N A Graudal
Affiliation: University of Copenhagen
- Autoantibodies against interleukin 1alpha in rheumatoid arthritis: association with long term radiographic outcomeN A Graudal
Institute for Inflammation Research, Copenhagen University Hospital, Denmark
Ann Rheum Dis 61:598-602. 2002..To investigate the possible association of interleukin 1alpha autoantibodies (IL1alpha aAb) with the long term course of joint erosion in patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA)...
- Compared with usual sodium intake, low- and excessive-sodium diets are associated with increased mortality: a meta-analysisNiels Graudal
Department of Rheumatology IR4242, Copenhagen University Hospital, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
Am J Hypertens 27:1129-37. 2014....
- Effects of low sodium diet versus high sodium diet on blood pressure, renin, aldosterone, catecholamines, cholesterol, and triglycerideNiels Albert Graudal
Department of Rheumatology TA4242 Internal Medicine, Copenhagen University Hospital, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
Cochrane Database Syst Rev . 2011..In spite of more than 100 years of investigations the question of reduced sodium intake as a health prophylaxis initiative is still unsolved...
- A Radical Sodium Reduction Policy is not Supported by Randomized Controlled Trials or Observational Studies: Grading the EvidenceNiels Graudal
Department of Rheumatology VRR4242, Copenhagen University Hospital, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
Am J Hypertens 29:543-8. 2016..Given that 90% of the worlds' population currently consumes sodium within the optimal range of 2,645-4,945 mg, there is no scientific basis for a public health recommendation to alter sodium intake...
- The significance of duration and amount of sodium reduction intervention in normotensive and hypertensive individuals: a meta-analysisNiels Graudal
Department of Infectious Diseases and Rheumatology 4242, Copenhagen University Hospital, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
Adv Nutr 6:169-77. 2015..61 mmHg (95% CI: 2.83, 4.39, P < 0.00001)]. Consequently, the importance of kinetic and dynamic properties of sodium reduction, as well as baseline BP, should probably be considered when establishing a policy of sodium reduction...
- Dietary sodium: where science and policy conflict: impact of the 2013 IOM Report on Sodium Intake in PopulationsNiels Graudal
Department IR4242, Copenhagen University Hospital, Rigshospitalet, Blegdamsvej 9, 2100, Copenhagen, Denmark
Curr Hypertens Rep 17:9. 2015..In spite of this increasing body of evidence, the AHA, Centers for Disease Control (CDC), other public health advisory bodies, and major medical journals have continued to support the current policy of reducing dietary sodium...
- Similar effects of disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs, glucocorticoids, and biologic agents on radiographic progression in rheumatoid arthritis: meta-analysis of 70 randomized placebo-controlled or drug-controlled studies, including 112 comparisonsNiels Graudal
Copenhagen University Hospital, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
Arthritis Rheum 62:2852-63. 2010..To define the differences in effects on joint destruction in rheumatoid arthritis (RA) patients between therapy with single and combination disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs (DMARDs), glucocorticoids, and biologic agents...
- The effect of activated charcoal on drug exposure in healthy volunteers: a meta-analysisG Jurgens
Department of Clinical Pharmacology, Bispebjerg University Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
Clin Pharmacol Ther 85:501-5. 2009..02). We found that AC is most effective when given immediately after drug ingestion but has statistically significant effects even when given as long as 4 h after drug intake. AC appears to be most effective when given in a large dose...
- Two edged role of mannose binding lectin in rheumatoid arthritis: a cross sectional studyP Garred
Tissue Typing Laboratory, Department of Clinical Immunology, The National University Hospital Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
J Rheumatol 27:26-34. 2000....