Affiliation: University of Copenhagen
- [Depression and the risk of Alzheimer's disease]Kjeld Andersen
Odense Universitetshospital, Psykiatrisk afdeling P, DemensKlinik OUH
Ugeskr Laeger 168:3409-12. 2006..Subjects with a history of depression had an increased risk of AD: Baseline (OR = 1,7 (1,0-2,7)); after two years (1,9 (1,0-3,3)); after five years (1,6 (0,9-2,7))...
- Depression and the risk of Alzheimer diseaseKjeld Andersen
Department of Psychiatry, Odense University Hospital, DK 5000 Odense C, Denmark
Epidemiology 16:233-8. 2005..Most studies relied on self-reported depression, but the agreement between self-reported depression and clinical diagnosis has been reported to be weak, thereby diluting the association...
- Very mild to severe dementia and mortality: A 14-year follow-up - The Odense studyKjeld Andersen
Department of Psychiatry, Odense University Hospital, Denmark
Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord 29:61-7. 2010..To examine the mortality of very mildly to severely demented persons compared to nondemented persons...
- Serum surfactant protein D is correlated to development of dementia and augmented mortalityMads Nybo
Department of Biochemistry, Pharmacology and Genetics, Odense University Hospital, Odense, Denmark
Clin Immunol 123:333-7. 2007..95-6.90). Cox regression controlling for the same variables showed that hazard ratio of death was 1.43 (1.06-1.92) in the highest quartile. SP-D concentration thus correlates to development of dementia as well as to augmented mortality...
- [Dementia in Denmark in the next decade]Annette Lolk
Odense Universitetshospital, Psykiatrisk afdeling P
Ugeskr Laeger 166:1314-6. 2004