J A Kettunen
Affiliation: Arcada Polytechnic
- Knee arthroscopy and exercise versus exercise only for chronic patellofemoral pain syndrome: 5-year follow-upJyrki A Kettunen
Arcada University of Applied Sciences, Jan Magnus Janssonin aukio 1, Helsinki, Finland
Br J Sports Med 46:243-6. 2012..The authors also investigated factors predicting the outcome in patients with PFPS...
- Cumulative incidence of shoulder region tendon injuries in male former elite athletesJ A Kettunen
ORTON Orthopaedic Hospital ORTON Foundation ARCADA University of Applied Sciences, Helsinki, Finland
Int J Sports Med 32:451-4. 2011....
- Training-related risk factors in the etiology of overuse injuries in endurance sportsL Ristolainen
ORTON Orthopaedic Hospital ORTON Foundation, Helsinki, Finland
J Sports Med Phys Fitness 54:78-87. 2014..The purpose of this study was to clarify training-related risk factors for overuse injuries...
- Untreated Scheuermann's disease: a 37-year follow-up studyL Ristolainen
Orton Orthopaedic Hospital and Orton Research Institute, Helsinki, Finland
Eur Spine J 21:819-24. 2012..The aim of this study was to investigate the relationship between vertebral changes, back pain, and disability in patients with untreated Scheuermann's disease after a 37-year follow-up...
- Type of sport is related to injury profile: a study on cross country skiers, swimmers, long-distance runners and soccer players. A retrospective 12-month studyL Ristolainen
ORTON Orthopaedic Hospital, ORTON Foundation, Helsinki, Finland
Scand J Med Sci Sports 20:384-93. 2010..In some sports, a significant proportion of acute injuries occur in other than the main event...