- Analysis of optical coherence tomography systems based on the extended Huygens-Fresnel principleL Thrane
Optics and Fluid Dynamics Department, Risø National Laboratory, Roskilde, Denmark
J Opt Soc Am A Opt Image Sci Vis 17:484-90. 2000..The theoretical analysis is verified by measurements on samples consisting of aqueous suspensions of microspheres. Finally, we discuss the use of our new theoretical model for optimization of the OCT system...
- Extraction of optical scattering parameters and attenuation compensation in optical coherence tomography images of multilayered tissue structuresLars Thrane
Optics and Plasma Research Department, Risø National Laboratory, Roskilde, Denmark
Opt Lett 29:1641-3. 2004..This is to our knowledge the first time such verification has been obtained, and the results hold promise for expanding the functional imaging capabilities of OCT...
- Advanced modelling of optical coherence tomography systemsPeter E Andersen
Optics and Plasma Research Department, Risø National Laboratory, Building 128, PO Box 49, DK 4000 Roskilde, Denmark
Phys Med Biol 49:1307-27. 2004..For the first time, the algorithm is demonstrated by using the Monte Carlo model as a numerical tissue phantom. Such algorithm holds promise for improving OCT imagery and to extend the possibility for functional imaging...
- Assessment of optical coherence tomography imaging in the diagnosis of non-melanoma skin cancer and benign lesions versus normal skin: observer-blinded evaluation by dermatologists and pathologistsMette Mogensen
Department of Dermatology, Roskilde Hospital, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Roskilde, Denmark
Dermatol Surg 35:965-72. 2009..Optical coherence tomography (OCT) is an optical imaging technique that may be useful in diagnosis of non-melanoma skin cancer (NMSC)...
- [Optical coherence tomography]Peter Eskil Andersen
Afdelingen for Optik og Fluid Dynamik, Forskningscenter Risø, Postboks 49, DK 4000 Roskilde
Ugeskr Laeger 165:1546-50. 2003..The OCT technique is also being developed in other clinical areas and is expected to become integrated in a range of clinical situations in the future...
- Morphology and epidermal thickness of normal skin imaged by optical coherence tomographyMette Mogensen
Department of Dermatology, Roskilde Hospital, University of Copenhagen, Roskilde, Denmark
Dermatology 217:14-20. 2008..To identify skin pathologies using OCT, it is of prime importance to establish baseline morphological features of normal skin...
- Imaging of cutaneous larva migrans by optical coherence tomographyHanan Morsy
Department of Dermatology, University of Copenhagen, Roskilde Hospital, Roskilde, Denmark
Travel Med Infect Dis 5:243-6. 2007..This technology could therefore potentially allow rapid, non-invasive, in vivo diagnosis of infestations...
- Optical coherence tomography: a new high-resolution imaging technology to study cardiac development in chick embryosT Mesud Yelbuz
Neonatal Perinatal Research Institute, Division of Neonatology, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC 27710, USA
Circulation 106:2771-4. 2002..Optical coherence tomography (OCT) is a depth-resolved, noninvasive, non-destructive imaging modality, the use of which has yet to be fully realized in developmental biology...
- Imaging of intradermal tattoos by optical coherence tomographyHanan Morsy
Department of Dermatology, Roskilde Hospital, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Skin Res Technol 13:444-8. 2007..The purpose of this pilot study is to describe optical coherence tomography image characteristics of intradermal tattoos...
- High-resolution in vivo imaging of the cross-sectional deformations of contracting embryonic heart loops using optical coherence tomographyJörg Männer
Department of Anatomy and Embryology, Georg August University of Gottingen, Germany
Dev Dyn 237:953-61. 2008..The uneven distribution of cardiac jelly seems to prefigure the future AV and cono-truncal endocardial cushions...