- Mortality in schizophreniaPascal Auquier
Servíce Santé Publique, Faculte de Medecine, France
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 16:1308-12. 2007..Careful selection of antipsychotic drugs, some of which are associated with side effects such as weight gain and cardiac disorders, will also help reduce co-morbidity and mortality among patients with schizophrenia...
- Mortality in schizophreniaPascal Auquier
Departement de sante publique, Faculte de Medecine, La Timone, Marseille, France
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 15:873-9. 2006..The purpose of this article is to describe the current status of knowledge on excess mortality in schizophrenia and its causative factors, and to expand upon previous work evaluating approaches that may reduce mortality rates...
- Development and validation of a perioperative satisfaction questionnairePascal Auquier
Department of Public Health, Timone University Hospital, Marseilles, France
Anesthesiology 102:1116-23. 2005..The objective of the current study was to develop and validate a self-reported questionnaire, Evaluation du Vecu de l'Anesthesie Generale (EVAN-G), assessing the satisfaction of the perioperative period surrounding general anesthesia...
- Self-reported quality of life measure is reliable and valid in adult patients suffering from schizophrenia with executive impairmentKarine Baumstarck
Aix Marseille University, EA 3279 Self perceived Health Assessment Research Unit, 13005, Marseille, France
Schizophr Res 147:58-67. 2013....
- Hormonal therapy is associated with better self-esteem, mood, and quality of life in transsexualsAudrey Gorin-Lazard
Department of Psychiatry, Sainte Marguerite University Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Marseille, Marseille, France EA 3279 Research Unit, University Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Marseille, Marseille, France Department of Psychiatry, La Colombière University Hospital, Montpellier, France Department of Psychiatry, Pasteur University Hospital, Nice, France and Department of Endocrinology, Timone University Hospital, Marseille, France
J Nerv Ment Dis 201:996-1000. 2013..These findings should provide pertinent information for health care providers who consider this period as a crucial part of the global sex reassignment procedure. ..
- Relevance of quality of life assessment for multiple sclerosis patients with memory impairmentKarine Baumstarck
Department of Public Health, EA3279 Self perceived Health Assessment Research Unit, Timone University, APHM, Marseille, France
PLoS ONE 7:e50056. 2012....
- Quality of life among caregivers of patients with schizophrenia: a cross-cultural comparison of Chilean and French familiesLaurent Boyer
Aix Marseille University, EA 3279 Research Unit, 27 Boulevard Jean Moulin, Marseille, 13284, France
BMC Fam Pract 13:42. 2012..The aim of this study was to assess QoL of the caregivers of individuals with schizophrenia in two countries characterized by different social, economic and cultural conditions, namely Chile and France...
- Is the concept of quality of life relevant for multiple sclerosis patients with cognitive impairment? Preliminary results of a cross-sectional studyKarine Baumstarck
EA3279 Self perceived Health Assessment Research Unit and Department of Public Health, Nord University Hospital, APHM, Marseille, France
PLoS ONE 7:e30627. 2012....
- Quantification of relevance of quality of life assessment for patients with cognitive impairment: the suitability indicesKarine Baumstarck
EA3279 Self perceived Health Assessment Research Unit and Department of Public Health, Aix Marseille University, APHM, Marseille, France
BMC Neurol 14:78. 2014....
- Cross-cultural adaptation and psychometric properties of the Brazilian-Portuguese version of the VSP-A (Vécu et Santé Perçue de l'Adolescent), a health-related quality of life (HRQoL) instrument for adolescents, in a healthy Brazilian populationMariana T Aires
Service de Santé Publique EA3279, Faculte de Medecine, Universite de la Mediterranee, Marseille, France
BMC Pediatr 11:8. 2011..The Vécu et Santé Perçue de l'Adolescent (VSP-A) is a generic, multidimensional self-reported instrument originally developed and validated in France that evaluates HRQoL of ill and healthy adolescents...
- What is the relevance of quality of life assessment for patients with attention impairment?Karine Baumstarck
Self perceived Health Assessment Research Unit, School of Medicine, Universite de la Mediterranee, Marseille, France
Health Qual Life Outcomes 11:70. 2013....
