Affiliation: Oulu University Hospital
- Evaluation of Heart Rate Variation Analysis during Rest and Tilting in Patients with Temporal Lobe EpilepsyHanna Ansakorpi
Department of Neurology, University of Oulu, P O Box 5000, 90014 Oulu, Finland
Neurol Res Int 2011:829365. 2011..Conclusion. These results suggest that spectral analysis of HR variation from ECG recordings of short duration may add value to assessment of autonomic nervous system function using autonomic cardiac tests in patients with TLE...
- Lambert-Eaton myasthenic syndrome following H1N1-influenza vaccination: a case reportHanna Ansakorpi
Department of Neurology, Oulu University Hospital, Oulu, Finland
Acta Neurol Scand 126:e25-8. 2012..In Finland, 2.6 million citizens were vaccinated during pandemic 2009 - 2010 with adjuvanted influenza vaccine, Pandemrix(®) ...
- Heart rate dynamics in temporal lobe epilepsy-A long-term follow-up studyEija Suorsa
Department of Neurology, University of Oulu, Oulu, Finland
Epilepsy Res 93:80-3. 2011..05) in HR variability were observed. The reduction in HRV seems to be progressive in patients with chronic refractory TLE with recurrent seizures...
- Cardiovascular regulation and hippocampal sclerosisHanna Ansakorpi
Department of Neurology, University of Oulu, Finland
Epilepsia 45:933-9. 2004..It is not known whether these structural changes modify cardioregulatory function in patients with TLE...
- Antiepileptic medications and the risk for sudden cardiac death caused by an acute coronary event: a prospective case-control studyEeva Hookana
a Medical Research Center Oulu, Institute of Clinical Medicine, University of Oulu, Oulu, Finland
Ann Med 48:111-7. 2016..Objective We studied the role of antiepileptic drugs (AEDs) as a factor contributing to sudden cardiac death (SCD) in The Finnish Study of the Genotype and Phenotype Characteristics of Sudden Cardiac Death (FinGesture)...
- Neurological comorbidity and survival in multiple sclerosisOlga Krökki
Institute of Clinical Medicine, Neurology, University of Oulu, Oulu, Finland
Mult Scler Relat Disord 3:72-7. 2014..We aimed to evaluate frequency of other neurological conditions and survival in the population-based Finnish Northern Ostrobothnia MS cohort...