Harriet Finne Soveri
Affiliation: National Research and Development Centre for Welfare and Health
- Reliability of the interRAI suite of assessment instruments: a 12-country study of an integrated health information systemJohn P Hirdes
University of Waterloo, 200 University Ave W, Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1, Canada
BMC Health Serv Res 8:277. 2008..This study examined the reliability of the items from five instruments supporting home care, long term care, mental health, palliative care and post-acute care...
- Relationship between interRAI HC and the ICF: opportunity for operationalizing the ICFKatherine Berg
Department of Physical Therapy, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
BMC Health Serv Res 9:47. 2009....
- Increased work-load associated with faecal incontinence among home care patients in 11 European countriesH Finne-Soveri
National Research and Development Centre STAKES, Helsinki, Finland
Eur J Public Health 18:323-8. 2008..The aim of the study was to investigate work-load and subjective care-giver burden associated with FI, among home-care patients, in Europe...
- Home care needs of extremely obese elderly European womenL W Sørbye
Diakonhjemmet University College, Oslo, Norway
Menopause Int 13:84-7. 2007..To examine the health and needs of extremely obese women aged over 65 years receiving home care in Europe...
- Malnutrition and associated factors among aged residents in all nursing homes in HelsinkiM Suominen
The Central Union for the Welfare of the Aged, Malmin Kauppatie 26, FIN 00700 Helsinki, Finland
Eur J Clin Nutr 59:578-83. 2005..To acquire information about nutritional problems and factors associated with them in all nursing homes in Helsinki, Finland...