Affiliation: The Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University
- Elemental fingerprint analysis of barley (Hordeum vulgare) using inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry, isotope-ratio mass spectrometry, and multivariate statisticsSøren Husted
Center for HPLC and ICP MS Analysis of Environmental and Biological Matrices CHIME, The Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Thorvaldsensvej 40, 1871 Frederiksberg C Copenhagen, Denmark
Anal Bioanal Chem 378:171-82. 2004..Similar conclusions could be drawn using delta(15)N data...
- Antisense reduction of serine hydroxymethyltransferase results in diurnal displacement of NH4+ assimilation in leaves of Solanum tuberosumJan K Schjoerring
Plant and Soil Science Laboratory, Department of Agricultural Sciences, The Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Thorvaldsensvej 40, DK 1871 Frederiksberg C, Copenhagen, Denmark
Plant J 45:71-82. 2006....
- Diagnosing latent copper deficiency in intact barley leaves (Hordeum vulgare, L.) using near infrared spectroscopyMarie van Maarschalkerweerd
Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Thorvaldsensvej 40, Frederiksberg C, Denmark
J Agric Food Chem 61:10901-10. 2013..This study is the first to demonstrate that NIR has the potential to successfully diagnose the deficiency of an essential trace element in plants. ..
- Photorespiratory NH(4)(+) production in leaves of wild-type and glutamine synthetase 2 antisense oilseed rapeSøren Husted
Plant Nutrition Laboratory, The Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Thorvaldsensvej 40, DK 1871 Frederiksberg C, Copenhagen, Denmark
Plant Physiol 130:989-98. 2002..It is concluded that photorespiration does not control tissue or apoplastic levels of NH(4)(+) in oilseed rape leaves and, as a consequence, that photorespiration does not exert a direct control on leaf atmosphere NH(3) fluxes...
- Simultaneous iron, zinc, sulfur and phosphorus speciation analysis of barley grain tissues using SEC-ICP-MS and IP-ICP-MSDaniel P Persson
Plant and Soil Science Laboratory, Department of Agriculture and Ecology, Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Thorvaldsensvej 40, DK 1871 Frederiksberg C, Denmark
Metallomics 1:418-26. 2009..It is concluded that Fe and Zn have a different speciation in cereal grain tissues; Zn appears to be mainly bound to peptides, while Fe is mainly associated with phytic acid...
- Being two is better than one-catalytic reductions with dendrimer encapsulated copper- and copper-cobalt-subnanoparticlesMario Ficker
Department of Chemistry, University of Copenhagen, Thorvaldsensvej 40, DK 1871 Frederiksberg C, Denmark
Chem Commun (Camb) 51:9957-60. 2015..While Cu subnanoparticles were only capable of reducing conjugated double bonds, enhancing the Cu particles with Co led to a surprising increase in catalytic activity, reducing also isolated carbon double and triple bonds. ..
- Molecular speciation and tissue compartmentation of zinc in durum wheat grains with contrasting nutritional statusDaniel Pergament Persson
Plant and Soil Science Section, Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences, Faculty of Science, University of Copenhagen, Thorvaldsensvej 40, Frederiksberg C, DK 1871, Denmark
New Phytol 211:1255-65. 2016..Novel information is provided on how the localization and speciation of Zn is modified during Zn biofortification of grains. ..