Lars Henning Pedersen
Affiliation: University of Aarhus
- Fetal exposure to antidepressants and normal milestone development at 6 and 19 months of ageLars Henning Pedersen
Department of Epidemiology, Institute of Public Health, Aarhus University, Bartolins Allé 2, DK 8000 Aarhus C, Denmark
Pediatrics 125:e600-8. 2010..The goal was to investigate a possible association between exposure to antidepressants in utero and developmental milestones in early childhood...
- Prenatal antidepressant exposure and risk of spontaneous abortion - a population-based studyMaiken Ina Siegismund Kjaersgaard
Department of Public Health, Section for Biostatistics, Aarhus University, Aarhus, Denmark
PLoS ONE 8:e72095. 2013..To estimate the risk of spontaneous abortion after use of antidepressant medication during pregnancy...
- Use of antiepileptic drugs during pregnancy and risk of spontaneous abortion and stillbirth: population based cohort studyBodil Hammer Bech
Section for Epidemiology, Department of Public Health, Aarhus University, DK 8000 Aarhus C, Denmark
BMJ 349:g5159. 2014..To determine whether use of antiepileptic drugs during pregnancy may increase the risk of spontaneous abortion or stillbirth...
- Prenatal valproate exposure and risk of autism spectrum disorders and childhood autismJakob Christensen
Department of Neurology, Aarhus University Hospital, Norrebrogade 44, DK 8000 Aarhus C, Denmark
JAMA 309:1696-703. 2013..Valproate is used for the treatment of epilepsy and other neuropsychological disorders and may be the only treatment option for women of childbearing potential. However, prenatal exposure to valproate may increase the risk of autism...
- Association of prenatal exposure to acetaminophen and coffee with childhood asthmaXiaoqin Liu
Section for Epidemiology, Department of Public Health, Aarhus University, Aarhus, Denmark
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 25:188-95. 2016..We aim to examine whether pregnancy maternal acetaminophen use increases the risk for offspring asthma, and whether such a potential association could be modified by maternal coffee consumption...
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors in pregnancy and congenital malformations: population based cohort studyLars Henning Pedersen
Department of Epidemiology, Institute of Public Health, Aarhus University, Bartolin Allé 2, DK 8000 Aarhus, Denmark
BMJ 339:b3569. 2009..To investigate any association between selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) taken during pregnancy and congenital major malformations...
- Maternal use of cystitis medication and childhood epilepsy in a danish population-based cohortJessica E Miller
Department of Epidemiology, School of Public Health, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095 1772, USA
Paediatr Perinat Epidemiol 26:589-95. 2012..We examined cystitis antibiotics commonly used during pregnancy, as a marker of cystitis, and the risk of childhood epilepsy in a population-based cohort in Denmark...