- Effect of Infliximab on the UVB-Induced Apoptosis of Keratinocytes Infected by HPV38 E6/E7Francois Aubin
Molecular and Cell Biology Laboratory, Universite de Franche Comte, EA3181, SFR FED4234, Besancon, France Department of Dermatology, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, 25030 Besancon, France
ISRN Dermatol 2013:907189. 2013..Our results indicate that anti-TNF agent, infliximab, does not contribute to the survival of HPV38-transduced keratinocytes with UVB-induced DNA damages...
- [What's new in dermatological research?]F Aubin
Universite de Franche Comte, EA3181, IFR133 et Service de Dermatologie, CHU de Besancon, 2 place Saint Jacques 25030 Besançon cedex, France
Ann Dermatol Venereol 138:S233-40. 2011..Electronic second skin is now a current concept through bio-integrated epidermal electronics platforms used for different monitoring and stimulations of body functions...
- Sweet's syndrome associated with cutaneous T cell lymphomaF Aubin
Department of Dermatology, University Hospital, 2, Place Saint Jacques, 25030 Besancon Cedex, France
Eur J Dermatol 8:178-9. 1998..The role of a cytokine cascade released by an abnormal T cell clone is discussed as an initiating event responsible for secondary infiltration with neutrophils...
- [Human papillomavirus-associated cutaneous lesions]Francois Aubin
Service de Dermatologie, EA 3181, IFR 133, Hopital Saint Jacques, Universite de Franche Comte, 25030 Besancon
Rev Prat 56:1905-13. 2006..Other co-factors, such as ultraviolet radiation and immune suppression may be necessary...
- [Regulatory T cells]F Aubin
Universite de Franche Comte, Service de Dermatologie, CHU de Besancon
Ann Dermatol Venereol 134:167-72. 2007
- [Human papillomavirus infection]F Aubin
Service de Dermatologie, EA 3181, IFR 133, Université de Franche Comté et CHU de Besançon
Ann Dermatol Venereol 134:94-9. 2007
- Human papillomavirus genotype distribution in external acuminata condylomata: a Large French National Study (EDiTH IV)Francois Aubin
Service de Dermatologie, Hospital University Saint Jacques, Besancon, France
Clin Infect Dis 47:610-5. 2008....
- [Ano-genital papillomavirus infections in men]Francois Aubin
Service de Dermatologie, EA 3181, IFR 133, Hopital Saint Jacques, 25030 Besancon
Rev Prat 56:1901-3. 2006
- Genital human Papillomavirus infection in patients with autoimmune inflammatory diseasesFrancois Aubin
EA3181, IFR133, Universite de Franche Comte, Besancon, France
Joint Bone Spine 78:460-5. 2011..Very few data are available on genital HPV infections associated with autoimmune inflammatory diseases or their treatments. Here, we review the published information on this topic...
- [Human papillomavirus infection. Screening, treatment and vaccination]Francois Aubin
Service de Dermatologie, EA 3181, IFR 133, Hopital Saint Jacques, 25030 Besancon
Rev Prat 56:1875-6. 2006
- [Organising the follow-up of biologics]F Aubin
Service de Dermatologie, CHU de Besancon, 2, Place Saint Jacques, 25030 Besancon Cedex, France
Ann Dermatol Venereol 138:851-3. 2011..The occurrence of events, whether disease-related (infection, dysimmunity, cancer) or not (pregnancy, vaccination), is described in specific guidelines and in notification reports submitted to pharmacovigilance agencies...
- The role of circumstances of diagnosis and access to dermatological care in early diagnosis of cutaneous melanoma: a population-based study in FranceFrédérique Durbec
Service de Dermatologie, Hopital Robert Debre, avenue du Général Koenig, Reims Cedex, France
Arch Dermatol 146:240-6. 2010..To describe circumstances of the diagnosis and access to dermatological care for patients with cutaneous melanoma (CM) and to investigate factors associated with early detection...