- Quality of life and other outcome measures in caregivers of patients with schizophreniaJulien Testart
Aix Marseille Universite, EA 3279 Research Unit, 13284, Marseille, France
Expert Rev Pharmacoecon Outcomes Res 13:641-9. 2013..Future works are needed to involve caregivers in the development of instruments and to explore psychometric properties of these instruments. ..
- Quality of life assessment in preterm children: physicians' knowledge, attitude, belief, practice--a KABP studyMarie Ange Einaudi
Timone University Hospital, Espace Ethique Méditerranéen Aix Marseille University, UMR 7268 Anthropologie bio culturelle, Droit, Éthique and Santé ADÉS, Marseille, France
BMC Pediatr 13:58. 2013....
- Systematic review reveals heterogeneity in the use of the Scale to Assess Unawareness of Mental Disorder (SUMD)Remy Dumas
EA 3279 Public Health, Chronic Diseases and Quality of Life Research Unit, Aix Marseille University, 13005, Marseille, France
Curr Psychiatry Rep 15:361. 2013..The use of a modified SUMD may compromise the psychometric properties of the scale, lead to erroneous conclusions, and prevents comparison of results across studies. Our review underlines the need for the standardised use of the SUMD...
- Quality of life is predictive of relapse in schizophreniaLaurent Boyer
Aix Marseille Univ, EA 3279 Research Unit, Marseille, 13284, France
BMC Psychiatry 13:15. 2013..The objective of this study was to evaluate whether quality of life (QoL), as measured by the SF36 and the Quality of Life Interview (QoLI), is predictive of relapse for patients with schizophrenia...
- Health status and quality of life of long-term survivors of childhood acute leukemia: the impact of central nervous system irradiationJoy Benadiba
Departments of Pediatric Hematology Oncology Radiotherapy, APHM, La Timone Hospital, Marseille, Bouches du Rhône Department of Public Health, EA 3279 Research Unit, University Hospital Marseille, Aix Marseille University, Marseille Department of Pediatric Hematology Oncology, University Hospital of Nancy, Nancy, Meurthe et Moselle Department of Pediatric Hematology Oncology, CIC Inserm 501, University Hospital of Clermont Ferrand, Clermont Ferrand, Auvergne Department of Pediatric Hematology Oncology, University Hospital of Nice, Nice, Alpes Maritimes Department of Pediatric Hematology Oncology, University Hospital of Grenoble, Grenoble, Isère Department of Pediatric Hematology Oncology, University Hospital of Montpellier, Languedoc Roussillon, France
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 37:109-16. 2015..7±12.4 vs. 70.0±4.2, P=0.054), mainly in social and relational domains. In conclusion, QoL seems to be impaired by the trauma of a life-threatening illness in childhood, as well as by the treatment received. ..
- Incidence and risk factors for cataract after haematopoietic stem cell transplantation for childhood leukaemia: an LEA studyMeryl Horwitz
Department of Paediatric Haematology Oncology, APHM, Aix Marseille Universite, Marseille, France
Br J Haematol 168:518-25. 2015..These data suggest that with increasing follow-up, nearly all patients who receive TBI, even when fractionated, will suffer from cataract that can impact on their quality of life and that high cumulative steroid dose is a cofactor...
- Cohort Profile: the French childhood cancer survivor study for leukaemia (LEA Cohort)Julie Berbis
EA3279, Self perceived Health Assessment Research Unit, School of Medicine, Aix Marseilles University, Marseilles 13385, France, Department of Paediatric Onco haematology, APHM, La Timone Hospital, Marseilles, France, Department of Paediatric Onco haematology, APHP, Saint Louis Hospital, Paris, France, Department of Paediatric Onco haematology, APHP, Robert Debre Hospital, Paris, France, Department of Paediatric Onco haematology, HCL, Lyon, France, Department of Paediatric Onco haematology, University Hospital of Nancy, Nancy, France, CHU Clermont Ferrand, Department of Paediatric Onco haematology, CIC Inserm 501, Clermont Ferrand, France, Department of Paediatric Onco haematology, APHP, GHUEP, Armand Trousseau Hospital, Paris 75012, France, Department of Paediatric Onco haematology, University Hospital of Grenoble, Grenoble, France, Department of Paediatric Onco haematology
Int J Epidemiol 44:49-57. 2015..The cohort has already included 2385 survivors, with rate of exhaustiveness of almost 80%. Data access can be requested from principal coordinators and must be approved by the steering committee. ..
