Affiliation: Helsinki University Central Hospital
- Mechanisms of myopia in Cohen syndrome mapped to chromosome 8q22Paula Summanen
Department of Ophthalmology, Department of Pediatrics, Helsinki University Central Hospital, Haartmaninkatu 4C, PL 220, FIN 00029 HUS Helsinki, Finland
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 43:1686-93. 2002..To analyze the mechanisms of myopia in Cohen syndrome (Mendelian Inheritance in Man [MIM] no. 216550)...
- Iodine brachytherapy as an alternative to enucleation for large uveal melanomasIlkka Puusaari
Ocular Oncology Service, Department of Ophthalmology, Helsinki University Central Hospital, Helsinki, Finland
Ophthalmology 110:2223-34. 2003..To evaluate the safety and efficacy of iodine 125 plaque brachytherapy (IBT) for large uveal melanomas...
- Scanning laser Doppler flowmetry shows reduced retinal capillary blood flow in CADASILMika Harju
Glaucoma Service, Department of Ophthalmology, Helsinki University Central Hospital, PL 220, 00029 HUS, Helsinki, Finland
Stroke 35:2449-52. 2004..A cross-sectional study was performed to examine the retinal vascular caliber and blood flow in CADASIL...
- Chemoimmunotherapy with bleomycin, vincristine, lomustine, dacarbazine (BOLD), and human leukocyte interferon for metastatic uveal melanomaSeppo Pyrhonen
Department of Oncology, Helsinki University Central Hospital, Helsinki, Finland
Cancer 95:2366-72. 2002....
- Digital imaging in differential diagnosis of small choroidal melanomaJukka M Saari
Department of Ophthalmology, Helsinki University Central Hospital, Finland
Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol 244:1581-90. 2006..To assess the role of digital imaging and a new subtraction method for differential diagnosis of choroidal nevus and small choroidal melanoma...
- Possible shared pathogenesis of the retinoinvasive phenotype of malignant medulloepithelioma and malignant melanoma of the ciliary bodyTero Kivela
Arch Ophthalmol 124:1066; author reply 1067. 2006