- TP53 polymorphism of exon 4 at codon 72 in cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma and benign epithelial lesions of renal transplant recipients and immunocompetent individuals: lack of correlation with human papillomavirus statusSandrine Cairey-Remonnay
Department of Cell Biology, IETG EA 2085, Besancon, Department of Dermatology, Department of Pathology, and Department of Statistics, Besancon, Department of Dermatology, Lyon, France
J Invest Dermatol 118:1026-31. 2002..No association between TP53 arginine/arginine genotype and human papillomavirus status could be determined, however...
- Detection of alpha- and beta-human papillomavirus (HPV) in cutaneous melanoma: a matched and controlled study using specific multiplex PCR combined with DNA microarray primer extensionJean Baptiste Ruer
Universite de Franche Comte, EA3181, IFR133, Besancon, France
Exp Dermatol 18:857-62. 2009..Furthermore, specific HPV types, such as a-HPV16 and beta-HPV species 2 may be involved in a sub-group of melanoma...
- [Intraepithelial lesions and neoplasia associated with human papillomavirus infection]Didier Riethmuller
EA 3181, IFR 133, Universite de Franche Comte, Service de Gynecologie Obstetrique, Hopital St Jacques, CHU Besancon, Pavillon La mère et l enfant, 25030 Besancon Cedex
Bull Acad Natl Med 191:601-9; discussion 609. 2007..Although the causal link between human genital papillomavirus infection and cervical neoplasia is well established, the role of beta-HPV in non melanoma skin cancers is unclear...
- Increased levels of circulating microparticles are associated with increased procoagulant activity in patients with cutaneous malignant melanomaClaire Laresche
Service de Dermatologie, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Jean Minjoz, Besancon, France
J Invest Dermatol 134:176-82. 2014..In addition, we observed an inverse correlation between PMPs, AV(+)MPs, and clotting times. Our data suggest that MPs are involved in the progression of melanoma and may be associated to melanoma-associated thrombogenesis. ..
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy in melanoma: our 8-year clinical experience in a single French institute (2002-2009)Caroline Biver-Dalle
Department of Dermatology, Besancon University Hospital, Besancon, France
BMC Dermatol 12:21. 2012..Since the introduction of sentinel lymph node biopsy (SLNB), its use as a standard of care for patients with clinically node-negative cutaneous melanoma remains controversial. We wished to evaluate our experience of SLNB for melanoma...
- E6 and E7 proteins from different beta-papillomaviruses types do not interfere in UVB-induced apoptosis of HaCaT keratinocytesJean Sébastien Guerrini
EA 3181, IFR 133, Universite de Franche Comte, Besancon, France
Exp Dermatol 20:71-3. 2011..Our data suggest that the expression of E6 and E7 exert different modulatory effects on UVB-induced apoptosis according to beta-HPV types and to the cellular genetic context...
- TP53 polymorphism at exon 4 in caucasian women from eastern France: lack of correlation with HPV status and grade of cervical precancerous lesionsOlivier Humbey
Faculte de Medecine et de Pharmacie, Institut d Etude et de Transfert de Gènes, Besancon, France
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 103:60-4. 2002..To investigate the codon 72 TP53 polymorphism in women from eastern France with normal or abnormal cervical cytology...
- Effects of anti-TNF-α agents on circulating endothelial-derived and platelet-derived microparticles in psoriasisFabien Pelletier
University of Franche Comte, INSERM UMR1098, Besancon, France Dermatology Department, Besançon Hospital, Besancon, France Hematology or Immunology Laboratory, EFS Bourgogne Franche Comte, UMR1098, BioMonitoring, Besancon, France
Exp Dermatol 23:924-5. 2014..Then, TNF blockade may be effective to reduce cardiovascular risk through the reduction of circulating microparticles. ..
- Clinical and immunologic factors associated with bullous pemphigoid relapse during the first year of treatment: a multicenter, prospective studyFanny Fichel
Department of Dermatology, Reims University Hospital, University of Champagne Ardenne, Reims, France
JAMA Dermatol 150:25-33. 2014..Although predisposing factors for bullous pemphigoid (BP) have been recently established, no clinical or immunologic factors have yet been identified to predict disease outcome...
- Squamous cell carcinomas are associated with verrucokeratotic cutaneous lesions but not with common warts in organ-transplant patients. A case-control studyPascal Joly
Department of Dermatology, Rouen University Hospital, University of Rouen, Rouen, France
Transplantation 89:1224-30. 2010..Warts are thought to be associated with the development of squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) in organ transplant patients. We investigated the association between the different types of warts and SCC in organ transplant patients...