- A French cohort of childhood leukemia survivors: impact of hematopoietic stem cell transplantation on health status and quality of lifeJulie Berbis
EA 3279 Research Unit, Aix Marseille University, Marseille, France
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 19:1065-72. 2013..However, long after treatment completion, childhood leukemia survivors report that effects on psychological well-being are more important than they are in physical QoL dimensions. ..
- How to interpret multidimensional quality of life questionnaires for patients with schizophrenia?Pierre Michel
EA 3279 Public Health, Chronic Diseases and Quality of Life Research Unit, Aix Marseille Univ, 13005, Marseille, France
Qual Life Res 24:2483-92. 2015....
- The development of the S-QoL 18: a shortened quality of life questionnaire for patients with schizophreniaLaurent Boyer
Department of Public Health, La Timone University Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Marseille, 13005 Marseille, France
Schizophr Res 121:241-50. 2010..The S-QoL 41 is a French self-administered questionnaire that assesses quality of life (QoL) among people with schizophrenia. This study aims to validate a shortened version of the S-QoL for more widespread use in clinical practice...
- Development of a cross-cultural item bank for measuring quality of life related to mental health in multiple sclerosis patientsPierre Michel
Aix Marseille University, EA3279 Public Health, Chronic Diseases and Quality of Life, Research Unit, 13005, Marseille, France
Qual Life Res 24:2261-71. 2015..The aim of this preliminary study was to develop a calibrated item bank that is available in multiple languages and measures QoL related to mental health by combining one generic (SF-36) and one disease-specific questionnaire (MusiQoL)...
- Prevalence and risk factors of cataract after chemotherapy with or without central nervous system irradiation for childhood acute lymphoblastic leukaemia: an LEA studyAnne Lise Alloin
Department of Paediatric Haematology Oncology, APHM, La Timone Hospital, Aix Marseille University, Marseille, France
Br J Haematol 164:94-100. 2014....
- Is hormonal therapy associated with better quality of life in transsexuals? A cross-sectional studyAudrey Gorin-Lazard
Department of Psychiatry, Sainte Marguerite University Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Marseille, Marseille, France
J Sex Med 9:531-41. 2012..Although the impact of sex reassignment surgery on the self-reported outcomes of transsexuals has been largely described, the data available regarding the impact of hormone therapy on the daily lives of these individuals are scarce...
- Relapse according to antipsychotic treatment in schizophrenic patients: a propensity-adjusted analysisAurelie Millier
Department of Public Health, EA 3279 Research Unit, University Hospital, Boulevard Jean Moulin 13385 Marseille, France
BMC Psychiatry 11:24. 2011..To compare the rate of relapse as a function of antipsychotic treatment (monotherapy vs. polypharmacy) in schizophrenic patients over a 2-year period...
- Virtual reality cue exposure for the relapse prevention of tobacco consumption: a study protocol for a randomized controlled trialCamille Giovancarli
Department of Psychiatry, La Conception University Hospital, 13005, Marseille, France
Trials 17:96. 2016..A third objective examines the feasibility and acceptability of VR use considering elements such as presence, cybersickness and number of patients who complete the VRET program...
- Quality of life in minor siblings of childhood leukemia survivors, long-term after diagnosis: A LEA study (for Leucemies de l'Enfant et de l'Adolescent--childhood and adolescent leukemia)Julie Berbis
Aix Marseilles Univ, EA 3279 Public Health, Chronic Diseases and Quality of Life Research Unit, 13005, Marseilles, France
Psychooncology 24:661-8. 2015..The objectives of this study are to assess the quality of life (QoL) of siblings of childhood leukemia survivors in comparison with population controls and to identify determinants of sibling's QoL...
