- A smartphone application of alcohol resilience treatment for behavioral self-control trainingFei Yu
Faculty of Engineering, Mads Clausen Institute, University of Southern Denmark, 6400 Sønderborg, Denmark
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2012:1976-9. 2012..The design of a pilot study, which is to examine the benefits of a smartphone application providing behavioral self-control training, is also reported in this paper...
- A wireless body measurement system to study fatigue in multiple sclerosisFei Yu
Mads Clausen Institute, University of Southern Denmark, Alsion 2, Sønderborg, DK 6400, Denmark
Physiol Meas 33:2033-48. 2012..The usability and reliability of the FAMOS should however be further improved and validated through larger clinical trials...
- Wireless medical sensor measurements of fatigue in patients with multiple sclerosisFei Yu
Mads Clausen Institute, Faculty of Engineering, University of Southern Denmark, 6400 Sønderborg, Denmark
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2010:3763-7. 2010..In this paper, we describe the technology and design procedures of each measurement and present data from the first two test patients...
- Fatigued patients with multiple sclerosis can be discriminated from healthy controls by the recordings of a newly developed measurement system (FAMOS): a pilot studyFei Yu
Mads Clausen Institute, University of Southern Denmark, Soenderborg, Denmark
Disabil Rehabil Assist Technol 8:77-83. 2013..To explore the difference between fatigued patients with multiple sclerosis (MS) and matched healthy controls by applying a newly developed physiological and functional data recording system...
- A Smarter Pathway for Delivering Cue Exposure Therapy? The Design and Development of a Smartphone App Targeting Alcohol Use DisorderAngelina Isabella Mellentin
Unit of Clinical Alcohol Research, Unit of Psychiatric Research, Department of Clinical Research, University of Southern Denmark, Odense C, Denmark
JMIR Mhealth Uhealth 5:e5. 2017..It is an evidence-based psychological approach that focuses on promoting "confrontation with alcohol cues" as a means of reducing urges and the likelihood of relapse...
- A randomized controlled study of exposure therapy as aftercare for alcohol use disorder: study protocolAngelina Isabella Mellentin
Unit of Psychiatric Research, Institute of Regional Health Services Research, University of Southern Denmark, Aabenraa, Denmark
BMC Psychiatry 16:112. 2016....