Affiliation: University of Copenhagen
- [Hemorrhagic diarrhea with competing etiologies]N Jacobsen
Hillerød Sygehus, organkirurgisk afdeling A
Ugeskr Laeger 163:5541-2. 2001..Each of these have previously been described as being the cause of bloody diarrhoea, but we suggest the combination as the aetiology in the present case...
- [Diabetic retinopathy in type 1 diabetics in the county of Frederiksborg]Nina Jacobsen
Hillerød Sygehus, Øjenafdelingen, Medicinsk afdeling F
Ugeskr Laeger 165:2953-6. 2003....
- Promising results using the Hanna Corneal Trephine System in penetrating keratoplastyNina Jacobsen
Department of Ophthalmology, Hospital of Hilleroed, Denmark
Cornea 25:371-6. 2006..To evaluate the outcome of penetrating keratoplasties using the Hanna Corneal Trephine System...
- Prevalence of myopia in Danish conscriptsNina Jacobsen
National Eye Clinic for the Visually Impaired, Hellerup, Denmark
Acta Ophthalmol Scand 85:165-70. 2007..Furthermore, the relationships between myopia and educational level, ethnicity, intelligence (IQ), body mass index (BMI) and height were analysed...
- Does the level of physical activity in university students influence development and progression of myopia?--a 2-year prospective cohort studyNina Jacobsen
Kennedy Center, National Eye Clinic, Hellerup, Denmark
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 49:1322-7. 2008..To study whether physical activity has a protective effect on the development and progression of myopia in medical students...
- Is poor glycaemic control in diabetic patients a risk factor of myopia?Nina Jacobsen
Kennedy Institute, National Eye Clinic, Hellerup, Denmark
Acta Ophthalmol 86:510-4. 2008..The purpose of this study was to evaluate the relation between glycosylated haemoglobin (HbA(1c)), insulin dosage and myopia in diabetic patients...
- Epibulbar lipodermoids, preauricular appendages and polythelia in four generations: a new hereditary syndrome?Ernst Goldschmidt
Danish Institute for Myopia Research, Vedbaek, Denmark
Ophthalmic Genet 31:81-3. 2010..The expressivity varies but all affected have supernumerary nipples and preauricular manifestations while visible epibulbar lipodermoids do not seem obligatory. The syndrome has a typical dominant pattern of heredity...