Affiliation: University of Copenhagen
- Time-differentiated target temperature management after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a multicentre, randomised, parallel-group, assessor-blinded clinical trial (the TTH48 trial): study protocol for a randomised controlled trialHans Kirkegaard
Department of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine, Aarhus University Hospital and Aarhus University, Aarhus, Denmark
Trials 17:228. 2016..However, the optimal duration of cooling is not known. We aimed to investigate whether targeted temperature management (TTM) at 33 ± 1 °C for 48 hours compared to 24 hours results in a better long-term neurological outcome...
- A statistical analysis protocol for the time-differentiated target temperature management after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest (TTH48) clinical trialHans Kirkegaard
Department of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine, Aarhus University Hospital, Aarhus, Denmark
Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med 24:138. 2016....
- Does discontinuation of desflurane at the time of neostigmine administration speed recovery from cisatracurium block compared to that with a propofol-based technique?H Kirkegaard-Nielsen
Department of Anesthesia and Perioperative Care, University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA
Acta Anaesthesiol Scand 45:618-23. 2001..The aim of the present study was to investigate whether discontinuation of desflurane at the time of neostigmine administration shortens reversal time from cisatracurium block, compared to that with a propofol-based anaesthesia...
- Efficacy of tactile-guided reversal from cisatracurium-induced neuromuscular blockHans Kirkegaard
Department of Anesthesia and Perioperative Care, University of California, San Francisco, USA
Anesthesiology 96:45-50. 2002..Because tactile evaluation is the most common form of clinical neuromuscular monitoring, this study examines the relative efficacy of antagonizing residual block at different levels of recovery of the tactile train-of-four (TOF) response...
- The Extent of Myocardial Injury During Prolonged Targeted Temperature Management After Out-of-Hospital Cardiac ArrestAnders Morten Grejs
Research Center for Emergency Medicine, Aarhus University Hospital, Denmark Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine, Aarhus University Hospital, Denmark Department of Clinical Medicine, Aarhus University, Denmark Electronic address
Am J Med 130:37-46. 2017..The aim of this study is to evaluate the extent of myocardial injury by cardiac biomarkers during prolonged targeted temperature management of 24 hours vs 48 hours after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest...
- Influence of temperature on thromboelastometry and platelet aggregation in cardiac arrest patients undergoing targeted temperature managementAnni Nørgaard Jeppesen
Research Centre for Emergency Medicine, Aarhus University Hospital, Nørrebrogade 44, Building 30, 8000, Aarhus C, Denmark
Crit Care 20:118. 2016..The aim was to examine whether temperature influences the whole blood coagulation tests...