- Renal scarring and osteopontin gene C/T polymorphism in children with primary vesicoureteral reflux
Department of Pediatric Nephrology, Dortcelik Children Hospital, Bursa, Turkey
Indian Pediatr 49:311-3. 2012
..The T allele frequency was associated with a significantly increased risk (26.4 fold) of renal scarring...
- Is ACE gene polymorphism a risk factor for renal scarring with low-grade reflux?
Department of Pediatric Nephrology, Ege University Medical School, 35100 Izmir, Turkey
Pediatr Nephrol 19:734-7. 2004
..0, P=0.024). Although renal scarring is not common in low-grade reflux patients, there may be scarring in some patients. DD polymorphism of the ACE gene is a significant risk factor in low-grade reflux patients with renal scarring...
- A single-center experience on percutaneously performed partial omentectomy in pediatric peritoneal dialysis patients
Department of Pediatric Nephrology, Izmir Tepecik Training and Research Hospital, Izmir, Turkey
Ren Fail 36:755-9. 2014
- Pediatric renal transplantation: single center experience
Department of Pediatric Nephrology, Ege University Medical School, Izmir, Turkey
Pediatr Transplant 9:56-61. 2005
..The graft and overall survival was not correlated with sex, donor type, treatment modality, acute rejection episodes, hypertension, UTIs, CMV and HCV infection...
- Postnatal management of infants with antenatally detected hydronephrosis
Department of Pediatric Nephrology, Yenisehir, SSK Tepecik Teaching Hospital, Izmir, Turkey
Pediatr Nephrol 20:1253-9. 2005
..Infants with antenatal renal pelvis measurements > or =5 mm should be investigated postnatally. A normal postnatal ultrasound scan does not preclude the presence of urinary tract abnormality...
- A ten-year single-centre experience in children on chronic peritoneal dialysis--significance of percutaneous placement of peritoneal dialysis catheters
Department of Pediatrics, Tepecik Teaching and Research Hospital, Izmir, Turkey
Nephrol Dial Transplant 22:2045-51. 2007
..Minimal invasive techniques are becoming more popular. This study was performed in order to evaluate the efficiency, the complication profile and the survey of percutaneously placed CPD catheters in children, retrospectively...