Affiliation: University of Oulu
- How to use bibliometric methods in evaluation of scientific research? An example from Finnish schizophrenia researchJohanna Koskinen
Department of Psychiatry, University of Oulu and Oulu University Hospital, Finland
Nord J Psychiatry 62:136-43. 2008..According to our experience, these methods can be used as an evaluation instrument in research together with other methods, such as expert opinions and panels...
- Prevalence of alcohol use disorders in schizophrenia--a systematic review and meta-analysisJ Koskinen
Department of Psychiatry, University of Oulu and Oulu University Hospital, Oulu, Finland
Acta Psychiatr Scand 120:85-96. 2009..Our aim was to present recent studies of alcohol use disorders (AUDs) in patients with schizophrenia, estimate overall prevalence and characteristics affecting the prevalence of AUDs...
- Rate of cannabis use disorders in clinical samples of patients with schizophrenia: a meta-analysisJohanna Koskinen
Department of Psychiatry, University of Oulu and Oulu University Hospital, PO Box 5000, FIN 90014, Oulu, Finland
Schizophr Bull 36:1115-30. 2010..Our aim was to review recent studies and estimate the rate of cannabis use disorders (CUDs) in schizophrenia, as well as to examine the factors affecting this rate...
- Developmental precursors of psychosisMatti Isohanni
Department of Psychiatry, Faculty of Medicine, University of Oulu, Oulu University Central Hospital, PO Box 5000, FIN 90014 Oulu, Finland
Curr Psychiatry Rep 6:168-75. 2004..No powerful risk factor, premorbid sign, or risk indicator has been identified that is useful for prediction of psychoses in the general population...
- Recovery from schizophrenic psychoses within the northern Finland 1966 Birth CohortErika Lauronen
Department of Psychiatry, University of Oulu, P O Box 5000, FIN 90014, Oulu, Finland
J Clin Psychiatry 66:375-83. 2005..Because of widely disparate findings from follow-up studies, the likelihood of recovery from schizophrenia remains controversial. We report the extent of recovery from schizophrenia in a population-based cohort...
- Predictors of schizophrenia--a reviewPirjo Maki
Department of Psychiatry, University of Oulu, PO Box 5000, FIN 90014 University of Oulu, Finland
Br Med Bull 73:1-15. 2005....