- Toward meeting the needs of homeless people with schizophrenia: the validity of quality of life measurementPascal Auquier
Aix Marseille University, EA 3279 Research Unit, Marseille, France Department of Public Health, University Hospital, Marseille, France
PLoS ONE 8:e79677. 2013....
- Development and validation of a perioperative satisfaction questionnaire in regional anesthesiaAxel Maurice-Szamburski
Service d Anesthésie Réanimation Pr BRUDER, Hôpital Timone Adulte, Marseille, France
Anesthesiology 118:78-87. 2013....
- Validation of a French hospitalized patients' satisfaction questionnaire: the QSH-45Stéphanie Antoniotti
Department of Public Health, University Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Marseille, France
Int J Qual Health Care 21:243-52. 2009..To develop a generic French self-administered instrument for measuring hospitalized patients' satisfaction based on the patient's point of view: the questionnaire for satisfaction of hospitalized (QSH) patients...
- [Information for the patient. 1/2 the contribution of the law dated March 4, 2202]Laurent Boyer
Laboratoire de Santé Publique, Faculte de Medecine, Marseille
Presse Med 32:1541-4. 2003
- Determinants of favourable opinions about euthanasia in a sample of French physiciansLionel Dany
APHM, Timone, Service d Oncologie Medicale, 13385, Marseille, France
BMC Palliat Care 14:59. 2015..The objective of this study in a sample of French physicians was to establish the potential determinants of a favourable opinion about euthanasia in general and when faced with a specific situation as embodied in the Humbert affair...
- Barriers in referring neonatal patients to perinatal palliative care: a French multicenter surveyBarthelemy Tosello
Aix Marseille University EFS CNRS, UMR 7268 ADÉS, Espace Ethique Méditerranéen, Hospital La Timone, 13005, Marseille, France Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Marseille, Hospital Nord, Department of Neonatology, 13015, Marseille, France
PLoS ONE 10:e0126861. 2015....
- The Prevalence of Mental Disorders Among Children and Adolescents in the Child Welfare System: A Systematic Review and Meta-AnalysisGuillaume Bronsard
From the Maison Départementale de l Adolescent et CMPPD GB, Conseil Départemental des Bouches du Rhône, Marseille, France Service d épidémiologie et d économie de la santé MA, PA, LB, pôle de santé publique, Hopital La Timone, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Marseille, Marseille, France Aix Marseille University MA, AL, PA, LB, Marseille, France INSERM U955 GF, Translational Psychiatry team, Paris Est University, DHU Pe Psy, Pôle de psychiatrie des hôpitaux universitaires H Mondor, Creteil, France Fondation Fondamental GF, Fondation de Coopération en Santé Mentale Network of Expert Centres for Schizophrenia GF, Creteil, France Laboratoire Psychologie de la Perception ST, Universite Paris Descartes, Paris, France and Service Hospitalo Universitaire de Psychiatrie de l Enfant et de l Adolescent de Rennes ST, Universite de Rennes 1, Rennes, France
Medicine (Baltimore) 95:e2622. 2016..The substantial heterogeneity of our findings is indicative of the need for accurate epidemiological data to effectively guide public policy. ..
- How do physicians perceive quality of life? Ethical questioning in neonatologyMarie Ange Einaudi
UMR 7268 ADÉS, Aix Marseille University EFS CNRS, Espace Ethique Méditerranéen, Timone University Hospital, 13385, Marseille, France
BMC Med Ethics 16:50. 2015..Our reflection aims to gain a better understanding of the representations surrounding quality of life in neonatal medicine...
- Statistical challenges of quality of life and cancer: new avenues for future researchLaurent Boyer
Aix Marseille Universite, EA 3279 Research Unit, Marseille, France
Expert Rev Pharmacoecon Outcomes Res 14:19-22. 2014..Three main topics were covered in this conference: the treatment of missing data, the development of item banking and computerised adaptive testing and the detection/understanding of response shift. ..
