- CBCL in the assessment of psychopathology in Finnish children with intellectual disabilityTerhi Koskentausta
Department of Psychiatry, Central Hospital of Päijät Häme, Keskussairaalankatu 7, 15850 Lahti, Finland
Res Dev Disabil 25:341-54. 2004....
- [Psychotic symptoms due to brain tumor]Terhi Koskentausta
Pääjarven kuntayhtymä, Lammi
Duodecim 121:2114-7. 2005
- Risk factors for psychiatric disturbance in children with intellectual disabilityT Koskentausta
Pääjarvi Rehabilitation Centre, Lammi, Finland
J Intellect Disabil Res 51:43-53. 2007..Children with intellectual disability (ID) have a higher risk for psychiatric disturbance than their peers with normal intelligence, but research data on risk factors are insufficient and partially conflicting...
- Short form of the developmental behaviour checklistJohn R Taffe
Centre for Developmental Psychiatry and Psychology, Child Psychiatry Building, Clayton, Australia
Am J Ment Retard 112:31-9. 2007..The DBC-P24 has low bias and high precision in cross-validation samples and achieves high sensitivity and specificity to full DBC-P based caseness decisions...
- Psychiatric disorders in children with intellectual disabilityTerhi Koskentausta
, Keskussairaalankatu 7, FI 15850 Lahti, Finland
Nord J Psychiatry 56:126-31. 2002..The former were less common among children with mild intellectual disability. In conclusion, about one-third of children with intellectual disability have a psychiatric disorder which needs to be taken into account in treatment...