- Variations in management of stage I to stage III cutaneous melanoma: a population-based study of clinical practices in FranceFlorent Grange
Service de Dermatologie, Hopital Robert Debre, avenue du Général Koenig, 51092 Reims Cedex, France
Arch Dermatol 144:629-36. 2008..To describe current management of cutaneous melanoma (CM) and identify factors accounting for disparities...
- Lipschütz genital ulceration: a rare manifestation of paratyphoid feverFabien Pelletier
Service de Dermatologie 1, Hopital Saint Jacques, 2, Place Saint Jacques, 25030 Besancon Cedex, France
Eur J Dermatol 13:297-8. 2003..To our knowledge, we report herein the second case associated with proved paratyphoid fever. The authors thus recommend that typhoid or paratyphoid fever should be included in the differential diagnosis of genital ulcerations...
- Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia associated with epidermodysplasia verruciformis HPV in an HIV-infected patient: a manifestation of immune restoration syndromeIsabelle Mermet
Department of Dermatology, Medical School and University Hospital, IFR 133, 25000 Besancon, France
Eur J Dermatol 17:149-52. 2007..Furthermore, epidermodysplasia verruciformis-like cutaneous eruptions after initiation of highly active antiretroviral therapy has never been described as a manifestation of an immune restoration syndrome...
- Minocycline-induced cutaneous polyarteritis nodosa with antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibodiesFabien Pelletier
Department of Dermatology, University Hospital, 2 Place Saint Jacques, 25030 Besancon, France
Eur J Dermatol 13:396-8. 2003..Auto-immune disorders are frequently observed. Among them, it is very rare to observe cutaneous PAN associated with positive ANCA. The pathophysiological mechanisms are discussed...
- Potential impact of a nonavalent HPV vaccine on the occurrence of HPV-related diseases in FranceDidier Riethmuller
Service de Gynecologie Obstetrique, CHU Saint Jacques, Besancon, France
BMC Public Health 15:453. 2015..The objective of this study was to assess the potential impact of an HPV 6/11/16/18/31/33/45/52/58 nonavalent vaccine on anogenital and oropharyngeal HPV-related diseases in France...
- Integrating longitudinal serum IL-17 and IL-23 follow-up, along with autoantibodies variation, contributes to predict bullous pemphigoid outcomeJulie Plee
Department of Dermatology, Reims University Hospital, University of Champagne Ardenne, Reims, France
Sci Rep 5:18001. 2015..Such uncontrolled inflammatory response raises the question whether these molecules could become biological target for BP patients resistant to steroid treatment. ..
- Severe and refractory solar urticaria treated with intravenous immunoglobulins: a phase II multicenter studyFrancois Aubin
Universite de Franche Comte, EA3181, SFR4234 and Service de Dermatologie, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Besancon, France
J Am Acad Dermatol 71:948-953.e1. 2014..Retrospective data have suggested the effectiveness of intravenous immunoglobulins (IVIG) for solar urticaria (SU)...
- Preventive effect of ultraviolet radiation on murine chronic sclerodermatous graft-versus-host diseaseIsabelle Mermet
Service de Dermatologie, Université et Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Franche Comté, Besancon, France
Transplantation 84:1696-700. 2007..We conclude that UVB irradiation of recipient before or after transplantation has a preventive effect on cutaneous Scl GVHD and may represent an effective strategy for prevention of Scl GVHD...
- Primary cutaneous lymphomas: a population-based descriptive study of 71 consecutive cases diagnosed between 1980 and 2003Marie Odile Riou-Gotta
Service de Dermatologie, CHU de Besancon, France
Leuk Lymphoma 49:1537-44. 2008..20 and 0.08, respectively and did not vary significantly from 1980-1984 to 2000-2003. Five-year survival was 64.5% for PCL patients similar to MF patients. Our results provide updated data on the incidence of PCL in France...