- Testing the structural and cross-cultural validity of the KIDSCREEN-27 quality of life questionnaireStephane Robitail
School of Medicine, Perceived Health Research Unit, Marseille, France
Qual Life Res 16:1335-45. 2007..The aim of this study is to assess the structural and cross-cultural validity of the KIDSCREEN-27 questionnaire...
- Neurocognition, insight and medication nonadherence in schizophrenia: a structural equation modeling approachLaurent Boyer
Aix Marseille University, EA 3279 Public Health, Chronic Diseases and Quality of Life Research Unit, Marseille, France
PLoS ONE 7:e47655. 2012..The aim of this study was to examine the complex relationships among neurocognition, insight and nonadherence in patients with schizophrenia...
- Preterm children quality of life evaluation: a qualitative study to approach physicians' perceptionMarie Ange Einaudi
Department of Neonatology, APHM, North University Hospital, Marseille, France
Health Qual Life Outcomes 10:122. 2012..The aim of this qualitative study is to highlight among physicians, themes of reflection about health-related quality of life in extremely preterm children (less than 28 weeks' gestation)...
- Improvement of health-related quality of life in depression after transcranial magnetic stimulation in a naturalistic trial is associated with decreased perfusion in precuneusRemy Dumas
Department of Psychiatry, Sainte Marguerite University Hospital, Marseille 13009, France
Health Qual Life Outcomes 10:87. 2012..A secondary objective was to study the functional neural substrate underlying HRQoL changes using neuroimaging...
- Adherence to leukemia maintenance therapy: a comparative study among children, adolescents, and adultsJulien Mancini
School of Medicine, Aix Marseille University, Marseille, France
Pediatr Hematol Oncol 29:428-39. 2012..Declared nonadherence of leukemia maintenance therapy is not negligible and should be screened at follow-up consultations using three simple questions...
- Cognitive function and quality of life in multiple sclerosis patients: a cross-sectional studyKarine Baumstarck-Barrau
EA3279 Self perceived Health Assessment Research Unit and Department of Public Health, Nord University Hospital, APHM, Marseille, France
BMC Neurol 11:17. 2011..The aim of this study was to assess the impact of cognitive dysfunction on self-reported QoL in MS patients while considering key confounding factors...
- CON-COUR study: Interferential therapy in the treatment of chronic constipation in adults: study protocol for a randomized controlled trialVeronique Vitton
Service de Gastroenterologie, Hopital Nord, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Marseille, Marseille, France
Trials 16:234. 2015..The secondary objectives are to assess this new and noninvasive therapy in terms of persistence of the clinical efficacy, colonic transit time, ano-rectal manometry, patient satisfaction and quality of life (QoL), and tolerance...
- Screen-and-treat program by point-of-care of Atopobium vaginae and Gardnerella vaginalis in preventing preterm birth (AuTop trial): study protocol for a randomized controlled trialFlorence Bretelle
Department of Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Gynepôle, Marseille, Pr Boubli, Hopital Nord, Assistance publique Hôpitaux de Marseille AP HM, Aix Marseille Universite, Marseille, France
Trials 16:470. 2015..We hypothesized that this program would translate into significant reductions in both the rate of preterm births and the medical costs associated with preterm birth...
- Effect of sedative premedication on patient experience after general anesthesia: a randomized clinical trialAxel Maurice-Szamburski
Service d Anesthesie Reanimation, Hôpital de La Timone Adulte, Marseille, France
JAMA 313:916-25. 2015..Sedative premedication is widely administered before surgery, but little clinical evidence supports its use...
- What's wrong with quality-of-life measures? A philosophical reflection and insights from neuroimagingLaurent Boyer
APHM, Marseille, France
Expert Rev Pharmacoecon Outcomes Res 14:767-9. 2014..It may be time to discard the medical normative vision and instead assume a radically humanistic approach to medicine by providing purely descriptive measures based on the values and emotions of patients. ..
