Alexandra Yasmin Kruse
Affiliation: University of Copenhagen
- [International health research: priorities and commitment]Alexandra Yasmin Kruse
Amtssygehuset i Glostrup, Børneafdelingen, Glostrup
Ugeskr Laeger 168:2996-8. 2006..The task demands political and private sector commitment...
- Unexpected Diagnosis of Cerebral Toxoplasmosis by 16S and D2 Large-Subunit Ribosomal DNA PCR and SequencingAlexandra Y C Kruse
Department of Clinical Microbiology, Copenhagen University Hospital Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
J Clin Microbiol 53:1983-5. 2015..T. gondii was diagnosed by 16S and D2 large-subunit (LSU) ribosomal DNA (rDNA) sequencing of a cerebral biopsy specimen and confirmed by T. gondii-specific PCR and immunohistochemistry. The patient was later diagnosed with HIV/AIDS. ..
- Prematurity, asphyxia and congenital malformations underrepresented among neonates in a tertiary pediatric hospital in VietnamAlexandra Y Kruse
International Child Health Research Unit, JMC, Rigshospitalet Copenhagen University Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
BMC Pediatr 12:199. 2012..The aim of this study was to describe these conditions in a specialized Vietnamese hospital, compared to a Danish hospital...
- [International child health]Alexandra Yasmin Kruse
Amtssygehuset i Glostrup, Børneafdelingen, og H S Hvidovre Hospital, Børneafdelingen
Ugeskr Laeger 168:3027-9. 2006..Conditions we could prevent and treat. One of UN's Millennium Development Goals is to reduce child mortality. However child health is more than mortality and morbidity indicators, it includes growth and development...
- The framework of international health research--secondary publicationAlexandra Yasmin Kruse
Paediatric Department, Hvidovre Hospital, 2650 Hvidovre, Denmark
Dan Med Bull 54:142-4. 2007..The task demands political and private sector commitment...