Genomes and Genes
- Platelet shape change and subsequent glycoprotein redistribution in human stenosed arteriesNadine Ajzenberg
INSERM U 143, Hopital de Bicetre, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Platelets 16:13-8. 2005..In conclusion, this study shows that the high shear rate encountered in human stenosed arteries is able to induce shape change and reversible activation of platelets in vivo...
- Enhanced shear-induced platelet aggregation in patients who experience subacute stent thrombosis: a case-control studyNadine Ajzenberg
Hématologie et Immunologie, Hopital Bichat, Paris, France
J Am Coll Cardiol 45:1753-6. 2005..The goal of this study was to identify differences in shear-induced platelet aggregation (SIPA) between patients who did or did not experience subacute stent thrombosis (SAT)...
- [Antithrombotic recombinant antibodies]Julien Muzard
INSERM, U698, Hopital Bichat, 46, rue Henri Huchard, Paris, France
J Soc Biol 200:365-75. 2006....
- Association of the -92C/G and 807C/T polymorphisms of the alpha2 subunit gene with human platelets alpha2beta1 receptor densityNadine Ajzenberg
Departments of Hematology, Hopital Bichat, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, France
Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 25:1756-60. 2005....
- Microparticle-linked tissue factor activity and increased thrombin activity play a potential role in fibrinolysis failure in ST-segment elevation myocardial infarctionMarie Genevieve Huisse
Department of Haematology, AP HP, Hopital Bichat, Paris, France
Thromb Haemost 101:734-40. 2009..83 [14.83-40.43] mug/ml) than in controls (35.83 [27.9-43.94] mug/ml), p = 0.045. In conclusion, fibrinolysis failure in AMI is characterised by a higher procoagulant state associated with TF-MP and a lower plasmin generation...
- Heparin-induced thrombocytopenia after cardiac surgery: an observational study of 1,722 patientsPascale Piednoir
Univ Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Cité, Departement d Anesthesie Reanimation, Paris, France
J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth 26:585-90. 2012..To assess the characteristics and prognosis of patients in whom heparin-induced thrombocytopenia (HIT) was confirmed (HIT+) among suspected HIT patients after having cardiac surgery and to assess the accuracy of two HIT scoring systems...
- Circulating markers of endothelial dysfunction and platelet activation in patients with severe symptomatic cerebral small vessel diseasePhilippa C Lavallee
INSERM U 698, AP HP, Bichat Claude Bernard Hospital, University Paris Diderot, Paris, France
Cerebrovasc Dis 36:131-8. 2013..The aim of this study was to determine platelet and endothelial activation in patients with recent SDI in comparison to population-based control subjects matched for age, sex and vascular risk factors...
- [New oral anticoagulant drugs: dabigatran, rivaroxaban and apixaban. Present and future]Bénédicte Dumont
Département d hématologie et d immunologie biologiques, Hopital Bichat, APHP, 46, rue Henri Huchard, 75877 Paris Cedex 18, France
Med Sci (Paris) 27:493-500. 2011..With the forthcoming phase III studies to prevent and treat venous thromboembolism, anticoagulant therapy management will be most probably improved in the coming years...
- Effect of rapid desensitization on platelet inhibition and basophil activation in patients with aspirin hypersensitivity and coronary diseaseStéphane Manzo-Silberman
Departement de Cardiologie, Hopital Lariboisiere, Paris, France INSERM UMR S 942, Universite Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France Département Hospitalo Universitaire FIRE Paris, France
Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Pharmacother . 2016..To determine antiplatelet efficacy after desensitization in patients with a history of aspirin hypersensitivity...
- Absence of collagen-induced platelet activation caused by compound heterozygous GPVI mutationsBénédicte Dumont
INSERM, U698, Hopital Bichat, Paris, France
Blood 114:1900-3. 2009..Thus, this composite genetic GPVI deficiency and dysfunction cause absence of platelet responses to collagen and a mild bleeding phenotype...
- Anti-PF4/heparin antibodies associated with repeated hemofiltration-filter clotting: a retrospective studySigismond Lasocki
département d anesthésie réanimation chirurgicale, APHP, CHU Bichat Claude Bernard, Universite Paris 7, Paris, France
Crit Care 12:R84. 2008..The aim of this study was to identify factors associated with positive anti-PF4/heparin antibody in the case of repeated hemofiltration-filter clotting...
