- [Practical use of anti-TNF monoclonal antibodies in inflammatory bowel diseases]M Allez
Service de Gastroenterologie, Hopital Saint Louis, AP HP, Universite Paris 7 Denis Diderot, 2, place Jussieu, 75005 Paris, France
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 32:467-77. 2008
- The efficacy and safety of a third anti-TNF monoclonal antibody in Crohn's disease after failure of two other anti-TNF antibodiesM Allez
Hopital Saint Louis, APHP, Universite Paris 7, Paris, France
Aliment Pharmacol Ther 31:92-101. 2010..Adalimumab (ADA) and certolizumab pegol (CZP) have demonstrated efficacy in Crohn's disease (CD) patients previously treated with infliximab (IFX)...
- CD4+NKG2D+ T cells in Crohn's disease mediate inflammatory and cytotoxic responses through MICA interactionsMatthieu Allez
Service de Gastroenterologie, Hopital Saint Louis, Paris, France INSERM Unité 662, Hopital Saint Louis, Paris, France
Gastroenterology 132:2346-58. 2007..We examined the role of MICA-NKG2D interactions in the activation of T lymphocytes in CD...
- Report of the ECCO pathogenesis workshop on anti-TNF therapy failures in inflammatory bowel diseases: definitions, frequency and pharmacological aspectsMatthieu Allez
Department of Gastroenterology, Hopital Saint Louis, APHP, Universite Paris 7 Denis Diderot, France Equipe Avenir INSERM U940, France
J Crohns Colitis 4:355-66. 2010....
- Role of endoscopy in predicting the disease course in inflammatory bowel diseaseMatthieu Allez
Department of Gastroenterology, Saint Louis Hospital, APHP, Universite Denis Diderot Paris 7, 75010 Paris, France
World J Gastroenterol 16:2626-32. 2010..More specifically, we discuss how endoscopy can be used at different stages of IBD to predict the disease course and/or to adapt treatment strategies...
- Hydrostatic balloon dilatation of Crohn's stricturesJ M Sabate
Department of Gastroenterology, Hopital Saint Louis, Paris, France
Aliment Pharmacol Ther 18:409-13. 2003..To evaluate the safety and long-term efficacy of per-endoscopic hydrostatic balloon dilatation in a retrospective series of patients with Crohn's disease...
- Azathioprine for prevention of postoperative recurrence in Crohn's disease: a retrospective studyE Cuillerier
Department of Gastroenterology, Saint-Louis Hospital, Paris, France
Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 13:1291-6. 2001..Our results suggest that AZA should be evaluated prospectively for prevention of postoperative CD recurrence, at least in high-risk patients...
- The outcome of infliximab dose doubling in 157 patients with ulcerative colitis after loss of response to infliximabG Dumitrescu
Department of Gastroenterology, IBD and Nutrition Support, APHP, Beaujon Hospital, Paris VII University, Clichy, France
Aliment Pharmacol Ther 42:1192-9. 2015..Optimising infliximab therapy is recommended in inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) patients who lose response to infliximab; however, there are no data on the outcome of ulcerative colitis (UC) patients after doubling the dose...
- An open-label study of thalidomide for maintenance therapy in responders to infliximab in chronically active and fistulizing refractory Crohn's diseaseJ M Sabate
Department of Gastroenterology, Hospital Saint Louis, 1 avenue Claude Vellefaux, 75010 Paris, France
Aliment Pharmacol Ther 16:1117-24. 2002..Infliximab, a chimeric monoclonal antibody to tumour necrosis factor-alpha, is a new potent therapy for active Crohn's disease, but induces short-lived improvements...
- IFNgamma and antibody responses among French nurses during a tuberculosis contact tracing investigationJ L Herrmann
Microbiology Department, Raymond Poincare Hospital, 104 boulevard Raymond Poincaré, 92380 Garches, France
Pathol Biol (Paris) 57:e49-53. 2009....
- Structural robustness of the gut mucosal microbiota is associated with Crohn's disease remission after surgeryS Mondot
INRA, MICALIS UMR1319, Jouy en Josas, France AgroParisTech, MICALIS UMR1319, Jouy en Josas, France Institut Curie, U932, Paris, France
Gut 65:954-62. 2016..Defining the disturbances of the microbial composition and community structure after ICR and their link with early disease recurrence is crucial...
