Affiliation: University of Oulu
- Developing and testing a middle-range theory of the well-being supportive physical environment of home-dwelling elderlySatu Elo
Institute of Health Sciences, University of Oulu, P O Box 5000, 90014 Oulu, Finland
ScientificWorldJournal 2013:945635. 2013....
- The qualitative content analysis processSatu Elo
Department of Nursing and Health Administration, University of Oulu, Finland
J Adv Nurs 62:107-15. 2008..This paper is a description of inductive and deductive content analysis...
- The methodological quality of systematic reviews published in high-impact nursing journals: a review of the literatureTarja Pölkki
Institute of Health Sciences, University of Oulu, Oulu, Finland
J Clin Nurs 23:315-32. 2014..To analyse systematic review articles published in the top 10 nursing journals to determine the quality of the methods employed within them...
- Gerontological rehabilitation nursing of older patients in acute health centre hospitals: nursing viewsSatu Elo
Faculty of Medicine, Institute of Health Sciences, Nursing Science, University of Oulu, Oulu, Finland
Int J Older People Nurs 7:46-56. 2012..The aim was to describe gerontological rehabilitation nursing in an acute hospital setting from nursing staff's points of view...
- The effects of health coaching on adult patients with chronic diseases: a systematic reviewKirsi Kivelä
Institute of Health Sciences, University of Oulu, Oulu, Finland Electronic address
Patient Educ Couns 97:147-57. 2014..The aim of this systematic review was to describe the effects of health coaching on adult patients with chronic diseases...
- Testing and verifying nursing theory by confirmatory factor analysisMaria Kääriäinen
Institute of Health Sciences, University of Oulu, Finland
J Adv Nurs 67:1163-72. 2011..This paper presents a discussion of the use of confirmatory factor analysis to test nursing theory...
- Care practices of older people with dementia in the surgical ward: A questionnaire surveyNina Hynninen
Faculty of Medicine, University of Oulu, Oulu, Finland
SAGE Open Med 4:2050312116676033. 2016..The objective of this study was to describe the care practices of nursing staff caring older people with dementia in a surgical ward...
- The physical, social and symbolic environment supporting the well-being of home-dwelling elderly peopleSatu Elo
Department of Health Sciences, University of Oulu, Oulu, Finland
Int J Circumpolar Health 70:90-100. 2011..The purpose of this study was to construct a theory on an environment that would support the well-being of home-dwelling elderly people in northern Finland...