- The impact of ageing and changing utilization patterns on future cardiovascular drug expenditure: a pharmacoepidemiological projection approachHelle Wallach Kildemoes
Research Unit for General Practice, Institute of Public Health, University of Southern Denmark, Odense, Denmark
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 19:1276-86. 2010..To develop a method for projecting the impact of ageing and changing drug utilization patterns on future drug expenditure...
- The Danish National Prescription RegistryHelle Wallach Kildemoes
Center for Healthy Ageing, Department of Public Health, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Scand J Public Health 39:38-41. 2011..Individual-level data on all prescription drugs sold in Danish community pharmacies has since 1994 been recorded in the Register of Medicinal Products Statistics of the Danish Medicines Agency...
- Drug utilization according to reason for prescribing: a pharmacoepidemiologic method based on an indication hierarchyHelle Wallach Kildemoes
Centre for Healthy Aging, Department of Public Health, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 21:1027-35. 2012..To develop a pharmacoepidemiologic method for drug utilization analysis according to indication, gender, and age by means of register-based information. Statin utilization in 2005 was applied as an example...
- Statin utilization according to indication and age: a Danish cohort study on changing prescribing and purchasing behaviourHelle Wallach Kildemoes
Centre for Healthy Aging, Department of Public Health, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Health Policy 108:216-27. 2012....
- Adherence to preventive statin therapy according to socioeconomic positionHelle Wallach-Kildemoes
Section for Health Service Research, Centre for Healthy Ageing, Faculty of Health and Medical Science, University of Copenhagen, CSS, Øster Farimagsgade 5, 1014 Copenhagen, Denmark
Eur J Clin Pharmacol 69:1553-63. 2013..To explore whether long-term adherence to preventive statin therapy depends on socioeconomic position (SEP)...
- Is the high-risk strategy to prevent cardiovascular disease equitable? A pharmacoepidemiological cohort studyHelle Wallach-Kildemoes
Centre for Healthy Aging, Department of Public Health, University of Copenhagen, Øster Farimagsgade 5, Copenhagen, 1014, Denmark
BMC Public Health 12:610. 2012..We aimed to examine whether the Danish implementation of the strategy to prevent cardiovascular disease (CVD) by initiating statin (HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor) therapy in high-risk individuals is equitable across socioeconomic groups...