Genomes and Genes
Susanne J Pedersen
Affiliation: University of Copenhagen
- [Danish recommendations on treatment of ankylosing spondylitis and spondyloarthritis based on multinational project initiative]Susanne Juhl Pedersen
Medicinsk Reumatologisk Geriatrisk Afdeling Q107, Herlev Hospital, DK 2730 Herlev
Ugeskr Laeger 170:4044-50. 2008....
- Responsiveness of the Ankylosing Spondylitis Disease Activity Score (ASDAS) and clinical and MRI measures of disease activity in a 1-year follow-up study of patients with axial spondyloarthritis treated with tumour necrosis factor alpha inhibitorsSusanne Juhl Pedersen
Department of Rheumatology, C Post 535, Gentofte University Hospital, Niels Andersens Vej 65, DK 2900 Hellerup, Denmark
Ann Rheum Dis 69:1065-71. 2010..To investigate construct validity and responsiveness of the novel ankylosing spondylitis (AS) disease activity score (ASDAS) in patients with spondyloarthritis (SpA)...
- Circulating levels of interleukin-6, vascular endothelial growth factor, YKL-40, matrix metalloproteinase-3, and total aggrecan in spondyloarthritis patients during 3 years of treatment with TNFα inhibitorsSusanne Juhl Pedersen
Department of Rheumatology, Copenhagen University Hospital, Herlev and Gentofte, Denmark
Clin Rheumatol 29:1301-9. 2010..Larger prospective studies are required to clarify clinical utility of these biomarkers...
- Resolution of inflammation following treatment of ankylosing spondylitis is associated with new bone formationSusanne J Pedersen
Department of Rheumatology, Gentofte University Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
J Rheumatol 38:1349-54. 2011....
- ASDAS, BASDAI and different treatment responses and their relation to biomarkers of inflammation, cartilage and bone turnover in patients with axial spondyloarthritis treated with TNFα inhibitorsSusanne Juhl Pedersen
Rheumatologic Research Unit, Glostrup University Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
Ann Rheum Dis 70:1375-81. 2011....
- Radiographic progression is associated with resolution of systemic inflammation in patients with axial spondylarthritis treated with tumor necrosis factor α inhibitors: a study of radiographic progression, inflammation on magnetic resonance imaging, and cSusanne Juhl Pedersen
Department of Rheumatology C Post 535, Gentofte University Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
Arthritis Rheum 63:3789-800. 2011....
- The diagnostic utility of MRI in spondyloarthritisSusanne J Pedersen
Department of Rheumatology, Copenhagen University Hospital at Glostrup, Glostrup, Denmark
Best Pract Res Clin Rheumatol 26:751-66. 2012....
- Can erosions on MRI of the sacroiliac joints be reliably detected in patients with ankylosing spondylitis? - A cross-sectional studyUlrich Weber
Department of Medicine, Division of Rheumatology, 562 Heritage Medical Research Building, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6G 2S2
Arthritis Res Ther 14:R124. 2012..The goals of this study were to assess the reproducibility of erosion and related features, namely, extended erosion (EE) and backfill (BF) of excavated erosion, in the SIJ using a standardized MRI methodology...
- Course of Magnetic Resonance Imaging-Detected Inflammation and Structural Lesions in the Sacroiliac Joints of Patients in the Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Danish Multicenter Study of Adalimumab in Spondyloarthritis, as Assessed by the BerlSusanne J Pedersen
Rigshospitalet, University of Copenhagen Glostrup Hospital, University of Copenhagen Gentofte Hospital, and University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
Arthritis Rheumatol 68:418-29. 2016..To investigate changes in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)-assessed inflammation and structural lesions in the sacroiliac (SI) joints during treatment with adalimumab versus placebo...