- Aspergillus fumigatus conidia inhibit tumour necrosis factor- or staurosporine-induced apoptosis in epithelial cellsNadia Berkova
INRA, AFSSA, ENVA, UPVM, UMR 956 22 rue Curie, Maisons Alfort Cedex F 94700, France
Int Immunol 18:139-50. 2006..For TNF-induced apoptosis, the observed anti-apoptotic effect of Af conidia was found to be associated with a significant reduction of caspase-3...
- Inducible expression of beta defensins by human respiratory epithelial cells exposed to Aspergillus fumigatus organismsLudmila Alekseeva
UMR 956, INRA, AFSSA, ENVA, Maisons Alfort Cedex, France
BMC Microbiol 9:33. 2009..The role of the airway epithelium involves a complex interaction with the inhaled pathogen. Antimicrobial peptides with direct antifungal and chemotactic activities may boost antifungal immune response...
- Disruption of the sigS gene attenuates the local innate immune response to Staphylococcus aureus in a mouse mastitis modelVincent Peton
INRA, UMR 1253 STLO, 65 rue de Saint Brieuc, 35042 Rennes Cedex, France AGROCAMPUS OUEST, UMR1253 STLO, 85 rue de Saint Brieuc, 35042 Rennes Cedex, France
Vet Microbiol 186:44-51. 2016..aureus pathogenesis in a ruminant mastitis context. This disruption is probably involved in, and may partly explain, the milder symptoms previously observed in S. aureus O46-induced mastitis in ewes. ..
- Staphylococcus aureus proteins differentially produced in ewe gangrenous mastitis or ewe milkCaroline Le Marechal
INRA, UMR1253, Science et Technologie du Lait et de l Œuf, F 35042 Rennes, France
Vet Microbiol 164:150-7. 2013..aureus within the cistern during a gangrenous mastitis...
- Clinical, mycological and pathological findings in turkeys experimentally infected by Aspergillus fumigatusFrançoise Féménia
UMR INRA, AFSSA, ENVA, UPVM, 956 BIPAR Ecole Nationale Vétérinaire d Alfort, Maisons Alfort, France
Avian Pathol 36:213-9. 2007..The present study demonstrated that healthy turkey poults might be able to withstand exposure to 10(7) A. fumigatus spores...
- Fine-tuned characterization of Staphylococcus aureus Newbould 305, a strain associated with mild and chronic mastitis in bovinesVincent Peton
INRA, UMR 1253 STLO, 65 rue de Saint Brieuc, 35042, Rennes Cedex, France
Vet Res 45:106. 2014..aureus mastitis. Mobile genetic elements, exoproteins and surface exposed proteins constitute good targets for further research to explore the underlying mechanisms related to mastitis chronicity. ..
- Staphylococcus aureus Phenol-Soluble Modulins Impair Interleukin Expression in Bovine Mammary Epithelial CellsMartine Deplanche
INRA, UMR1253 STLO, Rennes, France AGROCAMPUS OUEST, UMR1253 STLO, Rennes, France
Infect Immun 84:1682-92. 2016..aureus-related mastitis. ..
- Inhibition of Staphylococcus aureus invasion into bovine mammary epithelial cells by contact with live Lactobacillus caseiDamien S Bouchard
INRA, UMR 1253 STLO, Rennes Cedex, France AGROCAMPUS OUEST, UMR1253 STLO, Rennes Cedex, France
Appl Environ Microbiol 79:877-85. 2013..aureus or bMEC was required to prevent S. aureus internalization. This first study of the antagonism of LAB toward S. aureus in a mammary context opens avenues for the development of novel control strategies against this major pathogen...