- Human genome sequencing using unchained base reads on self-assembling DNA nanoarrays
Complete Genomics, Inc, 2071 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
Science 327:78-81. 2010
..The high accuracy, affordable cost of $4400 for sequencing consumables, and scalability of this platform enable complete human genome sequencing for the detection of rare variants in large-scale genetic studies...
- The advent of personal genome sequencing
Complete Genomics, Inc, Mountain View, California 94043, USA
Genet Med 13:188-90. 2011
- Multiplexed SNP genotyping using nanobarcode particle technology
Michael Y Sha
Nanoplex Technologies Inc, 665 Clyde Avenue, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
Anal Bioanal Chem 384:658-66. 2006
..To demonstrate applicability to real-world applications, 160 genotypes were determined from multiplex PCR products from 20 genomic DNA samples...
- Detection and phasing of single base de novo mutations in biopsies from human in vitro fertilized embryos by advanced whole-genome sequencing
Brock A Peters
Complete Genomics, Inc, Mountain View, California 94043, USA BGI Shenzhen, Shenzhen 51803, China
Genome Res 25:426-34. 2015
..These results suggest that phased WGS using barcoded DNA could be used in the future as part of the PGD process to maximize comprehensiveness in detecting disease-causing mutations and to reduce the incidence of genetic diseases...
- Accurate whole-genome sequencing and haplotyping from 10 to 20 human cells
Brock A Peters
Complete Genomics, Inc, 2071 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA
Nature 487:190-5. 2012
..Cost-effective and accurate genome sequencing and haplotyping from 10-20 human cells, as demonstrated here, will enable comprehensive genetic studies and diverse clinical applications...
- Computational techniques for human genome resequencing using mated gapped reads
Complete Genomics Inc, Mountain View, California 94043, USA
J Comput Biol 19:279-92. 2012
..Finally, a correlation-based filter is applied to reduce the false positive rate caused by the presence of repetitive regions in the reference genome...
- Whole genome sequence analysis of BT-474 using complete Genomics' standard and long fragment read technologies
Complete Genomics, Inc, 2071 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA
Gigascience 5:8. 2016
..In this study we sought to provide a comprehensive and useful data set for the scientific community by generating a whole genome sequence for BT-474...