Affiliation: University of Copenhagen
- Consultation with the general practitioner triggered by advice from social network membersTina Eriksson
Research Unit of General Practice, University of Southern Denmark, Odense, Denmark
Scand J Prim Health Care 22:54-9. 2004..To investigate whether advice from a person's social network triggers contact with the general practitioner (GP)...
- To what extent do mass media health messages trigger patients' contacts with their GPs?Tina Eriksson
Department of General Practice, Centre of Health and Society, University of Copenhagen, Øster Farimagsgade 5, Postboks 2099, 1014 Copenhagen K, Denmark
Br J Gen Pract 55:212-7. 2005..A recent Cochrane review concluded that mass media intervention may play an important role in influencing the use of health services, but little is known about the effects of unplanned untargeted information in the media...
- [Accreditation of Danish general practice. Integrated quality development and continuing education]Tina Eriksson
Københavns Universitet, Afdelingen for Almen Medicin, DK 1014 København K
Ugeskr Laeger 171:1684-8. 2009..The overall goal is to further a learning culture in the primary sector based on accountability, transparency and collaboration across sectors...
- Documenting organisational development in general practice using a group-based assessment method: the Maturity MatrixTina Eriksson
Research Unit and Department of General Practice, Institute of Public Health, University of Copenhagen, Munkegårdsvej 41b, 3490 Kvistgård, Denmark
Qual Saf Health Care 19:e37. 2010....
- GP and staff evaluation of the maturity matrix as a tool to assess and improve organisational development in primary careLouise Loegstrup
Institute of Public Health, Research Unit and Department of General Practice, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
Int J Health Care Qual Assur 22:686-700. 2009....
- [Prioritization between the treatment of patients and the risk reduction counseling of healthy persons. The Danish Society of General Practice]Tina Eriksson
Ugeskr Laeger 165:1224. 2003
- [Quality and service--future main tasks in family practice?]Tina Eriksson
Ugeskr Laeger 166:4065-6. 2004