E P Bonnet
- Total body composition by DXA of 241 HIV-negative men and 162 HIV-infected men: proposal of reference values for defining lipodystrophyE Bonnet
Unit of Infectious and Tropical Disease, INSERM U 563, Purpan Hospital, Toulouse, France
J Clin Densitom 8:287-92. 2005..We defined FMR standard values from the largest group of HIV-negative men to our knowledge. Applying FMR to HIV patients could help physicians to diagnose lipodystrophy earlier...
- Impact of genetic polymorphisms on the risk of lipid disorders in patients on anti-HIV therapyEric Bonnet
INSERM U563, Department of Lipoproteins and Lipid Mediators, CHU, Toulouse, France
Clin Chem Lab Med 45:815-21. 2007..Other candidate genes will be explored to define a pharmacogenomic strategy to identify patients at high risk of metabolic disorders upon antiretroviral therapy...
- Longitudinal study of body composition of 101 HIV men with lipodystrophy: dual-energy X-ray criteria for lipodystrophy evolutionEmilie Degris
Unit of Pharmacy, Paule de Viguier Hospital, Toulouse, France
J Clin Densitom 13:237-44. 2010..No correlation was observed between lipodystrophy and total body bone mineral density. The loss of trunk fat mass without gain of lower limbs fat mass may indicate a worsening of HIV disease...
- New and emerging agents in the management of lipodystrophy in HIV-infected patientsEric Bonnet
Service des Maladies Infectieuses, Hopital Purpan, Toulouse, France
HIV AIDS (Auckl) 2:167-78. 2010..Surgical therapy may be required. Attractive pharmacologic treatments include growth hormone-releasing factor and leptin. Adiponectin and adiponectin receptors are promising therapeutic targets to explore...
- Association of APOC3 polymorphisms with both dyslipidemia and lipoatrophy in HAART-receiving patientsEric Bonnet
INSERM U563, Centre de Physiopathologie de Toulouse Purpan, and Université Toulouse III Paul Sabatier, IFR30, Toulouse, F 31300, France
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 24:169-71. 2008..2 vs. 66.5 mg/liter) and a lower fat mass (13.9 vs. 19.7%) than patients with nonvariant alleles (-455 0/-482 0). APOC3 polymorphisms might be associated with both dyslipidemia and lipoatrophy in HAART-treated patients...
- Streptococcus milleri group infection associated with digestive fistula in patients with vascular graft: report of seven cases and reviewE P Bonnet
Infectious Diseases Unit, Hopital Purpan, Place Baylac, Toulouse 31059, France
Infection 35:182-5. 2007....
- [Nosocomial diarrhea in adults due to microorganisms other than Clostridium difficile]E Bonnet
Service des Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, Hopital Purpan, Place du Dr Baylac, 31059 Toulouse, France
Pathol Biol (Paris) 48:756-63. 2000..However, one must not underestimate the importance of other bacteria such as Salmonella or Shigella, which are most common in developing countries. Other viruses and parasites can equally be responsible for causing such infections...
- Effects of discontinuing stavudine or protease inhibitor therapy on human immunodeficiency virus-related fat redistribution evaluated by dual-energy x-ray absorptiometryNeda Tavassoli
Service de Pharmacologie Clinique, Cent re Midi Pyrénées de Pharmacovigilance, de Pharmacoepidemiologie et d Informations sur le Medicament, Faculte de Medecine, Hopitaux de Toulouse, Toulouse, France
Pharmacotherapy 26:154-61. 2006..To determine whether discontinuation of stavudine or protease inhibitor therapy improves human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)-related fat distribution in men...
- Evolution of total and integrated HIV-1 DNA and change in DNA sequences in patients with sustained plasma virus suppressionJacques Izopet
Laboratoire de Virologie, Hopital Purpan, CHU Toulouse, 31059 Toulouse Cedex, France
Virology 302:393-404. 2002....
- Imported Dengue in French University Hospitals: a 6-year surveySekene Badiaga
Service des Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, Hopital Nord, Marseille, and Infectio Sud formation et recherche, 18 avenue des Baumettes, Nice, France
J Travel Med 10:286-9. 2003....
- [Analysis of antiretroviral drugs-induced adverse effects]Magalie Baudrant
Service de Pharmacologie Clinique, centre Midi Pyrénées de pharmacovigilance, de Pharmacoepidemiologie et d Informations sur le Medicament, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Faculte de Medecine, Toulouse, France
Therapie 61:171-6. 2006..6% of cases and required the withdrawal of suspected drugs in 57% of cases. Our data show an improvement of antiretroviral drug-induced ADRs reporting...
- Interferon-ribavirin in association with stavudine has no impact on plasma human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) type 1 level in patients coinfected with HIV and hepatitis C virus: a CORIST-ANRS HC1 trialDominique Salmon-Ceron
Department of Internal Medicine, Cochin Saint Vincent de Paul Hospital, Assistance Publique, Hopitaux de Paris, 75014 Paris France
Clin Infect Dis 36:1295-304. 2003....
- Risk of emergence of Pseudomonas aeruginosa resistance to beta-lactam antibiotics in intensive care unitsBernard Georges
Anesthésie Réanimation Polyvalente, CHU Rangueil, Toulouse, France
Crit Care Med 34:1636-41. 2006..The purpose of our study was to identify a relationship between the use of various beta-lactam antibiotics and the emergence of resistance and to characterize the mechanism of resistance involved...