- Innate immunity is a key factor for the resolution of inflammation in asthmaCindy Barnig
Dept of Chest Disease, University Hospital of Strasbourg and FMTS Fédération de Médecine Translationnelle de Strasbourg, Strasbourg, France
Eur Respir Rev 24:141-53. 2015..Thus, bioactive stable analogue mimetics of these mediators that can harness endogenous resolution mechanisms for inflammation may offer new therapeutic strategies for asthma and airway inflammation associated diseases. ..
- Nonallergic airway hyperresponsiveness and allergen-specific IgE levels are the main determinants of the early and late asthmatic response to allergenC Barnig
Department of Chest Diseases, University Hospital of Strasbourg, Strasbourg, France
J Investig Allergol Clin Immunol 23:267-74. 2013..Conflicting results have been reported in studies of predictive factors for airway responsiveness to allergens during bronchial challenges...
- [Pathophysiology of multiple chemical sensitivity]C Barnig
Service de Pneumologie, d allergologie et de pathologie respiratoire de l environnement, Pôle de Pathologie Thoracique, Hopitaux Universitaires de Strasbourg, BP 426, 67091 Strasbourg Cedex, France
Rev Mal Respir 30:446-50. 2013..However, no objective test exists currently to diagnose this syndrome. One of the main reasons is that the pathophysiology is poorly understood. However, many explanatory hypotheses have been proposed...
- [Respiratory allergens and asthma exacerbation]C Barnig
Unité d asthme et d allergologie, Pôle de Pathologie Thoracique, Hopitaux Universitaires de Strasbourg, BP 426, 67091 Strasbourg Cedex, France
Rev Mal Respir 29:810-9. 2012..Asthma exacerbations are characterized by a progressive aggravation of respiratory symptoms such as dyspnea, cough, wheezing or chest tightness...
- Niox and Niox Mino: comparison of exhaled NO in grass pollen allergic adult volunteersW Chen
Division of Asthma and Allergy, Department of Chest Diseases, Hòpital Universitaire de Strasburg Université Louis Pasteur, B P 426, 67091 Strasbourg Cedex, France
Allergy 62:571-2. 2007
- Indoor dust and air concentrations of endotoxin in urban and rural environmentsC Barnig
Department of Chest Disease, University Hospital Strasbourg, Strasbourg, France
Lett Appl Microbiol 56:161-7. 2013..No difference was observed between indoor airborne concentrations between urban and rural houses. These results suggest that measuring endotoxin in dust is the most relevant method to assess endotoxin exposure...
- Transfer of peanut allergy following lung transplantation: a case reportA Schuller
Groupe de transplantation pulmonaire, Nouvel Hopital Civil, Hopitaux Universitaires, Strasbourg, France
Transplant Proc 43:4032-5. 2011....