- Metacognition: towards a new approach to quality of lifeJulien Blanc
EA 3279, Self perceived Health Assessment Research Unit, Aix Marseille University, Marseille, France
Qual Life Res 23:467-75. 2014..Most often this involves alterations in a person's metacognitive capabilities, and this can question the conceptual model of quality of life (QoL) based on a "perspectivist" approach...
- Impact of the prophylactic gastrostomy for unresectable squamous cell head and neck carcinomas treated with radio-chemotherapy on quality of life: Prospective randomized trialSébastien Salas
Service d Oncologie Médicale Adulte, CHU Timone, APHM, Marseille, France
Radiother Oncol 93:503-9. 2009..The objectives of this study were to assess the impact of prophylactic gastrostomy on the 6-month quality of life, and to determine the factors related to this quality of life...
- [Quality of life of elderly people on oral anticoagulant for atrial fibrillation: VKA versus direct oral anticoagulants]Sarah Fareau
Pôle de gériatrie polyvalente, centre gérontologique départemental, Marseille, France
Geriatr Psychol Neuropsychiatr Vieil 13:45-54. 2015..No matter what kind of molecule is chosen if in accordance to good guidance. Patients treated with ACOD seem to have a better QOL, but these results should be confirmed through larger randomized studies. ..
- Children proxies' quality-of-life agreement depended on the country using the European KIDSCREEN-52 questionnaireStephane Robitail
Perceived Health Research Unit, School of Medicine, Marseille, France
J Clin Epidemiol 60:469-78. 2007....
- Validation of the European proxy KIDSCREEN-52 pilot test health-related quality of life questionnaire: first resultsStephane Robitail
Perceived Health Research Unit, School of Medicine, Marseille, France
J Adolesc Health 39:596.e1-10. 2006..The aim of this study is to assess the psychometric properties of the proxy measure in terms of reliability and construct and external validity...
- Ketamine analgesic effect by continuous intravenous infusion in refractory cancer pain: considerations about the clinical research in palliative careSébastien Salas
Service d Oncologie Médicale Adulte et de Soins Palliatifs, CHU Timone, APHM, Universite de la Mediterranee, Marseille, France
J Palliat Med 15:287-93. 2012..The literature has described the use of ketamine as an adjuvant treatment for opioid-refractory cancer pain. None of these studies have used the drug in a palliative care patient population...
- Anxiety disorders, major depressive disorder and the dynamic relationship between these conditions: treatment patterns and cost analysisClement Francois
EA3279, Faculte de Medecine, Universite de la Mediterranee, Marseille, France
J Med Econ 13:99-109. 2010..To determine the treatment pattern and impact on healthcare costs of anxiety disorders and major depressive disorder (MDD), and influence of their concomitance and subsequence...
- Prevalence and risk factors of the metabolic syndrome in adult survivors of childhood leukemiaClaire Oudin
Department of Pediatric Hematology, Hôpital de la Timone Enfants, Marseille, France
Blood 117:4442-8. 2011..5, P = .004), low level of high-density lipoprotein cholesterol (OR = 2.5, P = .02), and elevated fasting glucose (OR = 6.1, P = .04) So, TBI is a major risk factor for MS. Further studies are warranted to explain this feature...
- The place of patient satisfaction in quality assessment of lung cancer thoracic surgeryFabrice Barlesi
Faculty of Medicine, Universite de la Mediterranee, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Marseille, Department of Thoracic Oncology, Hopital Sainte Marguerite, Marseille, France
Chest 128:3475-81. 2005..To compare the quality of non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) surgical care with patient satisfaction...
- A new evaluation concept and its measurement: "male sexual anticipating cognitions"Mireille Bonierbale
University Hospital Ste Marguerite, Psychiatry and Medical Psychology Department, Marseilles, France
J Sex Med 3:96-103. 2006..The vulnerability factors involved in ED are mainly based upon organic characteristics, e.g., age, cardiovascular diseases, or diabetes, but the psychological factors involved in the occurrence and maintenance of ED are less studied...
