- Is pre-fracture functional status better than cognitive level in predicting short-term outcome of elderly hip fracture patients?
Clinic for Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Clinical Centre Serbia, Serbia
Arch Med Sci 8:115-22. 2012
..The aim of the study was to determine to what extent severe cognitive impairment impacts short-term rehabilitation outcomes of elderly patients with proximal hip fracture...
- Does early functional outcome predict 1-year mortality in elderly patients with hip fracture?
Clinic for Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Clinical Center Serbia, Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade, Pasterova 2, 11000, Belgrade, Serbia
Clin Orthop Relat Res 471:2703-10. 2013
..Hip fractures in the elderly are followed by considerable risk of functional decline and mortality...
- Use of early indicators in rehabilitation process to predict one-year mortality in elderly hip fracture patients
Clinic for Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Clinical Centre of Serbia, Belgrade, Serbia
Hip Int 22:661-7. 2012
..Every effort should be made to assure early mobilisation after hip fracture surgery, and prevention, prompt recognition and treatment of postoperative complications is important in order to facilitate better short-and long-term outcome...
- [Missed opportunities for prevention of hip fracture in older patients]
Klinika za fizikalnu medicinu i rehabilitaciju, Klinicki centar Srbije, Beograd, Srbija
Vojnosanit Pregl 69:420-4. 2012
- [The effects of functional knee bracing after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction]
Klinika za fizikalnu medicinu i rehabilitaciju, Klinicki centar Srbije, Beograd
Med Pregl 62:483-7. 2009
..Furthermore, functional braces do not significantly influence proprioceptive abilities, nor functional performance, but have a negative impact on thigh atrophy, and inhibit joint muscle stabilizing activity...
- Estimating the effect of incident delirium on short-term outcomes in aged hip fracture patients through propensity score analysis
Clinic of Anesthesiology, Clinical Center of Serbia, Belgrade, Serbia
Geriatr Gerontol Int 15:848-55. 2015
..We aimed to evaluate the factors contributing to delirium after hip fracture and assess the effect of incident delirium on short-term clinical outcomes...
- Effect of the overlap syndrome of depressive symptoms and delirium on outcomes in elderly adults with hip fracture: a prospective cohort study
Kristina S Radinovic
Clinic of Anesthesiology, Clinical Centre of Serbia, Belgrade, Serbia
J Am Geriatr Soc 62:1640-8. 2014
..To analyze the incidence of the overlap syndrome of depressive symptoms and delirium, risk factors, and independent and dose-response effect of the overlap syndrome on outcomes in elderly adults with hip fracture...
- Length of the femoral tunnel in anatomic ACL reconstruction: comparison of three techniques
Clinic for Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology, Clinical Center of Serbia, Pasterova 2, 11000, Belgrade, Serbia
Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc . 2015
..The aim of this paper was to determine whether the change in the position of the patient's leg as well as the use of flexible reamers may help in obtaining a longer femoral tunnel with minimal risk of perforating the posterior cortex...
- Predictors of severe pain in the immediate postoperative period in elderly patients following hip fracture surgery
Centre for Anaesthesiology, Clinical Centre of Serbia, Belgrade, Serbia Electronic address
Injury 45:1246-50. 2014
..The aim of this study was to identify risk factors for severe postoperative pain immediately after hip-fracture surgery...
- Risk factors and distribution of symptomatic venous thromboembolism in total hip and knee replacements: prospective study
Faculty of Medicine, Institute of Epidemiology, Belgrade, Serbia
Int Orthop 36:1299-305. 2012
..This study aims to define the incidence and risk factors for symptomatic VTE following primary elective total hip and knee arthoplasty surgery in a single centre in Eastern Europe...
- Effects of anodal tDCS and occupational therapy on fine motor skill deficits in patients with chronic stroke
Nela V Ilić
Clinic of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Clinical Center of Serbia, Belgrade, Serbia
Restor Neurol Neurosci 34:935-945. 2016
..A growing body of evidence supports the effectiveness of using transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) in patients with chronic hand motor impairment resulting from stroke...