- Neural substrate of concurrent sound perception: direct electrophysiological recordings from human auditory cortexAurélie Bidet-Caulet
INSERM, U821 Lyon, France
Front Hum Neurosci 1:5. 2007..These results in the auditory cortex provide an anatomically refined description of the neurophysiological components which might be involved in the perception of concurrent sounds...
- Dynamics of a temporo-fronto-parietal network during sustained spatial or spectral auditory processingAurélie Bidet-Caulet
INSERM U280, Mental Processes and Brain Activation Laboratory, IFNL, UCBL1, Lyon, France
J Cogn Neurosci 17:1691-703. 2005....
- Effects of selective attention on the electrophysiological representation of concurrent sounds in the human auditory cortexAurélie Bidet-Caulet
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, Unite 821, Lyon F 69500, France
J Neurosci 27:9252-61. 2007..Finally, they suggest a specialization of the left hemisphere in the attentional selection of fine-grained acoustic information...
- Listening in silence activates auditory areas: a functional magnetic resonance imaging studyJulien Voisin
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, Unite 280, Institut Federatif des Neurosciences de Lyon, Universite Claude Bernard Lyon 1, F 69000, Lyon, France
J Neurosci 26:273-8. 2006..Thus, in absence of any acoustic stimulus, the search for an auditory input was found to activate the auditory cortex...
- Listening to a walking human activates the temporal biological motion areaAurélie Bidet-Caulet
INSERM U280, IFNL, UCB Lyon1, Centre Hospitalier Le Vinatier, Bron, France
Neuroimage 28:132-9. 2005..We thus propose that a part of the STSp region might be a supramodal area involved in human motion recognition, irrespective of the sensory modality input...
- Alpha reactivity to complex sounds differs during REM sleep and wakefulnessPerrine Ruby
Brain Dynamics and Cognition Team, Lyon Neuroscience Research Center CRNL INSERM CNRS, Lyon, France University Lyon 1, Lyon, France
PLoS ONE 8:e79989. 2013..These results suggest that alpha modulation could participate in the selection of stimuli to be further processed during sleep. ..
- Visual activation and audiovisual interactions in the auditory cortex during speech perception: intracranial recordings in humansJulien Besle
INSERM, U821, Brain Dynamics and Cognition, 69500 Lyon, France
J Neurosci 28:14301-10. 2008....
- Brain dynamics of distractibility: interaction between top-down and bottom-up mechanisms of auditory attentionAurélie Bidet-Caulet
Brain Dynamics and Cognition Team, Lyon Neuroscience Research Center CRNL, INSERM U1028, CNRS UMR5292, University of Lyon 1, Lyon, France
Brain Topogr 28:423-36. 2015..These results provide crucial information into how bottom-up and top-down mechanisms dynamically interact and compete in the human brain, i.e. on the precarious balance between voluntary attention and distraction. ..