- [Information for the patient. Application of the law dated March 4, 2002 (2/2)]David Debensason
Presse Med 32:1878-81. 2003
- [Cross-cultural adaptation to Spanish of the Vécu et Santé Perçue de l'Adolescent (VSP-A):: a generic measure of the quality of life of adolescents]Vicky Serra-Sutton
Agència d Avaluació de Tecnologia i Recerca Mèdiques, Trav de les Corts 131 159 Pavelló Ave Maria, 08028 Barcelona
Rev Esp Salud Publica 76:701-12. 2002..The VSP-A is a generic health related quality of life measure for adolescents aged 11-17 developed in France. The objective of this study was to adapt the VSP-A into Spanish as a first step towards obtaining this questionnaire...
- A meta-analytical approach to the efficacy of antihypertensive drugs in reducing blood pressureJean Philippe Baguet
Cardiology and Hypertension Unit, Grenoble University Hospital, Grenoble, France
Am J Cardiovasc Drugs 5:131-40. 2005..Several classes of drugs are available for the treatment of hypertension. The objective of this meta-analytical approach was to assess the efficacy of antihypertensive drugs most commonly used in France in reducing clinical SBP and DBP...
- Assessing health-related quality of life in patients suffering from schizophrenia: a comparison of instrumentsGilles Reine
Department of Psychiatry 83 G04, Pavillon Arthur Rimbaud, La Seyne sur Mer hospital, BP 1412, 83056 Toulon Cedex, France
Eur Psychiatry 20:510-9. 2005....
- Effectiveness of clozapine in neuroleptic-resistant schizophrenia: clinical response and plasma concentrationsPierre Michel Llorca
Centre Medico Psychologique B, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, BP 69, 63003 Clermont Ferrand, France
J Psychiatry Neurosci 27:30-7. 2002....
- Multicenter phase II trial of carboplatin/vinorelbine in elderly patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer efficacy and impact on quality of life: Groupe Francais de Pneumo-Cancerologie Study 9902Herve LeCaer
Centre Hospitalier, Draguignan, France
Clin Lung Cancer 7:114-20. 2005..We conducted a multicenter phase II trial to determine the efficacy and safety of carboplatin combined with vinorelbine every 4 weeks as first-line treatment for advanced non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) in elderly patients...
- French adaptation and preliminary validation of a questionnaire to evaluate understanding of informed consent documents in phase I biomedical researchAdeline Paris
Inserm Clinical Research Center, Grenoble, France
Fundam Clin Pharmacol 20:97-104. 2006..A preliminary validated French questionnaire, the QCFic, is now available to evaluate the quality of an informed consent document in phase I clinical trials. It is quick and easy to use...
- Managed care's clinical and economic impact on patients with type II diabetes in France: a controlled population-based studyLaurent Boyer
Unite d Evaluation Medicale, CHU Grenoble, Union Régionale des Caisses d Assurance Maladie et Agence Régionale d Hospitalisation de la Région Provence Alpes Côte d Azur, Grenoble, France
Int J Health Care Qual Assur 21:297-307. 2008....
- A nationwide survey of excessive daytime sleepiness in Parkinson's disease in FranceImad Ghorayeb
Service d Explorations Fonctionnelles du Système Nerveux, Hopital Pellegrin, Bordeaux, France
Mov Disord 22:1567-72. 2007..EDS is common in ambulatory patients with PD and is a major risk factor for dozing and for SOS episodes behind the wheel in patients who drive...
- Quality of life impairment in hidradenitis suppurativa: a study of 61 casesPierre Wolkenstein
Department of Dermatology, Hopital Henri Mondor, AP HP, Paris XII University, Creteil, France
J Am Acad Dermatol 56:621-3. 2007..We sought to determine quality of life impairment in hidradenitis suppurativa...
- A randomized trial of saline hydration to prevent contrast nephropathy in chronic renal failure patientsBertrand Dussol
Service de Néphrologie Hémodialyse Transplantation rénale, Hopital de la Conception, 147 Bd Baille, 13385 Marseille Cedex 5, France
Nephrol Dial Transplant 21:2120-6. 2006..The purpose of the current study was to evaluate the efficacy of oral saline hydration and of intravenous saline hydration plus theophylline or furosemide for the prevention of CN...