Jean Pierre Lepine
Affiliation: Assistance Publique
- The epidemiology of anxiety disorders: prevalence and societal costsJean Pierre Lepine
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Service de Psychiatrie, Hopital Fernand Widal, Paris, France
J Clin Psychiatry 63:4-8. 2002..The economic costs of anxiety disorders include psychiatric, nonpsychiatric, and emergency care; hospitalization; prescription drugs; reduced productivity; absenteeism from work; and suicide...
- Self-reported cue-induced physical symptoms of craving as an indicator of cocaine dependenceFlorence Vorspan
APHP, Hopital Fernand Widal, Service de Médecine Addictologique, Paris, France
Am J Addict 24:740-3. 2015..The presence of cocaine dependence is under-recognized by cocaine users and requires a careful standardized interview to be ascertained by clinicians...
- A cannabinoid receptor 1 polymorphism is protective against major depressive disorder in methadone-maintained outpatientsRomain Icick
Department of Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine, groupe hospitalier Saint Louis Lariboisière Fernand Widal, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, Paris, France
Am J Addict 24:613-20. 2015....
- Are empty methadone bottles empty? An analytic studyGaël Dupuy
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, Service de Psychiatrie, Hopital Fernand Widal, 200, rue du Faubourg St Denis, Paris 75010, France
Harm Reduct J 11:20. 2014..This study aims to determine whether the residual quantity of methadone in the bottles is associated with a risk of intoxication for someone who has a low tolerance to opiates, such as a child...
- Variability of response to methadone: genome-wide DNA methylation analysis in two independent cohortsCynthia Marie-Claire
INSERM, UMR S 1144, Paris, F 75006, France
Epigenomics 8:181-95. 2016..Methadone maintenance treatment is characterized by large interindividual dose variability. The aim of this study was to evaluate whether DNA methylations are associated with daily dose of methadone...
- Anxiety and substance use disorders: co-occurrence and clinical issuesFlorence Vorspan
Service de Médecine Addictologique, Hopital Fernand Widal, AP HP, 200 rue du Faubourg Saint Denis, 75010, Paris, France
Curr Psychiatry Rep 17:4. 2015..We give practical steps for the recognition of these dual diagnoses and present therapeutic issues, although the strategies are rarely evidence based. ..
- Transient cocaine-induced chest pain: a case seriesYavor Delchev
From the Service de Psychiatrie YD, MF, GD, VB, FB, JPL, FV, CSAPA Espace Murger, Hopital Fernand Widal, AP HP, Paris, France Neuropsycopharmacologie des Addictions MF, GD, VB, FB, JPL, FV, INSERM U705, CNRS UMR 8206, PRES Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France Pôle Addictologie Psychiatrie YD, CO, CSAPA Monte Cristo, AP HP, HEGP, Paris, France and Service de Cardiologie EP, AP HP, HEGP, Paris, France
J Addict Med 8:111-5. 2014..Our objective was to assess lifetime episodes of cocaine-associated chest pain in current cocaine users in an outpatient facility...
- Dysfunctional parental styles perceived during childhood in outpatients with substance use disordersRomain Icick
CSAPA Espace Murger, Service de Psychiatrie d Adultes du Pr F Bellivier, groupe hospitalier Saint Louis Lariboisière Fernand Widal, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France INSERM U 705, CNRS UMR 8206, Paris, France Electronic address
Psychiatry Res 210:522-8. 2013....
- A randomized, placebo-controlled trial of sertraline for prophylactic treatment of highly recurrent major depressive disorderJean Pierre Lepine
Hopital Fernand Widal, Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris Centre Hospitalier Régional Universitaire, Caen, France
Am J Psychiatry 161:836-42. 2004..The purpose of this study was to determine whether sertraline prevents the recurrence of major depressive disorder among patients with recurrent depression who had been treated to remission with medications other than sertraline...
- Predictive value of baseline resistance in early response to antidepressantsRomain Icick
Service de Psychiatrie d Adultes du Pr F Bellivier, AP HP, groupe hospitalier Saint Louis Lariboisière Fernand Widal, Paris, France Inserm UMR S 1144, Universités Paris Descartes Paris Diderot, Paris, France Electronic address
J Affect Disord 161:127-35. 2014..Thus our objective was to assess the predictive value of baseline partial resistance in early antidepressant response (EAR), hypothesizing that previous treatment failures would decrease the probability of early response...
