Jean David Bouaziz
- IL-10 producing regulatory B cells in mice and humans: state of the artJ D Bouaziz
Hopital Saint Louis, INSERM U976, Equerre Bazin, 1 avenue Claude Vellefaux, F 75010, Paris, France
Curr Mol Med 12:519-27. 2012..These recent findings imply that manipulating IL-10 production by human B cells could be a useful therapeutic strategy for modulating immune responses in humans...
- IL-10 produced by activated human B cells regulates CD4(+) T-cell activation in vitroJean David Bouaziz
INSERM U976, Saint Louis Hospital, Skin Research Center, Paris, France
Eur J Immunol 40:2686-91. 2010..These findings imply that manipulating IL-10 production by human B cells could be a useful therapeutic strategy for modulating immune responses in humans...
- Neutrophilic skin lesions in autoimmune connective tissue diseases: nine cases and a literature reviewEstelle Hau
From the Dermatology Department EH, As, MJ, FC, MARB, MR, JDB and Pathology Department MDVP, MaxB, BCB, Paris Diderot University, Sorbonne Paris Cité, AP HP, Saint Louis Hospital, Paris, France
Medicine (Baltimore) 93:e346. 2014..The improvement of AICTDS neutrophilic lesions under neutrophil targeting therapy suggests possible common physiopathological pathways between NDs and AICTDs...
- Syringotropic mycosis fungoides: clinical and histologic features, response to treatment, and outcome in 19 patientsAdèle de Masson
Service de Dermatologie, Hopital Saint Louis, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, Paris, France Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale INSERM Unité Mixte de Recherche UMR S976, Paris, France Université Paris VII Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France
J Am Acad Dermatol 71:926-34. 2014....
- CD24(hi)CD27⁺ and plasmablast-like regulatory B cells in human chronic graft-versus-host diseaseAdèle de Masson
Laboratory of Oncodermatology, Immunology and Cutaneous Stem Cells, INSERM Unité Mixte de Recherche Scientifique 976, Paris, France University of Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France Dermatology Department
Blood 125:1830-9. 2015..Patients with cGVHD had increased plasmablast frequencies but decreased IL-10-producing plasmablasts. These results suggest a role of CD24(hi)CD27(+) B-cell and plasmablast-derived IL-10 in the regulation of human cGVHD. ..
- Posaconazole treatment of extensive skin and nail dermatophytosis due to autosomal recessive deficiency of CARD9Marie Jachiet
Department of Dermatology, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Saint Louis, Universite Paris VII, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France
JAMA Dermatol 151:192-4. 2015..Autosomal recessive deficiency of the CARD9 (caspase recruitment domain 9) protein has been described in 17 patients with deep dermatophytosis from Algeria, Tunisia, and Morocco...
- Neutrophilic dermatosis: disease mechanism and treatmentDiane Maalouf
Department of Dermatology and Pathology, Universite Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Saint Louis Hospital, Paris, France
Curr Opin Hematol 22:23-9. 2015..The purpose of this review is to describe the physiopathological and therapeutic aspects of neutrophilic dermatosis, taking into account their most frequent associated conditions...
- Active chronic sarcoidosis is characterized by increased transitional blood B cells, increased IL-10-producing regulatory B cells and high BAFF levelsAnne Saussine
INSERM U976, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 7:e43588. 2012..The purpose of this study is to describe B cell peripheral compartment in sarcoidosis...
- Neutrophilic dermatoses as systemic diseasesLola Prat
Universite Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité AP HP, Paris, France Service de Dermatologie et Service d Anatomo Pathologie, Hopital Saint Louis, 1 avenue Claude Vellefaux, 75010 Paris, France
Clin Dermatol 32:376-88. 2014....
- Intravenous immunoglobulins in difficult-to-treat ulcerated livedoid vasculopathy: five cases and a literature reviewTouda Bounfour
Department of Dermatology, AP HP, Saint Louis Hospital and Paris 7 Diderot Sorbonne University, Paris, France
Int J Dermatol 52:1135-9. 2013..Livedoid vasculopathy (LV) is a thrombotic vasculopathy of the skin of unknown origin. No treatment has been validated in this indication, but case reports suggest the successful use of intravenous immunoglobulins (IVIG) in LV...