Affiliation: Avenue de la Terrasse
- Regioselective metabolism of taxoids by human CYP3A4 and 2C8: structure-activity relationshipThierry Cresteil
Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique Unité Mixte Recherche 8532, Villejuif, France
Drug Metab Dispos 30:438-45. 2002....
- Quantitative liquid chromatographic determination of sanguinarine in cell culture medium and in rat urine and plasmaHenri Hoellinger
CNRS UPR 2301, Institut de Chimie des Substances Naturelles, Avenue de la Terrasse, 91198 Cedex, Gif sur Yvette, France
J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 799:195-200. 2004..This analytical HPLC method is specific, linear and reproducible in all media and is suitable for quantitative determination of sanguinarine in biological fluids...
- Phenotyping-genotyping of alternatively spliced genes in one step: study of CYP3A5*3 polymorphismFlorent Busi
ICSN CNRS UPR2301, 91198 Gif sur Yvette, France
Pharmacogenet Genomics 15:433-9. 2005..For the CYP3A5 gene, the genotype, the level of expression and the proportion of alternatively spliced products were determined in a single reaction without DNA sequencing...
- In vitro oxidative metabolism study of (-)-rhazinilamAnne Décor
Institut de Chimie des Substances Naturelles, CNRS, Gif sur Yvette, France
Bioorg Med Chem 14:1558-64. 2006..All isolated metabolites were markedly less active than rhazinilam in vitro, which might explain its in vivo inactivity...
- Dexamethasone as a probe for vinorelbine clearanceFlorent Puisset
EA3035, Institut Claudius Regaud, Toulouse, France
Br J Clin Pharmacol 60:45-53. 2005..To assess the value of using dexamethasone as an in vivo probe for predicting vinorelbine clearance (CL)...
- CYP3A5 mRNA degradation by nonsense-mediated mRNA decayFlorent Busi
ICSN, CNRS UPR2301, Avenue de la Terrasse, 91198 Gif sur Yvette, France
Mol Pharmacol 68:808-15. 2005..Therefore, in these carriers, induction is unlikely to switch on the phenotypic CYP3A5 expression in carriers of CYP3A5*3/*3...
- In vitro metabolism study of buprenorphine: evidence for new metabolic pathwaysNicolas Picard
Department of Medical Pharmacology, University of Limoges, France
Drug Metab Dispos 33:689-95. 2005..Incubation of BUP or Nor-BUP with HLM led to the formation of new metabolites, identified by tandem mass spectrometry as being hydroxy-BUP and hydroxy-Nor-BUP. Hydroxy-BUP was produced by the CYP 3A, but not the 2C isoforms...
- Dexamethasone as a probe for docetaxel clearanceFlorent Puisset
Institut Claudius Regaud, Universite Paul Sabatier, 31052 Toulouse, France
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 54:265-72. 2004....
- In vitro metabolism of ethoxidine by human CYP1A1 and rat microsomes: identification of metabolites by high-performance liquid chromatography combined with electrospray tandem mass spectrometry and accurate mass measurements by time-of-flight mass spectroAlain Deroussent
IFR54, Institut Gustave Roussy, Pavillon de Recherche, 94805 Villejuif, France
Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 18:474-82. 2004..When 12-ethoxyfagaronine was incubated under the same conditions as ethoxidine, m(2) was formed, thus supporting the proposal that 12-ethoxyfagaronine is the primary oxidative product of ethoxidine...
- Characterization of a phase 1 metabolite of mycophenolic acid produced by CYP3A4/5Nicolas Picard
Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University Hospital, 87042 Limoges, France
Ther Drug Monit 26:600-8. 2004..MPA might compete with other drugs on CYP3A because of its high therapeutic concentrations, although this was not the case for cyclosporin and to only a small extent for tacrolimus...
- Downregulation of cytochromes P450 in growth-stimulated rat hepatocytes: role of c-Myc induction and impaired C/EBP binding to DNAMarina Tinel
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale INSERM Unité 481, Faculte de Medecine Xavier Bichat, 16 rue Henri Huchard, 75018, Paris, France
J Hepatol 39:171-8. 2003..Several cytochromes P450 (CYPs) are expressed in differentiated hepatocytes, but downregulated in growth-stimulated cells. We determined the signals involved in CYP downregulation by epidermal growth factor (EGF)...
- Discovery and refinement of a new structural class of potent peptide deformylase inhibitorsAdrien Boularot
UPR2355, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Batiment 23, 1 Avenue de la Terrasse, F 91198 Gif sur Yvette Cedex, France
J Med Chem 50:10-20. 2007....