- Long-term outcome of children with congenital toxoplasmosisAlain Berrebi
Fédération de Gynécologie Obstétrique, Hôpital Paule de Viguier, Toulouse, France
Am J Obstet Gynecol 203:552.e1-6. 2010..Maternal toxoplasmosis infection acquired during pregnancy carries significant risk of fetal damage. We aimed to assess the long-term outcome of children and young adults with congenital toxoplasmosis diagnosed and treated in utero...
- [Frequency, persistence and recurrence of HPV lesions of the uterine cervix in HIV-seropositive women]A Berrebi
Service de Gynecologie Obstetrique, Hôpital Paule de Viguier, CHU de Toulouse, 330, avenue de Grande Bretagne, TSA 70034, 31059 Toulouse cedex 09, France
Gynecol Obstet Fertil 36:521-4. 2008..The aim of this study was to determine the frequency, persistence and risk of recurrence of human papillomavirus (HPV) lesions of the uterine cervix in human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)-infected women...
- Neonatal screening for congenital toxoplasmosis in a cohort of 165 women infected during pregnancy and influence of in utero treatment on the results of neonatal testsM H Bessieres
Department of Parasitology, CHU, Rangueil 1 Avenue du Professeur Jean Poulhès, 31403 Cedex 4, Toulouse, France
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 94:37-45. 2001..Therefore, when this diagnosis is positive, a treatment with pyrimethamine and sulfamide can be started in the first month of life...
- Comparison between two amplification sets for molecular diagnosis of toxoplasmosis by real-time PCRS Cassaing
Service de Parasitologie Mycologie, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Rangueil, TSA 50032, 31059 Toulouse Cedex 9, France
J Clin Microbiol 44:720-4. 2006..Taking into consideration all clinical samples, the mean gain in the crossing point value was 4.2 +/- 1.7 cycles and was even more significant for amniotic fluid (5.8 +/- 1.7 cycles)...
- Molecular evidence for mother-to-child transmission of multiple variants by analysis of RNA and DNA sequences of human immunodeficiency virus type 1C Pasquier
Laboratoire de Virologie, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Purpan, Toulouse, France
J Virol 72:8493-501. 1998..We have thus described a particular case of vertical human immunodeficiency virus type 1 transmission with the transmission of multiple maternal variants to the infant and a rapid, fatal outcome in the child...
- Lamivudine-zidovudine combination for prevention of maternal-infant transmission of HIV-1L Mandelbrot
Service de Gynecologie Obstetrique, Hopital Cochin, 123 Boulevard de Port Royal, 75014 Paris, France
JAMA 285:2083-93. 2001..Zidovudine reduces maternal-infant transmission of human immunodeficiency virus 1 (HIV-1) infection by two thirds. Combination antiretroviral therapies are potentially more effective prevention...
- [Is rapid intrapartum vaginal screening test of group B streptococci (GBS) during partum useful in identifying infants developing early-onset GBS sepsis in postpartum period?]J Raignoux
Service de Maternite, Hôpital Paule de Viguier, CHU de Toulouse, 330, avenue de Grande Bretagne, TSA 70034, 31059 Toulouse Cedex 9, France Service de Néonatologie, Hopital des Enfants, CHU de Toulouse, 330, avenue de Grande Bretagne, TSA 70034, 31059 Toulouse Cedex 9, France
Arch Pediatr 23:899-907. 2016..Peripheral bacterial sampling (gastric aspiration, ear, or meconium) and measurement of C-reactive protein (CRP) are performed in asymptomatic newborns in case of infectious risk factors and/or incomplete IAP...
- Amniocentesis and mother-to-child human immunodeficiency virus transmission in the Agence Nationale de Recherches sur le SIDA et les Hépatites Virales French Perinatal CohortLaurent Mandelbrot
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, Service de Gynecologie Obstetrique, Hopital Louis Mourier, Colombes, and Université Paris 7 Diderot, Paris, France
Am J Obstet Gynecol 200:160.e1-9. 2009..The objective of the study was to investigate whether performing an amniocentesis increased mother-to-child transmission of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)-1 (MTCT)...
- Novel model of placental tissue explants infected by cytomegalovirus reveals different permissiveness in early and term placentae and inhibition of indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase activityH Lopez
INSERM U1043, Hospital Purpan, Paul Sabatier University, Toulouse, France
Placenta 32:522-30. 2011..Our findings suggest that HCMV infects early placentae more strongly than term placentae. Early placental dysfunction through the inhibition of IDO activity may reveal a possible mechanism for miscarriages...
- [HIV risk and procreation, how to reduce HIV and HCV transmission risk for serodiscordant couples?]C Pasquier
Laboratoire de Virologie, Hopital Purpan, CHU de Toulouse, TSA 40031, 31059 Toulouse, France
Med Mal Infect 35:S26-7. 2005
- Changing trends in pregnancy outcome among HIV-infected women between 1985 and 1997 in two southern French university hospitalsA Bongain
Service de Gynecologie Obstetrique, reproduction et médecine foetale, CHU de Nice Sophia Antipolis, Hopital de l Archet 2, 151, Route de Saint Antoine de Ginestiere, BP 3079, 06202 Nice Cedex 3, France
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 104:124-8. 2002..To analyze risk factors for pregnancy outcome among HIV-infected women before and after introduction of AZT prophylaxis in 1994...
- [Cytomegalovirus infection and pregnancy]A Berrebi
Fédération de Gynécologie Obstétrique, CHU Paule de Viguie, 330, avenue de Grande Bretagne, TSA 70034, 31059 Toulouse Cedex 9, France
Med Mal Infect 35:S22-5. 2005