- DNA separation and enrichment using electro-hydrodynamic bidirectional flows in viscoelastic liquidsHubert Ranchon
CNRS, LAAS, 7 Avenue du Colonel Roche, F 31400 Toulouse, France and Univ de Toulouse, LAAS, F 31400 Toulouse, France
Lab Chip 16:1243-53. 2016..2-1.5 kbp diluted at 0.02 ng μL(-1) in 30 s. Altogether, our technology, which can readily be integrated as an in-line module in Lab-on-Chips, offers unique opportunities for sample preparation and analysis of minute genomic samples. ..
- A fractal model for nuclear organization: current evidence and biological implicationsAurélien Bancaud
CNRS, LAAS, 7 Avenue du Colonel Roche, Toulouse F 31077, France
Nucleic Acids Res 40:8783-92. 2012....
- Relevance and limitations of crowding, fractal, and polymer models to describe nuclear architectureSebastien Huet
CNRS, UMR 6290, Institut Génétique et Développement de Rennes, Rennes, France Université Rennes 1, Universite Europeenne de Bretagne, Structure Fédérative de Recherche, Biosit, Faculte de Medecine, Rennes, France CNRS GDR 3536, University Pierre et Marie Curie Paris 6, Paris, France
Int Rev Cell Mol Biol 307:443-79. 2014..Finally, we identify future challenges in the roadmap to a unified model of the nuclear environment. ..
- High-throughput chromatin motion tracking in living yeast reveals the flexibility of the fiber throughout the genomeHoussam Hajjoul
LAAS, CNRS, F 31400 Toulouse, France
Genome Res 23:1829-38. 2013..We discuss the implications of our findings for yeast genome architecture and for target search mechanisms in the nucleus. ..
- Analysis of DNA Replication by Optical Mapping in NanochannelsJoris Lacroix
CNRS, LAAS, 7 Avenue du Colonel Roche, F 31400, Toulouse, France
Small 12:5963-5970. 2016..The developments here thus broaden the field of applications accessible to nanofluidic technologies, and can be used in the future as part for molecular diagnostics in the context of high throughput cancer drug screening...