Affiliation: University of Tampere
- Visiting less than every day: a marker for later behavioral problems in Finnish preterm infantsReija Latva
Department of Child Psychiatry, University of Tampere and Tampere University Hospital, Tampere, Finland
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 158:1153-7. 2004..To investigate the effect of parental visits during neonatal intensive care on the behavioral and emotional development of the child at school age...
- How is maternal recollection of the birth experience related to the behavioral and emotional outcome of preterm infants?Reija Latva
Department of Child Psychiatry, Tampere University Hospital and University of Tampere, Finland
Early Hum Dev 84:587-94. 2008..To investigate how mother's recollections of birth experiences and first contact with the newborn relate to the child's behavioral and emotional problems at five to six years of age...
- Fathers' postnatal depressive and anxiety symptoms: an exploration of links with paternal, maternal, infant and family factorsIlona Luoma
Tampere University Hospital, Department of Child Psychiatry and University of Tampere, School of Medicine, Tampere, Finland
Nord J Psychiatry 67:407-13. 2013..More research is needed on factors associated with paternal symptoms at the early stage of child development...
- Predicting internalizing and externalizing problems at five years by child and parental factors in infancy and toddlerhoodMirjami Mäntymaa
University of Tampere, School of Medicine, Tampere, Finland
Child Psychiatry Hum Dev 43:153-70. 2012..When interventions aiming at preventing emotional and behavioral problems in children are considered, these issues should be recognized early and effective intervention initiated...
- The effects of preterm birth on mother-infant interaction and attachment during the infant's first two yearsRiikka Korja
Department of Child Psychiatry, University of Turku, Finland
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 91:164-73. 2012..Early mother-infant relationships in preterm populations were evaluated in the context of a systematic review of the literature...