- Prenatal antidepressant exposure and behavioral problems in early childhood--a cohort study
L H Pedersen
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Institute of Clinical Medicine, Aarhus University, Aarhus N, Denmark
Acta Psychiatr Scand 127:126-35. 2013
..To estimate a potential association between in utero exposure to antidepressants and behavioral problems in childhood...
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors in pregnancy and congenital malformations: population based cohort study
Lars Henning Pedersen
Department of Epidemiology, Institute of Public Health, Aarhus University, Bartolin Allé 2, DK 8000 Aarhus, Denmark
BMJ 339:b3569. 2009
..To investigate any association between selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) taken during pregnancy and congenital major malformations...
- Apgar-score in children prenatally exposed to antiepileptic drugs: a population-based cohort study
Department of Neurology, Institute of Clinical Medicine, Aarhus University Hospital, Aarhus, Denmark
BMJ Open 5:e007425. 2015
..It is unknown if prenatal exposure to antiepileptic drugs (AEDs) increases the risk of low Apgar score in offspring...
- Use of antiepileptic drugs during pregnancy and risk of spontaneous abortion and stillbirth: population based cohort study
Bodil Hammer Bech
Section for Epidemiology, Department of Public Health, Aarhus University, DK 8000 Aarhus C, Denmark
BMJ 349:g5159. 2014
..To determine whether use of antiepileptic drugs during pregnancy may increase the risk of spontaneous abortion or stillbirth...
- Prenatal antidepressant exposure and risk of spontaneous abortion - a population-based study
Maiken Ina Siegismund Kjaersgaard
Department of Public Health, Section for Biostatistics, Aarhus University, Aarhus, Denmark
PLoS ONE 8:e72095. 2013
..To estimate the risk of spontaneous abortion after use of antidepressant medication during pregnancy...
- Fetal exposure to antidepressants and normal milestone development at 6 and 19 months of age
Lars Henning Pedersen
Department of Epidemiology, Institute of Public Health, Aarhus University, Bartolins Allé 2, DK 8000 Aarhus C, Denmark
Pediatrics 125:e600-8. 2010
..The goal was to investigate a possible association between exposure to antidepressants in utero and developmental milestones in early childhood...
- Hypericum perforatum use during pregnancy and pregnancy outcome
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Institute of Clinical Medicine, Aarhus University, Palle Juul Jensens Blvd 99, 8200, Aarhus N, Denmark Electronic address
Reprod Toxicol 58:234-7. 2015
..While the prevalence of malformations in the HP exposed group was slightly higher (8.1%) than observed in the control groups (3.3%; p=0.13), this was based on only three cases and was not of any specific pattern. ..
- Association of prenatal exposure to acetaminophen and coffee with childhood asthma
Section for Epidemiology, Department of Public Health, Aarhus University, Aarhus, Denmark
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 25:188-95. 2016
..We aim to examine whether pregnancy maternal acetaminophen use increases the risk for offspring asthma, and whether such a potential association could be modified by maternal coffee consumption...
- Reproductive health indicators and fetal medicine - many things will change
Department of Clinical Epidemiology, Aarhus University, Olof Palmes Alle 43 45, 8200 Aarhus N, Denmark
Scand J Work Environ Health 42:561-562. 2016
..Conflict of interest The authors declare no conflicts of interest...
- Maternal use of cystitis medication and childhood epilepsy in a danish population-based cohort
Jessica E Miller
Department of Epidemiology, School of Public Health, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095 1772, USA
Paediatr Perinat Epidemiol 26:589-95. 2012
..We examined cystitis antibiotics commonly used during pregnancy, as a marker of cystitis, and the risk of childhood epilepsy in a population-based cohort in Denmark...