Uffe Møller Døhn
Affiliation: University of Copenhagen
- No overall progression and occasional repair of erosions despite persistent inflammation in adalimumab-treated rheumatoid arthritis patients: results from a longitudinal comparative MRI, ultrasonography, CT and radiography studyUffe Møller Døhn
Department of Rheumatology, Copenhagen University Hospitals at Hvidovre and Glostrup, Hvidovre, Denmark
Ann Rheum Dis 70:252-8. 2011..To assess the predictive value of MRI and ultrasonography for erosive progression on CT and compare MRI/ultrasonography/radiography for erosion detection/monitoring...
- Detection, scoring and volume assessment of bone erosions by ultrasonography in rheumatoid arthritis: comparison with CTUffe Møller Døhn
Correspondence to Dr Uffe Møller Døhn, Department of Rheumatology, Copenhagen University Hospital at Slagelse, Slagelse DK 2600, Denmark
Ann Rheum Dis 72:530-4. 2013..Second, to establish the necessary bone volume loss on CT for US to reliably detect it as an erosion, and finally to compare two semiquantitative US-erosion scoring methods...
- Erosive progression is minimal, but erosion healing rare, in patients with rheumatoid arthritis treated with adalimumab. A 1 year investigator-initiated follow-up study using high-resolution computed tomography as the primary outcome measureU Møller Døhn
Department of Rheumatology, Copenhagen University Hospital at Hvidovre, Kettegaard Alle 30, 2650 Hvidovre, Denmark
Ann Rheum Dis 68:1585-90. 2009..With computed tomography (CT) and radiography, to investigate if repair of bone erosions, defined as regression of erosion scores, occurs during adalimumab treatment of patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA)...
- Detection of bone erosions in rheumatoid arthritis wrist joints with magnetic resonance imaging, computed tomography and radiographyUffe Møller Døhn
Department of Rheumatology, Copenhagen University Hospital Hvidovre, Kettegaard Alle 30, 2650 Hvidovre, Denmark
Arthritis Res Ther 10:R25. 2008....
- Rheumatoid arthritis bone erosion volumes on CT and MRI: reliability and correlations with erosion scores on CT, MRI and radiographyUffe Møller Døhn
Department of Rheumatology, Copenhagen University Hospital at Hvidovre, Kettegaard Alle 30, DK 2650 Hvidovre, Denmark
Ann Rheum Dis 66:1388-92. 2007..To investigate intramodality and intermodality agreements of CT and MRI erosion volumes in metacarpophalangeal (MCP) joints in rheumatoid arthritis (RA), and to compare the volumes with erosion scores for CT, MRI and radiography...
- No erosive progression revealed by MRI in rheumatoid arthritis patients treated with etanercept, even in patients with persistent MRI and clinical signs of joint inflammationUffe Møller Døhn
Department of Rheumatology, Copenhagen University Hospital at Hvidovre, Kettegaard Alle 30, 2650, Hvidovre, Denmark
Clin Rheumatol 26:1857-61. 2007..This small study supports that erosive progression judged by MRI is minimal in RA patients treated with etanercept, even in joints with persistent inflammation...
- Are bone erosions detected by magnetic resonance imaging and ultrasonography true erosions? A comparison with computed tomography in rheumatoid arthritis metacarpophalangeal jointsUffe Møller Døhn
Department of Rheumatology, University of Copenhagen Hvidovre Hospital, Hvidovre, Denmark
Arthritis Res Ther 8:R110. 2006..The present study strongly indicates that bone erosions, detected with MRI and US in RA patients, represent a loss of calcified tissue with cortical destruction, and therefore can be considered true bone erosions...
- Imaging in rheumatoid arthritis--status and recent advances for magnetic resonance imaging, ultrasonography, computed tomography and conventional radiographyMikkel Østergaard
Department of Rheumatology, Copenhagen University Hospitals at Herlev and Hvidovre, Copenhagen, Denmark
Best Pract Res Clin Rheumatol 22:1019-44. 2008..Suggestions for use in clinical trials and practice are provided...
- Development and preliminary validation of a magnetic resonance imaging joint space narrowing score for use in rheumatoid arthritis: potential adjunct to the OMERACT RA MRI scoring systemMikkel Ostergaard
Department of Rheumatology, Copenhagen University Hospital at Glostrup, Copenhagen, Denmark
J Rheumatol 38:2045-50. 2011..To develop and validate a magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) method of assessment of joint space narrowing (JSN) in rheumatoid arthritis (RA)...
- [News in rheumatology. The Danish Society of Rheumatology]Mikkel Østergaard
Reumatologisk Afdeling Q107, Herlev Hospital, DK 2730 Herlev
Ugeskr Laeger 169:1131. 2007