- Online training on skin cancer diagnosis in rheumatologists: results from a nationwide randomized web-based surveyManuelle Viguier
Universite Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris APHP, Hopital Saint Louis, Service de Dermatologie, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 10:e0127564. 2015..In conclusion, the online formation was effective to improve the rheumatologists' ability to diagnose skin cancer. ..
- BRAF mutation screening in melanoma: is sentinel lymph node reliable?Charlée Nardin
aUniversity of Franche Comté bDepartment of Pathology cDepartment of Dermatology dDepartment of Cellular and Molecular Biology eBiostatistics, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire fEA3181, SFR FED4234 gInserm CIC 1431, Besançon hDepartment of Digestive and Oncological Surgery, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Dijon, France
Melanoma Res 25:328-34. 2015..However, SLN genotyping using pyrosequencing might be inaccurate in determining the actual mutation status of melanoma. Further studies are required to confirm the lack of reliability of SLN. ..
- Gluten intolerance and skin diseasesPhilippe Humbert
Department of Dermatology, University of Franche Comte, CHU Saint Jacques, 25030 Besancon, France
Eur J Dermatol 16:4-11. 2006..Intestinal biopsy is usually needed to establish the diagnosis of CD or GI. Thus, gluten intolerance gives rise to a variety of dermatological manifestations which may benefit from a gluten-free diet...
- Infliximab treatment for steroid-refractory acute graft-versus-host disease after orthotopic liver transplantation: a case reportGaël Piton
Service d Hepatologie, Université de Franche Comté et Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Besançon, Besancon, France
Liver Transpl 15:682-5. 2009..We report the first case of acute GVHD following liver transplantation that was refractory to steroids and anti-lymphocyte globulin but was successfully treated with infliximab...
- Capillaroscopy and videocapillaroscopy assessment of skin microcirculation: dermatologic and cosmetic approachesPhilippe Humbert
Cutaneous Engineering and Biology Laboratory, Saint Jacques University Hospital, Besancon, France
J Cosmet Dermatol 4:153-62. 2005..The goal of these techniques is to visualize the skin capillary circulation easily and directly. Indeed, this information is irreplaceable to study the physiology and physiopathology of the skin capillary circulation efficiently...
- Kaposi's sarcoma: a population-based cancer registry descriptive study of 57 consecutive cases diagnosed between 1977 and 2009Claire Laresche
Department of Dermatology, University Hospital, Besancon, France University of Franche Comté, Besancon, France
Int J Dermatol 53:e549-54. 2014..Four different types of KS have been described: classic, AIDS-associated, iatrogenic, and African. The purpose of this study was to describe the epidemiology and evolution of the different types of KS in the Doubs region of France...
- Pulmonary and cutaneous sarcoidosis associated with interferon therapy for melanomaFabien Pelletier
Department of Dermatology, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Besancon, l Université de Franche Comté, France
Cutis 80:441-5. 2007..Other than interferon therapy, sarcoidosis or granulomatosis reactions rarely have been reported in malignant melanoma. We discuss and review the literature on the physiopathology of sarcoidosis brought on by interferon therapy...
- Demodicidosis in a child with xantholeukaemia associated with type 1 neurofibromatosisMouna Benessahraoui
Department of Dermatology, 2 Place Saint Jacques, 25030 Besancon Cedex, France
Eur J Dermatol 13:311-2. 2003..The eruption cleared after oral and topical metronidazole therapy. Demodicidosis should be included in the differential diagnosis of facial eruption in immunosuppressed children...
- Comparison of histopathologic-clinical characteristics of Jessner's lymphocytic infiltration of the skin and lupus erythematosus tumidus: Multicenter study of 46 casesValérie Rémy-Leroux
Service de Dermatologie, Hopital Robert Debre, Centre Hospitalier de Reims, Reims, France
J Am Acad Dermatol 58:217-23. 2008..We sought to identify criteria able to distinguish between Jessner's lymphocytic infiltration of the skin (JLIS) and lupus erythematosus tumidus (LET)...
- Use of amniotic membrane transplantation in the treatment of venous leg ulcersIsabelle Mermet
Universite de Franche Comte, Department of Dermatology, University Hospital and Medical School, Besancon, France
Wound Repair Regen 15:459-64. 2007..AM transplantation may thus be considered to be an alternative method for treating chronic leg ulcers...