- Abacavir has no prothrombotic effect on platelets in vitroYacouba L Diallo
Inserm U1148, Hopital Bichat, Paris, France
J Antimicrob Chemother 71:3506-3509. 2016..The aim of our study was to determine whether abacavir has a direct effect on platelet activation and aggregation using platelets from healthy donors and from HIV-infected patients under therapy with an undetectable viral load...
- Presentation, management and outcome of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia after valvular heart surgeryDimitri Arangalage
Department of Cardiology, Bichat Hospital, Paris, France INSERM U1148, Bichat Hospital, Paris, France University Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Faculté de Médecine Paris Diderot, Paris, France
Eur J Cardiothorac Surg . 2016..We sought to describe the clinical presentation, management and outcome of a series of patients diagnosed with heparin-induced thrombocytopenia after heart valve surgery...
- Alteplase Reduces Downstream Microvascular Thrombosis and Improves the Benefit of Large Artery Recanalization in StrokeJean Philippe Desilles
From the Univ Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Laboratory of Vascular Translational Science, U1148 Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale INSERM, Paris, France J P D, S L, V S, J G V, M C, L L, P A, N A, M J P, J B M, B H T N, M M Division of Neurology, Stroke Center, Foch Hospital, University Versailles Saint Quentin en Yvelines, Paris, France B L Departments of Neurology and Stroke Center P A and Hematology N A, AP HP, Bichat Hospital, Paris, France and Department of Neurology and Stroke Center, AP HP, Lariboisiere Hospital, DHU NeuroVasc, Paris, France M M
Stroke 46:3241-8. 2015..The aim of this study was to determine the timing of DMT with intravital imaging and to test the hypothesis that intravenous alteplase infusion could reduce DMT in a transient middle cerebral artery occlusion (MCAO) rat stroke model...
- Impact of diabetes mellitus and metabolic syndrome on acute and chronic on-clopidogrel platelet reactivity in patients with stable coronary artery disease undergoing drug-eluting stent placementLaurent Feldman
Departement de Cardiologie, AP HP, DHU FIRE, Hopital Bichat, Paris, France Université Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France U 1148, INSERM, Paris, France Electronic address
Am Heart J 168:940-7.e5. 2014..Previous studies, which compared the prevalence of high on-clopidogrel platelet reactivity (HCPR) in type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM) versus non-T2DM and obese versus nonobese patients provided conflicting results...
- Von Willebrand factor, a versatile player in gastrointestinal bleeding in left ventricular assist device recipients?Quentin Fischer
Department of Cardiology, AP HP Bichat Hospital, Paris, France
Transfusion 55:51-4. 2015..In these patients, GI bleeding appears to be the consequence of altered hemostasis on the one hand and alterations of the GI microvasculature on the other...
- A new plastic collection tube made of polyethylene terephtalate is suitable for monitoring traditional anticoagulant therapy (oral anticoagulant, unfractionated heparin, and low molecular weight heparin)Pierre Toulon
Service d Hematologie Biologique, Hopital Cochin, Paris, France
Thromb Res 119:135-43. 2007....
- Complete defect in vWF-cleaving protease activity associated with increased shear-induced platelet aggregation in thrombotic microangiopathyNadine Ajzenberg
INSERM U143, Hopital de Bicetre, Paris, France
Thromb Haemost 87:808-11. 2002..These results strongly suggest that the deficiency of vWF-cleaving protease appears to be necessary, but not sufficient for elevated SIPA. In contrast, the % of UL is not associated with increased SIPA...
- Involvement of the mitogen-activated protein kinase c-Jun NH2-terminal kinase 1 in thrombus formationAlexandre Kauskot
Centre de Recherche Cardiovasculaire Inserm Lariboisiere, U689 E4, Hopital Lariboisiere, 8 rue Guy Patin, 75010 Paris, France
J Biol Chem 282:31990-9. 2007..Finally, in vivo, JNK1 is involved in arterial but not in venular thrombosis in mice. Overall, our in vitro studies define a new role of JNK1 in thrombus formation in flowing blood that is relevant to thrombus development in vivo...
- Activation of pp125FAK by type 2B recombinant von Willebrand factor binding to platelet GPIb at a high shear rate occurs independently of alpha IIb beta 3 engagementMédina Mekrache
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale INSERM, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Blood 101:4363-71. 2003..These findings provide a unique mechanism whereby the enhanced interaction of 2B-rVWF with GPIb, without engagement of alphaIIbbeta3, is sufficient to induce SIPA but does not lead to stable thrombus formation...