Affiliation: University of Oulu
- Reasons for the diagnostic discordance between clinicians and researchers in schizophrenia in the Northern Finland 1966 Birth CohortKristiina Moilanen
Dept of Psychiatry, University of Oulu, P O 5000, 90014 University of Oulu, Finland
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 38:305-10. 2003..This poses a challenge to psychiatric research. We studied the reasons for diagnostic discordance between clinicians and researchers...
- Deviant intrauterine growth and risk of schizophrenia: a 34-year follow-up of the Northern Finland 1966 Birth CohortKristiina Moilanen
Department of Psychiatry, Institute of Clinical Medicine, University of Oulu, PO Box 5000, FIN 90014 Oulu, Finland
Schizophr Res 124:223-30. 2010..Low birth weight conveys a modest risk for schizophrenia. The effects of high birth weight and deviant birth length are less clear...
- Predictors of schizophrenia: evidence from the Northern Finland 1966 Birth Cohort and other sourcesMatti Isohanni
Department of Psychiatry, University of Oulu, PO Box 5000, Finland
Br J Psychiatry Suppl 48:s4-7. 2005..Subtle motor, emotional, cognitive and behavioural abnormalities are often present in apparently healthy individuals who later develop schizophrenia, suggesting that some aspects of causation are established before overt psychosis...
- Search for protective factors for psychosis - a population-based sample with special interest in unaffected individuals with parental psychosisEmmi Keskinen
Department of Psychiatry, Research Unit of Clinical Neuroscience, University of Oulu, Oulu, Finland
Early Interv Psychiatry . 2016..To find factors that are associated with not having psychotic illness in a prospective general population sample, with a special interest in individuals with parental psychosis...
- [Other mental disorders presenting together with schizophrenia]Hannu Koponen
OYS n psykiatrian klinikka, Lapin sairaanhoitopiiri, psykiatrian toimialue Totontie 9 97145 Totonvaara
Duodecim 119:43-9. 2003