- Primary Lung Small B-Cell Lymphoma versus Lymphoid Hyperplasia: Evaluation of Diagnostic Criteria in 26 CasesHugues Begueret
Department of Pathology and Molecular Biology, Universite de Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France
Am J Surg Pathol 26:76-81. 2002..4% of the mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue-type lymphoma specimens. Investigation of H. pylori by polymerase chain reaction detection was negative, even for the two cases associated with H. pylori gastritis...
- Selective dysfunction of p53 for mitochondrial biogenesis induces cellular proliferation in bronchial smooth muscle from asthmatic patientsThomas Trian
Universite Bordeaux, Centre de Recherche Cardio Thoracique de Bordeaux, U1045, Departement de Pharmacologie, Bordeaux, France INSERM, Centre de Recherche Cardio Thoracique de Bordeaux, U1045, Bordeaux, France Electronic address
J Allergy Clin Immunol 137:1717-1726.e13. 2016..However, the role of p53 in BSM cell proliferation and mitochondrial biogenesis has not been investigated thus far...
- Bronchial Smooth Muscle Remodeling in Nonsevere AsthmaPierre Olivier Girodet
1 University Bordeaux, Centre de Recherche Cardio Thoracique de Bordeaux, U1045, Departement de Pharmacologie, CIC1401, Bordeaux, France
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 193:627-33. 2016..Proliferation of BSM cells involves a specific mitochondria-dependent pathway in individuals with severe asthma. However, BSM remodeling and mitochondrial biogenesis have not been examined in nonsevere asthma...
- Lung intragraft donor-specific antibodies as a risk factor for graft lossJonathan Visentin
Laboratoire d Immunologie et Immunogénétique, Hopital Pellegrin, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France Unité Mixte de Recherche 5164, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Universite de Bordeaux, Talence, France
J Heart Lung Transplant 35:1418-1426. 2016..We wondered whether in situ DSA detection from graft biopsy specimens could help in identifying lung transplant recipients (LTRs) at higher risk for graft loss...
- Calcium channel blocker reduces airway remodeling in severe asthma. A proof-of-concept studyPierre Olivier Girodet
1 Université de Bordeaux, Centre de Recherche Cardio Thoracique de Bordeaux, U1045, Departement de Pharmacologie, CIC1401, Bordeaux, France
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 191:876-83. 2015..In vitro, the Ca(2+)-channel blocker gallopamil decreased the proliferation of BSM cells from patients with severe asthma...
- Mediastinal lymphadenectomy in elderly patients with non-small-cell lung cancerCaroline Rivera
Department of Thoracic Surgery, Haut Leveque Hospital, University of Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France
Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 44:88-92. 2013..Our objective was to compare mediastinal lymphadenectomy performed in the surgical treatment of non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients between ≥ 70 and <70...