- [Clinical and benign aspects of human papillomavirus-associated lesions]Francois Aubin
EA 3181, IFR 133, Universite de Franche Comte, Service de Dermatologie, CHU Saint Jacques, 25030 Besancon
Bull Acad Natl Med 191:585-97; discussion 597-9. 2007..Treatments (chemical, physical or immunological) are lengthy, expensive, inconvenient and often painful. Recurrence is frequent because of HPV persistence in perilesional skin...
- Onset or exacerbation of cutaneous psoriasis during TNFalpha antagonist therapyDaniel Wendling
Rheumatology Department, CHU Jean Minjoz, Minjoz Teaching Hospital, Franche Comte University, Boulevard Fleming, 25030 Besancon Cedex, France
Joint Bone Spine 75:315-8. 2008..Cutaneous psoriasis is an example, of which several cases have been reported...
- Efficiency of an mTOR Inhibitor in Kasabach-Merritt Phenomenon with Indolent Tufted Angioma: A Case ReportCharlée Nardin
Department of Dermatology, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, FR 25000 Besancon, France
Acta Derm Venereol . 2016..is missing (Short communication)...
- Observational case series on adalimumab-induced paradoxical hidradenitis suppurativaMarine Delobeau
A Department of Dermatology, University Hospital, Besancon, France
J Dermatolog Treat 27:251-3. 2016..We wished to describe patients with adalimumab (ADA)-induced paradoxical HS...
- PHACE syndrome, a series of six patients: clinical and morphological manifestations, propranolol efficacy, and safetyGuillaume Bellaud
Department of Dermatology, University Hospital Jean Minjoz, Besancon, France
Int J Dermatol 54:102-7. 2015..PHACE syndrome is defined by infantile hemangiomas associated with a spectrum of malformations. These abnormalities involve posterior fossa of the brain, cerebral vasculature, heart or aorta, eyes, and midline thorax or sternum...
- Hidradenitis suppurativa associated with spondyloarthritis -- results from a multicenter national prospective studyPascal Richette
From the Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris AP HP, Hopital Lariboisiere, Pole appareil locomoteur, Fédération de Rhumatologie University Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament de Medicina, Barcelona, Spain AP HP, Hopital Saint Louis, Service de Dermatologie, Immunité anti virale, Biothérapie et Vaccins Institut Pasteur, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Université Paris Diderot AP HP, Hopital Bichat, Service de Rhumatologie Université Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité Institut Pasteur, Centre Medical, Paris Service de Rhumatologie, Service de Dermatologie, Universite de Franche Comte, Besançon Inserm, UMR S606, Centre Viggo Petersen, Hôpital Lariboisière AP HP, Hopital Saint Louis, Service de Dermatologie, INSERM U781, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, Sorbonne Paris Cité Université, Paris Diderot, Paris, France
J Rheumatol 41:490-4. 2014..To determine the prevalence and characterize the inflammatory musculoskeletal symptoms of hidradenitis suppurativa (HS), a chronic inflammatory disease of skin appendages...
- Observational case series on a group of psoriasis patients who failed to respond to any TNF blockersManuelle Viguier
Sorbonne Paris Cité Université, Paris Diderot and Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris, Hopital Saint Louis, Service de Dermatologie, Paris, France
J Dermatolog Treat 25:75-7. 2014..Therefore, the authors wished to describe specific clinical factors that could be associated with a non-response to any available TNF blockers in patients with psoriasis...
- Lack of expression of an alternative CD20 transcript variant in circulating B cells from patients with pemphigusClémentine Gamonet
Inserm UMR 1098, Etablissement Français du Sang Bourgogne Franche Comté, Besancon, France
Exp Dermatol 23:66-7. 2014..Further study of RTX non-responders or non-escaping PV patients is thus still required to appreciate whether D393-CD20 expression may be detected under the pressure of RTX therapy...
