arabidopsis thalianaDavid Reboutier
Laboratoire d Electrophysiologie des Membranes EA 3514, Universite Denis Diderot Paris 7, France
Mol Plant Microbe Interact 15:932-8. 2002..These early responses indicate that components necessary for symbiosis-related differentiation events are present in the nonhost plant A. thaliana and provide tools for the dissection of the hypaphorine-auxin interaction...
- Diacylglycerol pyrophosphate is a second messenger of abscisic acid signaling in Arabidopsis thaliana suspension cellsChristine Zalejski
Physiologie Cellulaire et Moléculaire des Plantes, Unité Mixte de Recherche 7632 Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, case 156, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Le Raphaël, 3 rue Galilée 94200 Ivry sur Seine, France
Plant J 42:145-52. 2005..By contrast, DGPP mimicked ABA on anion currents and was also able to stimulate RAB18 expression. Here we show the role of DGPP as phospholipid second messenger in ABA signaling...