- Medical and non-medical determinants of prostate cancer management: a population-based studyE Bauvin
Réseau Français des Registres de Cancer, Faculté de Médecine de Purpan, 31073 Cedex, Toulouse, France
Eur J Cancer 39:2364-71. 2003..This type of investigation, if carried out regularly, would make it possible to evaluate changes in practice patterns...
- [Cost and efficacy of treatment strategies in localized prostatic cancer: feasibility study in the general population]Eric Bauvin
INSERM U558, Faculté de Médecine de Purpan, Toulouse, France
Prog Urol 13:618-23. 2003..Medico-economic studies are necessary to evaluate healthcare practices. The objective of this preliminary study is to show how this type of study can be conducted in the general population based on cancer registries...
- [Incidence and mortality of prostate cancer in France: trends between 1978 and 2000]Eric Bauvin
Registre des cancers du Tarn, Albi, France
Prog Urol 13:1334-9. 2003..To describe the prostate cancer incidence and mortality trends in France over the last 20 years...
- Cost study of the clinical management of prostate cancer in France: results on the basis of population-based dataLaurent Molinier
Faculte de Medecine, INSERM U558, Toulouse, France
Eur J Health Econ 12:363-71. 2011..The cost burden of prostate cancer is high and varies according to the treatment type. This study yielded a cost analysis of the different management practices of patients with prostate cancer...
- Primary care physicians and oncologists are partners in cancer announcementMarie Eve Rouge Bugat
University Department of General Practice, Toulouse Rangueil Faculty of Medicine, 133 route de Narbonne, 31400, Toulouse, France
Support Care Cancer 24:2473-9. 2016..So, we asked PCPs about their role in cancer announcement since the launching of the DDP...
- Methodological considerations in cost of prostate cancer studies: a systematic reviewLaurent Molinier
INSERM, Toulouse, France
Value Health 11:878-85. 2008..The aim of this study was to review published COI studies on prostate cancer to analyze the methods used...
- Guideline sheets on the side effects of anticancer drugs are useful for general practitionersMarie Eve Rougé-Bugat
Département universitaire de médecine générale, 133 route de Narbonne, 31062, Toulouse, France
Support Care Cancer 23:3473-80. 2015..Better communication with treatment centers is needed. We hypothesized that information sheets could improve communication...
- [Compensable occupational disease and cancer: how to improve the recognition rate? "Cursus Laboris" Project in Midi-Pyrenees: feasibility study]Marie Eve Rougé-Bugat
Département universitaire de médecine générale, Toulouse, France
Bull Cancer 99:927-34. 2012..Six returns were filed and actually recognized. The generalization of our device measures meet the Cancer Plan II 2009 to 2013 and may improve the number of cancers recognized as compensable occupational diseases...
- [Completeness and quality of multidisciplinary team meetings: the example of breast cancer in Tarn]Laetitia Daubisse-Marliac
Registre des cancers du Tarn, Albi cedex, France
Bull Cancer 99:815-26. 2012..3% of cases presented after surgery. The partnership, which exists between the Tarn cancer registry and the Oncomip network, makes the realization of similar studies in population with other type of cancer possible...
- A longitudinal study of non-medical determinants of adherence to R-CHOP therapy for diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: implication for survivalCécile Borel
Department of Haematology, Toulouse University Hospital, Toulouse, France
BMC Cancer 15:288. 2015..This study aimed to assess, in the current practice, the influence of the socio-demographical characteristics and the place of treatment on treatment adherence and overall survival among diffuse large B-cell lymphoma patients...
- Impact of induction treatment on postoperative complications in the treatment of non-small cell lung cancerLaurent Brouchet
Department of Thoracic Surgery, Rangueil Larrey University Hospital, Toulouse, France
J Thorac Oncol 2:626-31. 2007..A main drawback of neoadjuvant chemotherapy is that it may increase operative morbidity and mortality. The aim of this study was to determine the impact of chemotherapy on these complications...
- Association of cardiovascular risk factors with intima-media thickness of the carotid arteries in early postmenopausal womenFlorence A Trémollieres
Menopause and Metabolic Bone Diseases Unit, Hôpital Paule de Viguier, Toulouse, France
Menopause 11:323-30. 2004..The aim of this study was to examine the association between carotid intima-media thickness (IMT) and coronary heart diseases (CHD) risk factors in a large population of peri- and postmenopausal women...
- Assessing post-disaster consequences for health at the population level: experience from the AZF factory explosion in ToulouseThierry Lang
IFR126 Santé Société, Toulouse Hospitals CHU, France
J Epidemiol Community Health 61:103-7. 2007..A major explosion occurred in the AZF chemical factory in Toulouse in September 2001. A comprehensive programme of epidemiological surveillance was set up...
- Integrating complete lower limb venous ultrasound into diagnostic strategies for pulmonary embolism: a cost-effectiveness analysisAntoine Elias
Thromb Haemost 91:205-7. 2004
- Place of multidisciplinary consulting meetings and clinical trials in the management of colorectal cancer in France in 2000Anne Marie Bouvier
Registre des Cancers Digestifs, Faculte de Medecine, Dijon, INSERM EPI 0106
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 31:286-91. 2007....
- Indium-111-pentetreotide scintigraphy and somatostatin receptor subtype 2 expression: new prognostic factors for malignant well-differentiated endocrine tumorsAmani Asnacios
Department of Medical Oncology, Claudius Regaud Institute, Toulouse Purpan, France
J Clin Oncol 26:963-70. 2008..The aim of the present study was to evaluate the correlation between (111)In-pentetreotide scintigraphy, sst receptor expression, and prognosis...