N M Scheinin
Affiliation: University of Turku
- Follow-up of [11C]PIB uptake and brain volume in patients with Alzheimer disease and controlsN M Scheinin
Turku PET Centre, FIN 20521 Turku, Finland
Neurology 73:1186-92. 2009..We investigated the brain uptake of the amyloid ligand (11)C-labeled Pittsburgh compound B ([(11)C]PIB) and volumetric brain changes over a 2-year follow-up in patients with AD and in aged healthy controls...
- Amyloid imaging as a surrogate marker in clinical trials in Alzheimer's diseaseNoora M Scheinin
Turku PET Centre, University of Turku, Turku University Hospital, Turku, Finland
Q J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 55:265-79. 2011..This article aims to review the motives, prerequisites, potential, and challenges of using amyloid imaging as a surrogate marker in clinical therapeutic trials in AD...
- Early detection of Alzheimer disease: ¹¹C-PiB PET in twins discordant for cognitive impairmentN M Scheinin
Turku PET Centre, University of Turku, Turku, Finland
Neurology 77:453-60. 2011..The aim of this study was to investigate whether cognitively preserved monozygotic or dizygotic cotwins of persons with Alzheimer disease (AD) exhibit increased brain amyloid accumulation...
- [11C]PIB, [18F]FDG and MR imaging in patients with mild cognitive impairmentA Bruck
Turku PET Centre, University of Turku and Turku University Hospital, Turku, Finland
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 40:1567-72. 2013..The aim of this study was to compare the prognostic ability of [(11)C]PIB PET, [(18)F]FDG PET and quantitative hippocampal volumes measured with MR imaging in predicting conversion to AD in patients with MCI...
- Five-year follow-up of 11C-PIB uptake in Alzheimer's disease and MCIN M Kemppainen
Turku PET Centre, University of Turku, P O Box 52, 20521, Turku, Finland
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 41:283-9. 2014..The aim of this study was to evaluate the longitudinal changes in [(11)C]PIB uptake in mild cognitive impairment (MCI) and Alzheimer's disease (AD) over a long-term follow-up...