- Evaluation of a sunscreen photoprotective effect by ascorbic acid assessment in human dermis using microdialysis and gas chromatography mass spectrometryNathalie Leveque
Laboratoire d ingénierie et de biologie cutanées, Faculte de Medecine et de Pharmacie, 25030 Besancon Cedex, France
Exp Dermatol 14:176-81. 2005..The assessment of ascorbic acid and its metabolites in human dermis could be an efficient tool to demonstrate the oxidative process and consequently to control the efficiency of sunscreen creams against undesirable UV effects...
- Contractile forces generated by striae distensae fibroblasts embedded in collagen latticesCeline Viennet
Engineering and Cutaneous Biology Laboratory, IFR 133, School of Medicine and Pharmacy, 25000 Besancon, France
Arch Dermatol Res 297:10-7. 2005..The contractile properties of fibroblasts from striae distensae varies depending on the stage of the disease. In early striae distensae, fibroblasts acquire a more contractile phenotype, corresponding to that of myofibroblasts...
- The kinetics of the visible growth of a primary melanoma reflects the tumor aggressiveness and is an independent prognostic marker: a prospective studyJean Jacques Grob
Service de Dermatologie, Hôpital Sainte Marguerite Faculté de Médecine Universite de la Mediterranée, Marseille, France
Int J Cancer 102:34-8. 2002..The "subjective" data obtained from patients about their MM history, although usually neglected, can thus provide a better prognostic marker than many "objective" tests...
- Mechanisms involved in ultraviolet light-induced immunosuppressionFrancois Aubin
Department of Dermatology and Cell Biology, University Hospital, 2 Place Saint Jacques, 25030 Besancon, France
Eur J Dermatol 13:515-23. 2003..Although the mechanisms by which immune regulatory suppressor T cells act still remain unclear, there is increasing evidence that apoptosis of epidermal LC or reactive T cells may play an important role through the Fas/FasL system...
- Ultraviolet light-induced regulatory (suppressor) T cells: an approach for promoting induction of operational allograft tolerance?Francois Aubin
Department of Dermatology and EA3181, University Hospital, Besancon, France
Transplantation 77:S29-31. 2004..This induction of cell-mediated suppressive activity opens up future prospects with the aim of expanding regulatory T cells and/or anticlonotypic activity, especially by photopheresis in organ and cell transplantation...
- DOCK8 Mutation Syndrome: A Diagnostic Challenge for DermatologistsJoséphine Moreau
Service de Dermatologie, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Besancon, France
Acta Derm Venereol 96:991-992. 2016..is missing (Short communication)...
- Immunoprevalence and magnitude of HLA-DP4 versus HLA-DR-restricted spontaneous CD4(+) Th1 responses against telomerase in cancer patientsCaroline Laheurte
INSERM, UMR1098, LabEx LipSTIC, Besancon, France EFS Bourgogne Franche Comté, Plateforme de Biomonitoring, INSERM CIC1431, Besancon, France
Oncoimmunology 5:e1137416. 2016..These results provide a new tool for comprehensive monitoring of antitumor CD4(+) Th1 response in various cancers. ..
- Aquagenic Palmoplantar Keratoderma as a CFTR-related DisorderChristelle Cabrol
Human Genetic Center, University Hospital, Besancon, France
Acta Derm Venereol 96:848-9. 2016..is missing (Short communication). ..
- Sentinel node status and immunosuppression: recurrence factors in localized Merkel cell carcinomaThomas Jouary
Department of Dermatology, Hôpital Saint André, CHU Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France
Acta Derm Venereol 95:835-40. 2015..0281). Immunosuppression and positive sentinel lymph node are associated with a worse prognosis in patients with MCC. Nodal irradiation impacts on the prognostic value of the sentinel lymph node status. ..
- The complexity of adverse side-effects to biological agentsFrancois Aubin
Universite de Franche Comte, EA3181, et Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Service de Dermatologie, Besancon, France
J Crohns Colitis 7:257-62. 2013..Healthcare professionals should be aware of the specific risks related to this relatively new class of drugs. Close monitoring of these BA is therefore recommended...
- Cutaneous manifestations of human toxocariasisBéatrice Gavignet
Department of Parasitology and Mycology, Jean Minjoz University Hospital, Besancon, France
J Am Acad Dermatol 59:1031-42. 2008..In this review, we focus on these particular skin manifestations regarding their clinical description, diagnosis, and treatment...