- [Prolonged acute pancreatitis after bone marrow transplantation]B De Singly
Service de Gastroenterologie, Hopital Saint Louis, 1 avenue Claude Vellefaux, 75475 Paris Cedex 10, France
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 32:413-6. 2008..Pancreatic GVHD diagnosis was performed after five weeks on duodenal biopsies despite the absence of diarrheoa. The patient dramatically improved within few days on corticosteroids...
- [Colonic lipoma: case report and literature review]N Goasguen
Service de Chirurgie Generale, digestive et endocrinienne, Hopital Saint Louis, 1, avenue Claude Vellefaux, 75010 Paris, France
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 32:521-4. 2008..The diagnosis was confirmed by histological examination. Reviewing the literature and combining with our experience, we discuss the clinical features, diagnosis and treatment of this uncommon disease...
- Chronic diarrhoea after allogenic bone marrow transplantationB Radu
Service de Gastroenterologie, Hopital Saint Louis, 1 avenue Claude Vellefaux, F75010, Paris, France
Gut 54:161, 174. 2005
- Recurrent cholestatic jaundice associated with generalized pustular psoriasis: evidence for a neutrophilic cholangitisM Allez
Service d Hepato Gastroenterologie, Hopital Saint Louis, Paris, France
J Hepatol 33:160-2. 2000..Ultrasonographic exams and retrograde cholangiography ruled out biliary tract disease. This observation suggests that recurring cholestatic jaundice in pustular psoriasis is related to a neutrophilic cholangitis...
- Successive treatment with cyclosporine and infliximab in steroid-refractory ulcerative colitisS Leblanc
Hopital Saint Louis, Universite Paris Diderot, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France
Am J Gastroenterol 106:771-7. 2011..The aims of this study were to investigate the efficacy and tolerance of IFX and CYS as a second-line rescue therapy in steroid-refractory UC or indeterminate colitis (IC) unsuccessfully treated with CYS or IFX...
- Extra-intestinal malignancies in inflammatory bowel diseases: An update with emphasis on MDCT and MR imaging featuresA Dohan
Department of Abdominal Imaging, Hopital Lariboisiere, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, 2, rue Ambroise Pare, 75010 Paris, France Université Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité, 10, avenue de Verdun, 75010 Paris, France Electronic address
Diagn Interv Imaging 96:871-83. 2015....
- Prevalence, risk factors, and impact on clinical outcome of extended-spectrum beta-lactamase-producing Escherichia coli bacteraemia: a five-year studyB Denis
Department of Infectious Diseases, Hopital Saint Louis, AP HP, 1 avenue Claude Vellefaux, 75010, Paris, France Inserm UMRS 1136, UPMC Universite Paris 06, Paris, France Electronic address
Int J Infect Dis 39:1-6. 2015..The impact of extended-spectrum beta-lactamase (ESBL)-producing Escherichia coli (ESBL-EC) bacteraemia on outcome remains controversial...
- Benefit of infliximab reintroduction after successive failure of infliximab and adalimumab in Crohn's diseaseC Gagniere
Department of Gastroenterology, Saint Antoine Hospital, Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris and Paris VI University, Paris, France
J Crohns Colitis 9:349-55. 2015..Patients with successive failure to IFX and ADA are becoming more frequent. The aim of this study was to assess the efficacy and the tolerance of re-treatment with IFX in CD patients who successively failed IFX and ADA...
- Fate of the rectum in patients undergoing total colectomy for Crohn's diseaseP Cattan
Department of Digestive Surgery, Hopital Saint Louis, Paris, France
Br J Surg 89:454-9. 2002..This study aimed to analyse disease recurrence and fate of the rectum in patients who had a total colectomy for Crohn's disease...
- [Infliximab therapy for Crohn's disease anoperineal lesions]A Ouraghi
, CHU, Lille, France
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 25:949-56. 2001..CONCLUSION: Remicade is rapidly effective and well tolerated in anoperineal Crohn's lesions, but the high relapse rate stresses the need for long term therapeutic strategies in these patients...