- [Psychotropic drug use in France: changes over time and comparison with other European countries]Jean Pierre Lepine
Hopital Fernand Widal, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, INSERM U 705 CNRS UMR 7157, Universite Denis Diderot, Paris
Bull Acad Natl Med 190:1139-44; discussion 1144-5. 2006..Age, psychiatric disorders and neurological disorders were strongly associated with benzodiazepine use. Factors strongly associated with antidepressant use were age (bell-shaped curve), female sex, and psychiatric disorders...
- Relapsing-remitting behavioural variant of frontotemporal dementia in a bipolar patientFlorence Vorspan
Psychiatry Department, Fernand Widal Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, France
Funct Neurol 27:193-6. 2012....
- The Obsessive-Compulsive Cocaine Scale (OCCS): a pilot study of a new questionnaire for assessing cocaine cravingFlorence Vorspan
Pôle Addictologie Toxicologie Psychiatrie, Hopital Fernand Widal, AP HP et Neuropsychopharmacologie des Addictions, Université PRES Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France
Am J Addict 21:313-9. 2012..The OCCS questionnaire could be used to repeatedly assess cocaine craving in prospective studies in cocaine addicts. (Am J Addict 2012;00:1-7)...
- [When and how to detoxify clients from methadone maintenance treatment?]Kamilia Ksouda
AP HP, Hopital Fernand Widal, CSAPA Espace Murger, Service de Psychiatrie, Paris, France
Presse Med 42:e28-36. 2013..Nevertheless, the optimal duration of methadone maintenance treatment and how detoxification from methadone at the end of the treatment should be performed is still discussed...
- Cannabis expectancies in substance misusers: French validation of the Marijuana Effect Expectancy QuestionnaireEric Guillem
Groupe Hospitalier Lariboisière Fernand Widal, Service de psychiatrie d adultes, Paris, France
Am J Addict 20:543-54. 2011..The French version of the Marijuana Effect Expectancy Questionnaire has good psychometric properties and is valid to assess cannabis expectancies in adolescents and adults with substance use disorders...
- Amisulpride does not prevent relapse in primary alcohol dependence: results of a pilot randomized, placebo-controlled trialDonata Marra
Department of Pharmacology and Psychiatry, Hospital Pritié Salpêtrière, Paris, France
Alcohol Clin Exp Res 26:1545-52. 2002..The mesolimbic dopamine system is known to play an important role in alcohol dependence. Amisulpride, a substituted benzamide, seems to facilitate dopaminergic neurotransmission at low doses...
- Methadone dose in heroin-dependent patients: role of clinical factors, comedications, genetic polymorphisms and enzyme activityStephane Mouly
INSERM, U1144, Paris, F 75006, France
Br J Clin Pharmacol 79:967-77. 2015..We assessed the influence of sociodemographic, ethnic, clinical, metabolic and genotypic variables on methadone maintenance dose requirement in opioid-dependent responder patients...
- Cocaine-induced psychotic symptoms in French cocaine addictsFlorence Vorspan
Service de Psychiatrie, et Neuropsychopharmacologie des Addictions, INSERM U705, UMR 8206, PRES Sorbonne Paris Cité, Hopital Fernand Widal, AP HP, 200 rue du Faubourg Saint Denis, F 75010 Paris, France
Psychiatry Res 200:1074-6. 2012..Most patients (86.5%) described such symptoms...
- Pilot study examining the frequency of several gene polymorphisms involved in morphine pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics in a morbidly obese populationCelia Lloret Linares
Department of Nutrition and Endocrinology, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, Paris, France
Obes Surg 21:1257-64. 2011..A118G polymorphism in patients undergoing gastric bypass surgery are needed...
- Relationship between attempted suicide, serum cholesterol level and novelty seeking in psychiatric in-patientsEric Guillem
Service de Psychiatrie, Hopital Fernand Widal, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, 200, rue du Faubourg Saint Denis, 75010, Paris, France
Psychiatry Res 112:83-8. 2002..The absence of a correlation between serum cholesterol levels and suicidal behavior in men could be linked to the small number of men included in the study...
- Remission in the outpatient care of schizophrenia: 3-year results from the Schizophrenia Outpatients Health Outcomes (SOHO) study in FranceIsabelle Gasquet
National Institute of Health and Medical Research U669, Maison de Solenn, Cochin Hospital, Paris, France
Eur Psychiatry 23:491-6. 2008..To analyse the contribution of socio-demographics, clinical profile and psychotropic treatment on remission in patients with schizophrenia...